Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worried Hillary: "Trump’s Not Going Away"...

Worried Hillary: "Trump’s Not Going Away"...

Hillary Clinton Warns: ‘Trump’s Not Going Away’

December 3, 2020
    Martin Walsh

Martin Walsh
    December 3, 2020
    OPINION | This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion.
    Supporters of MAGA REVOLUTION contributed to this article – visit MAGA REVOLUTION on Facebook

Hillary Clinton is going after President Donald Trump in a new interview with Hollywood actor Dax Sheperd.
    Clinton praised the “fabulous policies” of President-elect Joe Biden but warned that Trump will remain in the spotlight after leaving office and urging Democrats to find more powerful messaging to highlight their initiatives.
    “Trump’s not going away, he may have to finally have to leave the white house, but he’s going to turn around the next day and say he’s running for president again,” Clinton predicted.
    “And then he’s going to be out there, he’s going to have rallies because it’s like lifeblood to him. He’s probably going to be owning some kind of media outlet where he’s going to be peddling his stuff every day,” she continued.
    “Somehow we’ve got to break through the noise,’ she said in a conversation about how Democrats can better promote their policies. He has fabulous policies,” she said of Biden. “We’ve got to figure out how to translate that, and everything he wants to do, into a narrative that captures those eyeballs.”
    Clinton celebrated the results of the November presidential election as a “repudiation of Trump and everything he was trying to do to the nation.”
    “One of the most difficult transitions I’ve ever had to go through was unexpectedly not becoming president because I thought I was on the path to becoming president, I had a very clear idea of what I wanted to do,” she said.
    “I really felt the weight of history, the weight of expectation the thousands of girls and young women who showed up at my events,” she said.
    Asked by Shepard whether she felt any bitterness that Biden’s running mate had ascended to high office after she did not, Clinton said she had no such feelings.
    “I’m very personally attached to her and invested in her success,” Clinton said of Harris. “I always believe that we’re in a relay race,” she said. “Let’s keep opening up the pipeline, not just women, but people of color, LGBTQ.”
    Clinton also opened up about her experience as a parent, sharing advice with Shepard, who has daughters ages five and seven with wife Kristen Bell.
    She said that when raising her own daughter Chelsea she was “constantly trying to find the right balance.”
    “Not imposing on her what I wanted her to become, but trying the best I could to enable her to become whoever she was going to be,” Clinton said. “You know, it’s hard. I mean, it’s the hardest job I ever had.”

“It’s a constant balancing act. But that’s part of the joy as well as the challenge of being a parent,” she said.
    “You want, obviously, the best, but you also want to try to be aware enough so that you don’t make what you think were mistakes made with you, right? We all do it, though, there’s no escaping from it. We are the products of our own parents’ efforts to raise us,” she said.

Hillary Clinton Warns: 'Trump's Not Going Away' - Conservative Brief

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL