Page 15 of 574 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Question: Could infant Obama have legally traveled on a British passport?

1. Obama was supposedly born on Aug. 4, 1961.

2. For instance, if Obama's father decided to take infant Obama to Kenya a few weeks later, could baby Obama have traveled on a British passport, because, as I understand it, he inherited British citizenship from his British-citizen father, Obama senior?
    Mirse, here are two equally important questions.

On her flight, rescheduled after she gave birth, could Anna (Dunham) Obama have brought along her newborn legally, on a courtesy pass given with her reissued ticket, or even illegally, as a non-paying stowaway?

In August, 1961, could Anna (Dunham) Obama, a U.S. citizen with a U.S. passport, have flown from Kenya to Hawaii carrying her two-day-old infant, either with no paperwork at all, or with just a Consular Report of Birth (FS-240) and no passport?

FOIA for his FS-240 at Vital Records Section, Passport Services, Washington, DC, anyone?

U.S. Department of State
    Bureau of Consular Affairs

Documentation of United States Citizens Born
    Abroad Who Acquire Citizenship At Birth

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible to the nearest American consular office for the purpose of establishing an official record of the child's claim to U.S. citizenship at birth. The official record is in the form of a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America. This document, referred to as the Consular Report of Birth or FS-240, is considered a basic United States citizenship document. An original FS-240 is furnished to the parent(s) at the time the registration is approved.

REPORTING THE BIRTH

A Consular Report of Birth can be prepared only at an American consular office overseas while the child is under the age of 18. Usually, in order to establish the child's citizenship under the appropriate provisions of U.S. law, the following documents must be submitted:

(1) an official record of the child's foreign birth;
    (2) evidence of the parent(s)' U.S. citizenship (e.g., a certified birth certificate, current U.S.
    passport, or Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship);
    (3) evidence of the parents' marriage, if applicable; and
    (4) affidavits of parent(s)' residence and physical presence in the United States.

In certain cases, it may be necessary to submit additional documents, including affidavits of paternity and support, divorce decrees from prior marriages, or medical reports of blood compatibility. All evidentiary documents should be certified as true copies of the originals by the registrar of the office wherein each document was issued. A service fee of $65 is prescribed under the provisions of Title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 22.1, item 9, for a Consular Report of Birth.

NOTE: Consular Reports of Birth are not available for persons born in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Panama Canal Zone before October 1, 1979, the Philippines before July 4, 1946, American Samoa, Guam, Swains Island, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or the former U.S. Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands. Birth certificates for those areas, except the Panama Canal Zone, must be obtained from their respective offices of vital statistics. Panama Canal Zone birth certificates should be requested through the Vital Records Section of Passport Services (see address below.) The fees are the same as those for DS-1350.

DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE

Consular Report of Birth (FS-240)

On November 1, 1990, the Department of State ceased issuing multiple copies of the Consular Report of Birth (FS-240). As of that date, a new format for the FS-240 went into effect. All previously issued FS-240s are acceptable proof of U.S. citizenship (Public Law 97-241 - Aug. 24, 1982). To obtain a replacement for a lost or mutilated document, please submit a notarized written request including the original FS-240 or a notarized affidavit concerning the loss of the FS-240 and a $30 fee, payable to the "Department of State."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-20-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Might Anna (Dunham) Obama have designated Barack Obama II as "Father Unknown" in order to fly from Kenya to Hawaii without the father's notarized letter of permission? That would be embarrassing later.

Generally, the rule is children who are US citizens under the age of 18, traveling with one parent or a legal guardian, the parent or Legal guardian must show legal documents proving they have the right to travel with these children outside of the borders of the United states. Again all of these documents must be ORIGINAL (no photocopies) and the acceptable documents are...

A NOTARIZED letter of permission signed by the co-parent (in cases of joint custody), parents or legal guardian.

An ORIGINAL court issued Sole custody documents

FATHER UNKNOWN noted on the child's birth certificate

An OFFICIAL death certificate of the deceased parent or legal guardian.

Official Adoption decree

www.vacationkids.com/travelarticles/passport.php
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-20-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Who can get a copy of the long form birth certificate.

I must thank all who have posted on this thread. I just found it linked on WND. I read every post and learned a few things I was not already aware of.

When the Rep. Gov. of Hawaii sealed the birth certificate for Pres. Elect Uh-bama she gave a clue as to who could get access to it.

"Those listed as entitled to obtain a copy of an original birth certificate include the person born, or "registrant" according to the legal description from the governor's office, the spouse or parent of the registrant, a descendant of the registrant, a person having a common ancestor with the registrant, a legal guardian of the registrant, or a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant."

Quoted from
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79174

The important line is

a person having a common ancestor with the registrant,

That person is Vice President Cheney

"But could it be possible that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and Vice President Dick Cheney share a common ancestor?

Cheney's wife Lynne says yes.

In an interview on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, Mrs. Cheney said that in the course of researching her husband's genealogy for her new book, "Blue Skies, No Fences," she discovered that the two public figures share an ancestor eight generations ago."

Quoted from
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...obama-related/

I think it is odd that Gov. Lingle would throw out that life line and no one picked up on it. I sent an email to Rush, Hannity, and Jerome Corsi of WND. No response from anyone as of yet.

Be Blessed
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

Re: Who can get a copy of the long form birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by armbruster512
    I must thank all who have posted on this thread. I just found it linked on WND. I read every post and learned a few things I was not already aware of.

When the Rep. Gov. of Hawaii sealed the birth certificate for Pres. Elect Uh-bama she gave a clue as to who could get access to it.

"Those listed as entitled to obtain a copy of an original birth certificate include the person born, or "registrant" according to the legal description from the governor's office, the spouse or parent of the registrant, a descendant of the registrant, a person having a common ancestor with the registrant, a legal guardian of the registrant, or a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant."

Quoted from
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79174

The important line is

a person having a common ancestor with the registrant,

That person is Vice President Cheney

"But could it be possible that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and Vice President Dick Cheney share a common ancestor?

Cheney's wife Lynne says yes.

In an interview on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, Mrs. Cheney said that in the course of researching her husband's genealogy for her new book, "Blue Skies, No Fences," she discovered that the two public figures share an ancestor eight generations ago."

Quoted from
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...obama-related/

I think it is odd that Gov. Lingle would throw out that life line and no one picked up on it. I sent an email to Rush, Hannity, and Jerome Corsi of WND. No response from anyone as of yet.

Be Blessed
    There's a little more to the story about the report that the Gov.of Hawai'i or a Judge "sealed" the original birth record shortly after the October hearing in Hawaiian court on the Martin lawsuit. It's not clear if Andy Martin, or Phil Berg, or someone else started that rumor. But it got reported at the Sonoran, a newspaper in Arizona.

http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/200 ... Judge.html

If you scroll down into that link, you'll find that the newspaper was contacted by the State of Hawai'i -- shortly after reporting about the story -- and the e-mail from Hawaii asked for a retraction, and informed the Sonoran that there had been no sealing. The newspaper left the story standing, and just printed what it had gotten from Hawaii. The letter from the state government went on to specify what the rules were, for obtaining original birth certificates, and why privacy laws prevented just anybody asking for someone else's certificate. The Sonoran news article had been written by Linda Bentley.

Aloha

We would like to request an immediate retraction in Linda Bentley's Oct. 29 article "Judge dismisses Obama lawsuit over lack of standing; Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle seals Obama's birth records."

The subhead, and the statement in the article, "Lingle placed Obama’s birth records under seal and instructed the Hawaii Department of Health, under no condition may it provide access to the original document unless Obama authorizes it to be released," are not true.

The Governor did not make any order relating to this matter. Vital records are administered through the state Department of Health.

Under Hawaii state law (Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-18 ), copies of vital records may only be released to those who have a tangible relationship to the person whose record is being sought.

Neither the Governor's office, nor any other office in the State of Hawai'i, can provide information concerning birth certificates, or produce birth certificates, to anyone except those who are listed in the law governing vital statistics records. Vital statistics records, such as birth certificates, are protected by strict confidentiality requirements. Specifically, pursuant to section 338-18, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), the Department of Health, which maintains these records, may not allow the inspection of a birth certificate, or issue a certified copy of a birth certificate, or disclose any information contained in a birth certificate, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record:

(a) To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.

(b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:
    (1) The registrant;
    (2) The spouse of the registrant;
    (3) A parent of the registrant;
    (4) A descendant of the registrant;
    (5) A person having a common ancestor with the registrant;
    (6) A legal guardian of the registrant;
    (7) A person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant;
    (8 ) A personal representative of the registrant’s estate;
    (9) A person whose right to inspect or obtain a certified copy of the record is established by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
    (10) Adoptive parents who have filed a petition for adoption and who need to determine the death of one or more of the prospective adopted child’s natural or legal parents;
    (11) A person who needs to determine the marital status of a former spouse in order to determine the payment of alimony;
    (12) A person who needs to determine the death of a nonrelated co-owner of property purchased under a joint tenancy agreement; and
    (13) A person who needs a death certificate for the determination of payments under a credit insurance policy.

You can find the complete statute at http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur..._0338-0018.htm

In addition, the Hawaii Supreme Court has issued an order denying Mr. Andy Martin's petition to have the document releaesed. The Courty's order is attached.

Thank you.
    Therefore, claims you might read about on the Internet, to the effect that there was ever a "sealing" of the original certificate to keep it from being seen or released, are not true. The declination to publicly release it stems from privacy laws, and not from any sealing.

I hate to admit this but I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that anything will be done in the event that Obama is determined to be ineligible for President. Don't get me wrong, I am deeply concerned over this. I think this issue will be buried, people who filed the lawsuits will be smeared and dismissed and all of us who want the truth will be labeled as conspiracy theory whack jobs. It saddens and sickens me but I think this is what will happen. I have signed the petitions, watched this whole thing unraveling and done what I can do. Let's see if our leaders have the courage and guts to carry this issue through to the end.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I hate to admit this but I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that anything will be done in the event that Obama is determined to be ineligible for President. Don't get me wrong, I am deeply concerned over this. I think this issue will be buried, people who filed the lawsuits will be smeared and dismissed and all of us who want the truth will be labeled as conspiracy theory whack jobs. It saddens and sickens me but I think this is what will happen. I have signed the petitions, watched this whole thing unraveling and done what I can do. Let's see if our leaders have the courage and guts to carry this issue through to the end.
    You're right that after Gore v. Bush in 2000, the court is probably timid. Meanwhile, a local town forum in NJ near where plaintiff Donofrio won a poker tournament (Atlantic City) has some information showing how the issue has been treated in areas outside the usual suspects of blogs and "conspiracy theory whack jobs" as you phrased it,

http://www.ventnorevoice.com/bulletinbo ... php?t=1124

Update on Leo's website

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/

US SUPREME COURT TAKES EXTRAORDINARY EXPEDITED ACTION IN FAST TRACKING NJ CITIZEN SUIT CHALLENGING '08 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

I am awaiting clarification from the Clerk's office at the United States Supreme Court as to whether my stay application has now been accepted in lieu of a more formal full petition for certiorari (and/or mandamus or prohibition). Such a transformation is a rare and significant emergency procedure. It was used in Bush v. Gore, a case I have relied on in my brief.

We do know the case has certainly been "DISTRIBUTED for Conference", a process usually reserved for full petitions of certiorari. Stays are usually dealt with in a different manner. As to a stay application, a single Justice may; a) deny the stay; b) grant the stay; c) refer the stay to the full Court.

My stay application was originally denied by Justice Souter. So, under Rule 22.4, I renewed it to Justice Thomas who did not deny it. The sparse reporting on this issue I have seen today has failed to stress how unique such a situation is to Supreme Court practice. The vast majority of stay applications are denied. And once denied, a renewed application is truly a desperate measure the success of which heralds one of the rarest birds in Supreme Court history.

The relief I requested, a stay of the national election and a finding that candidates Obama, McCain and Calero be held ineligible to hold the office of President, has also not been granted at this time. So that leaves option "c)": Justice Thomas has referred the case to the full court. That much is clear from looking at the docket.

What isn't clear is whether the full court has already examined the referral and taken the extraordinary action of accepting the stay application as if it were a full petition for writ of certiorari which was done in Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 at 98 (2000):

"The court ordered all manual recounts to begin at once. Governor Bush and Richard Cheney, Republican Candidates for the Presidency and Vice Presidency, filed an emergency application for a stay of this mandate. On December 9, we granted the application, treated the application as a petition for a writ of certiorari, and granted certiorari." (Emphasis added.)

It's not clear that SCOTUS precedent would allow a stay application to be "DISTRIBUTED for Conference" without it first having been transformed by the court into a full petition. I don't know if such a transformation could be sanctioned by Justice Thomas by himself. Again, I'm waiting for an official disposition notice from the Clerk's office. Regardless, either the full court has set this for Conference, or Justice Thomas has done it on his own. Either way, it signifies an affirmative action inside the US Supreme Court testifying to the serious issues raised by this law suit.
    Rather than explain the intense pre-requisites pertaining to a stay surviving denial, I've uploaded the following page from SUPREME COURT PRACTICE, 8th Edition, the ultimate SCOTUS resource:
    then there's an image with a URL of

http://www.blogtext.org/userFiles/natur ... cation.JPG

April
    Chambliss campaign Alert!

Click here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138691.html

None of these law suits are going to work, just my opinion.

Re: Who can get a copy of the long form birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by State of Hawai'i
    (b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:

(9) A person whose right to inspect or obtain a certified copy of the record is established by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
    Who could ask for more?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-20-2013 at 07:38 PM.

More coverage about these lawsuits on eligibility

Newspaper in Arizona reports about Leo

http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/200 ... homas.html

A report that the "Real Clear Politics" website has refused to cover these cases and has deleted comments about them.

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/200 ... write-now/

Another

http://www.americasright.com/2008/11/us ... -berg.html

A post somewhere else mentioned that DRUDGE report was carrying information for the first time, but it didn't have a link.

Other news (gloomy)
    http://www.reuters.com/article/usDollar ... 5720081120