Page 5 of 574 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    So is the electoral college to blame now as well?!!! They met and gave him the votes?!!! Isn't it their job as well?
    At least 24 members of the electoral college will also be filing a suit as early as Monday
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if Mama Sarah, Barack Obama II's step-grandmother, counts as a blood relative. But do you suppose his half-sister or half-brother might be enticed to see Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach?
    Not a bad idea. I wonder?

Great idea to write the electors. I know a lot of states have the electors listed on state sites so some may be easier to find than others.

Michelle Malkin article.

What the **** is the “Office of the President-Elect?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    What exactly does "natural-born" mean?
    Persons born citizens of the United States are considered natural-born. Therefore, a child born of illegal immigrants or born on U.S. soil yet lived his or her life out of the nation could still be President. A naturalized citizen could not

In conclusion...IF he was born in Kenya like some people want to believe it doesnt really matter because his mother is a U.S Citizen therefore Obama is a natural born citizen because he was a citizen when he was born and not Naturalized. Any U.S citizen that has a kid abroad just has to go to their embassy and register their kid and its an automatic citizen, blue passport and all
    You seem to be skipping the long threads. At the time of his birth, in order to gain automatic citizenship from his mom, she had to have lived in the US for 10 years, at least 5 of them after the age of 16. She was 18 at the time of his birth, so it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for her to fulfill that requirement. That leaves born on US soil as his only option for natural born citizenship.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And anyway..none of this matters.. he was born in HAWAII!! this started as an email rumor and too many people have fallen into it. This is why we have snopes people! he has provided a birth certificate but thats just not enough.. it must be false huh? even if its never proven otherwise you will never believe it.. what is it going to take? it must be true cause it was on the internet i guess

Justice Souter is not considering it an email rumor, neither are the members of the electoral college who are in the process of filing a lawsuit. Minuteman gave a pretty good summary of the facts. I actually hope he was born in Hawaii. However, it that was the case, why is he going to such great lengths to hide this information?

And really lets just put this to rest.. u dont have to believe me. how about believing people that have seen it themselves?? not just some bloggers that have nothing better to do than start some conspiracy theories

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
    Immigrant girl, we really do not want to tear apart your fairie tale world, but, factcheck.org is owned by the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION. Obama headed up their subsidiary the ANNENBERG PROJECT for years. It is like asking a friend or relative to vouch for you. It is not totally believable.

Certification of live birth vs Certificate of live birth

I didn't get to read all posts, but I had to post for those that state his Certification of live birth is a Certificate of live birth. I have a Hawaiian Certificate of live birth here: http://snarkybytes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-1963.jpg

Now go view your Certification post on factcheck.org - does it look the same? What you are seeing is a certification that he was in fact born. This does not mean he was born in Hawaii only that he was registered there after birth. The registrar in Hawaii has stated that they do have in their possession his original certificate of live birth, but it has not been requested by Obama or any family member. They have not stated that the certification that is posted is real. Only that they have it in their possession. I would really like to see the real deal.

Welcome JCSJCM.....

His REFUSAL to show us this birth certificate has got to make you wonder....what is he hiding???????

I am also wondering if he was a foreign exchange student from Kenya?? Is that why his school records are also sealed
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the welcome

I also believe that his school records are sealed because 1) he received foreign aid 2) he registered as an illegal with his Indonesian passport 3) possibilities are endless of what I believe. I would prefer to believe that we know who our president is. I would love to say yay maybe this president will help us get back on track.

Unfortunately with all records being sealed here and in Kenya it makes you wonder.

Also to another poster that stated why don't you just find out from Kenya if his mother was there - someone already tried that and they were deported. Then everything was sealed. If you mention his name you will get shipped out immediately.

I'm so really disappointed at how many people keep referring to that birth certificate on factcheck.org - doesn't anyone know what a long form looks like?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..if there was ANY time to call Americans:

STUPID or LAZY..

..it would be NOW..!!

Related: www.alipac.us/ftopict-134286-.html

WHY is this VERY important subject being moved from the General Discussion..?

We're talking of the MOST NOTORIOUS illegal alien..

..EVER..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!