Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For Your Consideration - Candidates for 2010

Here are a few people that are liberty minded constitutionalists for your consideration. (There's one that you are already familiar with)

They are being supported on the ron paul forums -www.ronpaulforums.com. I think it was Reagan who once said " the person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and ally, not a 20 percent traitor.." Good advice to keep in mind when choosing a candidate.

I don't know too much about them yet, (except for Ron & Rand Paul) but if any of these candidates are from your area or if you just wish to help support them with a donation here's the following info. I plan on donating to Ron & Rand. There will be a big money bomb for him coming up August 20th on his father's birthday! So it doesn't matter which state you are from if you are seriously concerned with the overall picture. You see how things are getting worse in the U.S., so it's more important NOW THAN EVER to kick these bums out for good (with the exception of people like Ron Paul of course), and get in some new blood. CHOOSE AND THEN CAMPAIGN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER CAMPAIGNED BEFORE!

There are good people out there, we just have to do the research and support them. The incumbents as you know, have millions of dollars for ad campaigns so it is up to the grassroots to do a ron paul revolution type of promotion - hand made signs and banners EVERYWHERE, door to door campaign, etc., and of course donations. This is what I have thus far. Maybe we should eventually set up a map of liberty minded people that are running in a new forum somewhere.

RON PAUL FOR RE-ELECTION 2010
    CONGRESS - TEXAS
    http://ronpaulforcongress.com/

RAND PAUL FOR SENATE -
    2010 KENTUCKY
    Dr. Paul has owned his own business, performing eye surgery in Bowling Green, KY, for 18 years. He is also the founder of the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic, an organization that performs eye exams and surgery for less fortunate patients. Additionally, Dr. Rand Paul founded the Kentucky Taxpayers United (KTU) in 1994. KTU rates the state legislature’s tax honesty and helps promote the Americans for Tax Reform taxpayer pledge, to oppose any and all marginal income tax increases and any reduction in tax deductions.
    AUGUST 20 MONEY BOMB PLEDGE: http://www.runrandrun.com/
    Official campaign site: http://www.RandPaul2010.com/

ADAM KOKESH FOR CONGRESS
    New Mexico's Third District
    http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/

PETER SCHIFF FOR SENATE - taking on Dodd!
    Connecticut
    A Wall Street prognosticator who forecast the bust of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage giants has launched a campaign to face off against Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., who famously pronounced just months before the billion-dollar collapse that the organizations were “fundamentally sound and strong.â€

chloe wrote:
    They are being supported on the ron paul forums -www.ronpaulforums.com. I think it was Reagan who once said " the person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and ally, not a 20 percent traitor.." Good advice to keep in mind when choosing a candidate.
    chloe - Thanks for the info.

I disagree with Reagan on this, though. I would NOT support any candidate IF the 20% disagreement is about an issue on which I don't want to compromise at all, like illegal immigration and amnesty. If a candidate is pro-amnesty, there is no way I will support them. In fact, if Reagan himself were still alive and running for office, I wouldn't vote for him now, unless he had proven he completely changed on the amnesty issue since his 1986 amnesty.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</