Woman Brutally Beaten For Parking Crooked While Shopping With Her Young Children

By Dominic Kelly, Thu, December 26, 2013

A Florida woman was shopping with her young children on Sunday when another shopper in the parking lot viciously attacked her just because her car was parked poorly.
Christine Beckwith was returning to her car on Sunday evening when another car pulled alongside her and the driver began to shout at her about the way she parked.
Beckwith told the driver that she would move her car as soon as she got her kids into their seats, but the other driver was not happy, and that's when she and a passenger assaulted Beckwith in front of the kids.
"The one had grabbed me and pushed me down to the trunk of her car and held me while the other girl punched me in the face and scratched my face and pulled my hair out," said Beckwith.
Beckwith says her 9-year-old daughter watched the assault take place and was screaming for the women to stop.
"It was heartbreaking to hear, it was like, 'Don't touch my mommy. Leave her alone, stop it, stop it you need to stop touching her,'" described Beckwith.
After the attack, Beckwith's young daughter decided to write a letter to Santa Claus, pleading him to put the attacker on the naughty list.
"Dear Santa, Today my mom, Christine, got physically hurt by a woman," wrote the little girl in the letter. "I want you to put her on the naughty list! She had long black curly hair, no tattoos, black shirt, jeans, and cruddy attitude!!!"
Beckwith says that she's worried the woman will do this to other people.
"If she was willing to do this to a woman alone with her 3 kids and a stroller, I don't see how it wouldn't faze the woman to attack or do something like this to someone else," she said.
The attacker in described as a woman in her early 20s, Hispanic, around 5-foot-4 and 140 pounds with curly black hair. The suspect got away after friends tore her off of Beckwith and covered up her license plate with a rag so that nobody would be able to catch the number. The vehicle reportedly had a Christmas wreath on the front bumper.
Beckwith escaped the assault with a black eye and some scratches on her face.

Get More: Assault | Attack | Car | Florida | Parking | Santa | Shopping |

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...young-children