ALIPAC Endorsed Candidate for Congress

ALIPAC's 2010 Candidate Survey

Name of Candidate: John Kupiec

Name of Campaign Committee: John Kupiec for Congress CommitteeMailing Address: 5054 W. Bristol Rd. Suite A, Flint, MI 48507

Phone Contact Information: (810) 230-0411

Campaign E-mail and website:
E-mail: connect@johnkupiecforcongress.com

State and District: Michigan 5th District

Political Party: Republican

Is the candidate (Incumbent, Challenger, Open Seat):Challenger

Incumbents only: What is your career grade at www.betterimmigration.com ?

Campaign Funds Raised as of most recent reporting cycle: As of 8/12/10 $40,830.10

& FEC Reporting as of 7/14/10 $24,305.00

This form completed by (Candidate and Campaign Managers Only):
John Kupiec

Candidate Background Information
John Kupiec: Grew up in Warren, MI and moved to Genesee County in 1980. Graduate of Ferris State University with honors in 1980. Married to wife, Kelly for 29 years with three adult, college educated children. Small business owner for almost 30 years with experience in turning around bankrupt companies. Owner of advertising agency, production company, six Subway restaurants, child care center (since sold), and a 400 acre crop farm in southern Genesee County. Multi award winner for advertising and production agency (Subway Agency of the Year, Best in Show, Telly Awards, Addy Awards, Communticator Awards, etc. see website for more details) Avid hunter and outdoorsman, winner of Conservationist of the year, highly involved in community activities (Boys and Girls Club, Boy Scouts, United Way of Genesee County, Children's Miracle Network, grade school children's sports coach, etc.).

Memberships include: Lifetime member of NRA, Safari Club International, Patron Member of Pheasants Forever, Ducks Unlimited, Ruffed Grouse Society, Genesee County Republican Party, Flint Area Advertising Federation, Pi Kappa Alpha Alumni, QDMA.

Top Campaign Issues: Jobs, the Economy, Healthcare, Illegal Immigration is becoming a larger topic of interest as the recent legislation was passed in AZ and the Federal Government's challenge of that law, also recent FL legislation stiffening fines and penalties for employers hiring illegal immigrants.

Are the issues of illegal immigration and Amnesty addressed on your campaign website? If so, please provide us with a link. Yes:
http://johnkupiecforcongress.com/issues ... mmigration

Education, Awards & Honors:
Graduate of Ferris State University 1980 with honors, Bachelor's Degree in
Automotive and Heavy Equipment Technology, Associate's Degree in Heavy Equipment Technology

Awards Include:Named Agency of the Year for Subway Restaurants (2004-2005)
Won Best in Show in Flint Area Advertising Federation (2006)
Multi-award winner of: Telly Awards, Addy Awards, and Communicator Awards

District Information :

Please give a brief description of your district: Michigan's 5th District includes all of Genesee County, all of Tuscola County, Saginaw County and Bay County everything east of I-75Percentage of Democrat, Republican, and Unaffiliated Voters: 70% Democrat, 30% Republican(Primary Election: Republican's received 47.1% of the total vote, Deomcrat challenger to incumbent congressman got 22% of the total vote)

Survey Questions (Please describe your feelings on the
following with a number 1-10 or with the response Undecided (1=Strongly Disagree, 2-4=Disagree, 5=Neutral, 6-9 Agree, 10=Strongly Agree)

I support Arizona's new immigration law SB 1070? (1-10) 10

As a member of Congress I will use the full power of my office, including impeachment if necessary, to ensure the Executive Branch starts to enforce our existing border and immigration laws? (1-10) 10

Illegal Immigrants should be deported when detected in the interior of the US? (1-10) 10

I will oppose any form of Amnesty or path to citizenship for illegal immigrants currently in the US because allowing them to become voters would destroy future immigration enforcement efforts? (1-10) 10

I support Comprehensive Immigration ENFORCEMENT which will reverse illegal immigration in America? (1-10) 10

I oppose Obama's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty. (1-10) 10

I oppose Congressman Luis Gutierrez's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty bill H.R. 4321? (1-10) 10
Link:http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-994657.html#994657

I would have opposed John McCain and Ted Kennedy's Amnesty bill S. 1033 in 2005? (1-10) 10
Link:http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1085363.html#1085363

I oppose any non-emergency taxpayer benefits for illegal aliens, including welfare, food stamps, licenses, and in-state tuition subsidies? (1-10) 10

I believe that employers who intentionally hire illegal aliens should be heavily fined. (1-10) 10

PLEDGE

If elected or re-elected to the US Congress, I will oppose any form of Amnesty or path to citizenship for illegal aliens, including Comprehensive Immigration Reform which would turn millions of illegal immigrants into voters thus destroying future borders of America. I will use the full power of my office, including impeachment if necessary, to insure the Executive Branch secures America's border immediately and begins to adequately enforce the existing immigration and border laws of the United States, which were enacted by Congress at the behest of America's citizenry. I understand that the failure of the Executive Branch to secure our borders and enforce existing immigration laws is depriving all Americans of a Republican form of government and depriving our states of protection from invasion as mandated by the US Constitution. I intend to use the power of Congress to immediately remedy this problem that is costing many Americans their jobs, wages, taxpayer resources, property, security, and sometimes their very lives.

So help me God,
John Kupiec

ALIPAC Endorsed Candidate for Congress