Page 333 of 574 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    NTVKenya - Obama Interview on Kenya - June 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNSgjME0uzE
    At 6:20 in the video, Mr. Obama said,

Probably what makes America unique is we've always been a magnet for people from all around the world, and so that's how you can end up with somebody who looks like me named Barack Obama as the President, because we have a tradition of embracing immigration and, and people from, uh, from different cultures.
    But it has to be legal, it has to be done properly.
    That was close to admission of guilt, but not quite.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Posted at hannity.forums on June 15, 2010:
    Quote Originally Posted by (Obot) Dr BloodMoney
    Let's see if this is easier to understand:

Fukino has issued a official statement. It's hosted on an Official State of HI website. Now, you claim that it doesn't say what it says because that would violate HI law. I say it simply means what it says and does not violate HI law. But at least we have something to disagree about.

In the other case we have WND with an Anti-Obama agenda, reporting on an article and statement from another Anti-Obama paper that is quoting the Newspapers wife saying that at one time in the past she saw a TV show with an Egyptian Official making this statement. What we don't have is the actual statement from the official, i.e something to actually discuss.

Can you not see the difference here?
    [quote="Roberts_the_man"][size=117]As I said that for the statement to be entirely truthful the statement has to violate Hawaiian privacy laws .

In this case Fukino would risk job, career, lawsuits, etc. to put her two cents into an issue she legally and ethically should not take sides on because of her position as an EMPLOYEE of the state of Hawaii who MUST obey 338-18 ....

Her position and job title do not enable her to pick and choose which particular people she is going to disclose and not disclose information on ....

She must keep ALL information contained in the documents in the vaults for EVERYONE that has VS documents in the vaults less than the mandatory 75 year period PRIVATE and only release that information to those who have direct and tangible interest in the information and the general public does NOT have direct and tangible interest becuase that is what the law states .

She directly states in her first statement that she is handling Barry's documents the same way she is handling everyone else's ....

Thus that means she is NOT disclosing information from the documents in the vaults because 338-18 forbids her from doing so .

[color=blue]
    DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
    News Release
    LINDA LINGLE
    GOVERNOR

CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D.
    DIRECTOR
    Phone: (80 586-4410
    Fax: (80 586-4444

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008 08-93
    STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
    ““There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18 ) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate [b]on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
    “No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.â€

Phil Boerner says he remembers Obama at Columbia. Either that or people are making up evidence after the fact. http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan ... mni_corner

It was also perfectly legal at the time for people with US passports to travel to Pakistan. Work permits may or may not be another issue, I dunno.

That all happened a long time ago. I believe that what will sink the Obama presidency is what's happening now. He was hired (at least by the middle class voters who voted for him) to fix the economy. Instead he's pursuing everything else under the sun. His supporters in my area have grown disenchanted. The night he was elected, it sounded like it does on New Year's Eve outside.

In fact, the contempt he showed briefly during the campaign towards middle class white Americans is, I believe, behind his vendetta against Arizona. Arizona challenged him, pointed out something he was failing in, and he seems to be taking this as a personal affront. I feel very much a contempt/pecking order thing under this. He's GOT to slap Jan Brewer and the white Arizonans down, ego is at stake. He can't let people "like that" defy him and win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Phil Boerner says he remembers Obama at Columbia. Either that or people are making up evidence after the fact. http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan ... mni_corner

It was also perfectly legal at the time for people with US passports to travel to Pakistan. Work permits may or may not be another issue, I dunno.

BetsyRoss, you are quite right that it was altogether legal (although discouraged) in 1981 for people with U.S. passports to travel to Pakistan, as we have maintained almost from the beginning of this thread. It was probably not particularly healthy for bearers of U.S. passports to travel into Pashtun country in northwest Pakistan, but U.S. passports were acceptable, at least at airports and border entry points... that is, if the U.S. passports were accompanied by Pakistani visas, which to acquire may or may not have been easy for bearers of U.S. passports.

A work permit would hardly have been necessary for a CIA operative acting as a go-between for the CIA among the Taliban.

Two black women investigated Barack Obama II at the Columbia University library for the C.I.A. Columbia Obama Sedition and Treason Trial of May, 2010. They testified under oath that they found no history of Barack Obama or of his "roommate", Phil Boerner, ever being a student at Columbia University, either in the 1983 yearbook or in any other Columbia University publication. It was all a fiction, fabricated by the CIA and Mr. Michael Sovern, then Columbia University President, to mislead the gullible sheeple - a cover for a CIA operative supplying the Taliban in their battle against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. But you don't have to be deceived, because you, BetsyRoss, have taken the time to look under the coverup to see the truth.

Well, I admit that the whole thing gets curiouser and curiouser. What boggles my mind is the disconnect between the campaign and the conduct during the presidency. Yes, I know they all promise one thing but do another, but this is surreal in its completeness. It's like it's a different guy. I mean, did Bush change into a hippie after his inauguration, or Eisenhower into a flaming fashionista?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What boggles my mind is the disconnect between the campaign and the conduct during the presidency.
    You are right Betsyross. Obama has NOT done one thing he said he would do but has done everythihg he would not do or continue from the Bush administration.

Healthcare for one: as they ALL SAID during the campaign"you do not want the government to run health care because they can not get anything done RIGHT!

And during Obama's campaign he actually was a better speaker with feeling in his speeches. Now you watch him he is monotone and expressionless. BORING! LYING!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    ...Eisenhower into a flaming fashionista?
    Now that is a mind-wrenching thought.

You were speaking of First Lady Mamie Eisenhower, whose maiden name was "Doud", unfortunately?

Either one. Obama's behavior in office is like they swapped out a changeling or something. The jobs issue will ensure that he is a one term president at the very least.

[quote="[url=http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2010/07/third-circuit-court-of-appeals-affirms.html]Mario Apuzzo, Esq.[/url]"][size=117]The Third Circuit Court of Appeals Affirms the Dismissal of the Kerchner v. Obama/Congress Case for Lack of Standing
    and Orders Attorney Apuzzo to Show Cause Why He Should Not Be Assessed Damages and Costs

On July 2, 2010, the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals issued its precedential decision affirming the New Jersey Federal District Court’s dismissal of the Kerchner et al v. Obama/Congress et al case for lack of Article III standing which is required for the Court to have subject matter jurisdiction under that article. It also ordered that I show cause in 14 days why the Court should not find me liable for damages and costs suffered by the defendants in having to defend what the court considers to be a “frivolousâ€

[quote] They added that plaintiffs’ injuries are not “concrete and particularizedâ€