Page 91 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The Durbin Amendment is not amnesty. I know because Frankenstein’s staffer told me so.
    Nothing like disinformation. Must be one of those that doesn't think a path to citizenship is amnesty.

Dixie
    In his case “doesn’t thinkâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know Reid is grumpy when he doesn't come to the mic and announce that everyone is his friend.
    and where is that Filibuster he claims the repubs always cause....the vote was 70 to 28......What a nut bar....and today the sad story was someone called Anthony...jeez Louise
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

[quote="Populist"]Let this motivate you to make some more calls. This excerpt is from the New York Times (9/19):

"[i][b]In coordinated action, high school and college students who support the Senate measure staged “teach-insâ€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just finished my emails for the day and am starting my phone call list.

ALLARD - I s/w his aide Ryan just now, who said that Senator Allard is OPPOSED. I asked if this was an official statement, and he said not yet, but he IS opposed.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    cayla99wrote
    I know it may seem like wasting time calling the likes of her, but she is supposed to be my Senator and I take her attitude personally.
    I don't think it's a waste of time ...if nothing more they know you are watching them and they need regulars watching them! I call my two nuckle heads every morning FIRST THING before I begin my other calls. Then I email fax and call all the others I might actually be able to persuade to do the right thing.

I've been checking numbersUSA lists for updates. Sorry, I didn't know Allard was a definite NO on Alipac's list.
    I guess I should check in more often, but I've been so busy with emails and phones almost non-stop for the last few days. So, sorry if I am repeating information.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My latest:
    Crapo: staffer said the senator "doesn't support attaching Dream Act as amendment"
    Pryor: no position yet

Anyone else have info?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    My latest:
    Crapo: staffer said the senator "doesn't support attaching Dream Act as amendment"
    Pryor: no position yet

Anyone else have info?
    I'll call the above.
    Anyone have anything from McCaskil(?)?

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    harry reid looks upset... and no more votes today.....
    If he thinks he is upset now.....just wait!!!!
    Keep up the good work all, I need to go to a job interview...wish me luck...will be back online and on the phones when I get back.
    Good luck Cayla and good work on Diaaaaaaaaaaane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got off the phone with Boxer's aide. When he asked me for a ZIP CODE I got all flustered and tongue tied and just hung up. I then decided to write her another email, even though she is a SPONSOR. She has a zillion "prefixes" to use with your name, so this time I chose "SISTER". Then I proceeded to write "it's never to late to redeem yourself for swearing before God to uphold the Constitution, and then doing your best to destroy everything that our forefather tried so hard to build." "Say NO to The Dream Act".