Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

"God helps those, who help themselves!"
    I really don't think he meant, "helps themselves to everyone else stuff!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

God bless America. Today is a very moving day, sharing memories and moments of pain through the visuals and the words from September 11, 2001 forward. Listening to families, children, emergency personnel, and others reminds us of the impact that evil can leave, and it also reminds us of the good that can come following evil. Many stories have been very uplifting. Some speak to miracles.

May God be with all those who lost loved ones and friends, with those who were there on 9/11 and survived, and with all Americans who saw their nation changed forever.

God bless our nation.

Kate Smith sings God Bless America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnQDW-NM ... _embedded#!

Psalm 46:1, it is written, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am heartened to see the ACLJ (one of the "big"organizations in Christian circles in the U.S.) is on our side instead of the side of the churches who have chosen the side of insanity for America. I got this email from them today....

This week the ACLJ has filed two amicus briefs at the Supreme Court on critical issues facing our nation.

Arizona has the second largest per capita population of illegal immigrants in the nation. It is a challenge they live with every day. Where the federal government failed, they took action and the Obama Justice Department sued them for it.

Now the ACLJ is stepping in to help, and we have brought the support of nearly 60 Members of Congress and nearly 60,000 American citizens with us.

We have just filed an amicus brief with the Supreme Court of the United States in support of Arizona’s illegal immigration law and the right of states to govern within their borders – including defending those borders.

Congressman Trent Franks of Arizona has signed onto our brief along with Senator Jim DeMint, Rep. Michele Bachmann, Randy Forbes, Thaddeus McCotter and 55 more elected leaders from across the nation. Find the full list of elected officials and more about our argument to the Supreme Court here.

The Supreme Court must take this case. The Obama Justice Department’s suit against the Arizona immigration law challenges not only this law but also similar laws being enacted by states across the country.

Laws like the one enacted in Arizona are not anti-immigrant, they actually act in favor of legal immigration and the aspiring American citizens who choose to come here legally. As I discussed recently, and like so many Americans, I am the grandson of an immigrant. A legal framework that enables the legal immigration process is very important to me and America’s heritage.

We have the privilege of raising our children in the greatest country this world has ever known, and we must protect and defend it … and them.

The second amicus brief we filed at the Supreme Court of the United States in a constitutional case dealing with what is broadcast on television when children are likely to be watching.

In a filing at the high court, we're defending a ban on television indecency. Our amicus brief defends existing law that bans public indecency, whether in person or on broadcast television.

As we argue in our amicus brief, “An indecent television broadcast is essentially an indecent public display.â€

April

April
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amen
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

April

April

April