Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am praying that everyone stays safe during the very dangerous weather happening on the east coast and in the southern states.
    I agree ,

Its pretty fugly back there right now

STAY SAFE

You all need to say a big prayer for North Carolina and everyone else devastated by these storms! Please Lord give them strength and show them mercy!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You all need to say a big prayer for North Carolina and everyone else devastated by these storms! Please Lord give them strength and show them mercy!
    Please everyone pray not only for the families who lost members but for those who lost everything. May God comfort and be with them all.

I am praying that everyone stays safe during the very dangerous weather happening on the east coast and in the southern states.

The same from me...

Kathyet

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Please everyone pray not only for the families who lost members but for those who lost everything. May God comfort and be with them all.

prayers sent

I am praying daily for the safety of citizens and our Country, the U.S.A, because the unlawful invasions are increasing and most laws against such illegal activity has been blocked, which leaves Americans unsafe for any types of crimes. Prayer and my deepest sympathy goes out to all persons suffering from tragedies of the tornado storms. God bless.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

April

I love this April...!

Rev. 21:4 - "He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. ..."

In the meantime, I love this... =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

April
    I love it too, forest.

We all need to pray immediately concerning a fire that threatens a New Mexico nuclear lab...we could have a nuclear disaster like Japan!! Please let's pray everybody.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.s ... r_lab.html