Page 516 of 574 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by the National Rifle Association
    [Subject: Law enforcement agencies buying ammo...explanation!!!]

National Rifle Association of America
    the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA)

Federal Law Enforcement Agencies [and others: SSA, HHS, EPA, NOAA] Buy Ammunition

Posted on August 17, 2012

You may recently have seen some in the Internet rumor mill feverishly repeating the obvious truth above, in an effort to stir up fear about recent acquisitions of ammunition by the Department of Homeland Security and a number of smaller agencies. The mildest writers have questioned why seemingly mundane agencies would need ammunition at all; more incendiary authors suggest that these government agencies are preparing for a war with the American people.

Much of the concern stems from a lack of understanding of the law enforcement functions carried about by officers in small federal agencies. These agents have the power to make arrests and execute warrants, just like their better-known counterparts at agencies like the FBI.

For instance, the Social Security Administration solicited offers for 174,000 rounds of pistol ammunition. But the agency has 295 special agents who combat Social Security fraud that costs tax payers billions each year, so the order works out to roughly 590 rounds of ammunition per agent for training, mandatory quarterly qualification shooting and duty use. More than a few NRA members would use that much ammunition in a weekend shooting class or plinking session.

Another recent rumor questioned a request for 46,000 rounds of.40-caliber ammo by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. NOAA inadvertently fueled that speculation through a clerical error that suggested the ammunition was destined for the National Weather Service. NOAA later clarified that the ammunition was actually for the little known Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement, which enforces laws against illegal fishing and marine life importation. The ammunition is for 63 personnel, amounting to about 730 rounds per officer.

The most widespread of the recent rumors involves a Department of Homeland Security contract for a maximum of 450 million rounds of .40-caliber jacketed hollow-points, to be supplied over the next five years.

After receiving numerous questions from his constituents regarding the contract, pro-Second Amendment U.S. Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.) and his staff set out in search of the truth. In a press release, Rep. Westmoreland's office explains:

If you take the number of agencies that will be using this ammunition – CBP, Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), ICE, the U.S. Secret Service, Transportation Security Administration, the DHS police force, and all the guards that protect the various buildings these agencies are housed in, and spread that out over 5 years, you start to see that 450 million rounds really isn't that large of an order. Especially considering it is used for training purposes like firing range and live fire exercises, on-the-job use (though that is very limited), and to shore up their supplies. In fact, there are 65,000 – 70,000 law enforcement personnel at DHS who would be covered under this … ammunition contract. If DHS were to purchase all 450 million rounds over 5 years, then that would equate to only about 1,384 rounds of ammo per year per law enforcement [officer] … assuming the lower estimate of only 65,000 law enforcement personnel at DHS. Considering those agents go through training exercises several times per year, that is not a lot of ammunition.

Perhaps most strangely, some have cited the purchase of hollow-point ammunition as evidence of the federal government's evil motives. Hollow-points are the defensive ammunition of choice for federal, state and local law enforcement officers across the country, just as they are for private citizens. These attacks are eerily similar to statements made by gun prohibitionists, who spent the much of the '70s, '80s and '90s complaining about "dum dum" bullets. (In fact, the Violence Policy Center's website still exhibits a publication lamenting that federal ammunition law "has no effect on today's generation of high-tech hollow-point ammunition.") The attacks also ignore the fact that federal agents, unlike average taxpayers on more limited budgets, normally train and qualify with their duty ammunition.

As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

National Rifle Association of America
    11250 Waples Mill Rd. Fairfax, VA 22030

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/federal-law-enforcement-agencies-buy-ammunition.aspx

I don't believe for a minute the NRA's rationalization of ammo orders
    for federal agencies. 3/4 BILLION .40 cal hollow point rounds?
    The timing?
    Never mind "over five years" - why RIGHT NOW?

There exist motive (Obama the destroyer vs. America) and means
    (hundreds of thousands of armed Federal employees in key agencies),
    looking for an opportunity
    before Nov. 6th (Iran vs. Israel will trigger
    U.S. Hezbollah cells to attack U.S. targets, such as the Hezbollah cell
    in Charlotte, and Holy Is|amville about an hour away in South Carolina,
    conveniently located in proximity to U.S. banking centers in Charlotte).
    This points to a specific goal - martial law - in order to suspend the
    elections and keep the usurper dictator from being removed from office.

A throne is meant to be occupied for a lifetime.
    No communist dictator or oligarch has ever let
    a mere election stand in his way. Never. Not ever.

Perhaps the NRA can't see the oncoming tsunami because the NRA is
    not tracking the underground earthquakes accompanying Mr. Obama's
    ineligibility for the Office of President, not being a natural born Citizen,
    that is, one born in the country
    of parents who are citizens.

If the Obama minions succeed in stealing the election, which is the only
    way they could possibly win, then each of the federal agencies receiving
    .40 cal hollow point ammo in pallet lots will have a role in controlling
    riots, in repulsing civil dissent, and in reducing Americans to serfs; that is,
    each of these federal agencies will have a role in the globalist agenda.

Social Security Admin.: reduction in benefits (to save the S.S. Trust Fund?!?!)

Health and Human Services: post-election reduction in Medicare/Medicaid
    benefits to match the new realities in deficit financing with $16 trillion in debt.

Environmental Protection and National Oceanographic and Atmospheric
    Agencies: further, ever stricter air and water quality regulations, intended
    to reduce coal-fired energy production to little or nothing, as Mr. Obama has
    publicly stated, causing demand for (and costs of) energy imports to skyrocket.

Dept. of Homeland Security: the UN Gun Ban Treaty and the need to
    disarm American civilians hearken back to the early 1930's in Germany.
    Disarming the American citizenry is a necessary first step in dispensing
    with U.S. sovereignty and implementing global governance.

Continue down the list of agencies and departments getting .40 cal
    hollow-point ammo in pallet-sized quantities, and it quickly becomes
    obvious what the usurpation has planned for Dissident America.

No one foresees what will comes after the internment camps. Mr. Obama's
    Luo tribe in Kenya was one of the biggest traffickers in the slave trade.

Quote Originally Posted by John the Apostle
    [ A Biblical figure of speech for Rome and an end times Revived Roman
    Empire is "
    Mystery Babylon, the harlot who sits on seven mountains."]

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived
    luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the
    smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment,
    saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in
    one hour your judgment has come.’

“And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no
    one buys their merchandise anymore: merchandise of gold and silver,
    precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet,
    every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind
    of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; and
    cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil,
    fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and
    bodies and souls of men." - Revelation 18:9-13
    With apologies to Tennessee Ernie Ford...

"16 trillion and whattaya get,
    Another day older and deeper in debt,
    St. Peter, don'tcha call me cause I cain't go,
    I o-o-o-owe my so-o-o-oul...
    to the company sto."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-23-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Federal Judge in MS to rule on Obama's forged IDs

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
    26302 La Pas, Suite #211
    Mission Viejo, CA 92691
    Phone: 949-683-5411
    Fax: 949-586-2082
    orlytaitzesq.com
    dr_taitz@yahoo.com

08/22/2012

U.S. District Court Judge Henry Wingate [is] to decide on a motion to expedite a challenge to Obama in MS, due to the fact that Obama is using a stolen Connecticut Social Security number 042-nn-nnnn and all forged identification papers, and due to the fact that his presence on the ballot and in the White House represents a matter of National Security and [is] the most egregious breach of the U.S. National Security. Judge Wingate received a letter from the California attorneys' bar stating that this is a matter of National Security, which needs to be heard by the court.

See the motion and 150 pages of exhibits below.

Law offices of Dr. Orly Taitz

My motion to expedite the hearing on Obama challenge was docketed
    in the US District court for the Southern District of Mississippi.

Motion has 133 pages of pleadings, 150 pages of exhibits and 1 video tape.

MS Taitz v Democratic Party of MS et al Filed Motion to Expedite

MS Taitz v Dem party filed Exhibits to motion to expedite

Activity in Case 3:12-cv-00280-HTW-LRA Taitz et al v. Democrat Party of Mississippi et al Motion to Expedite cmecfhelpdesk@mssd.uscourts.gov

U.S. District Court

Southern District of Mississippi Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered on 8/22/2012 at 11:22 AM CDT and filed on 8/22/2012

Case Name: Taitz et al v. Democrat Party of Mississippi et al

Case Number: 3:12-cv-00280-HTW-LRA

Filer: Orly Taitz

Document Number: 40

Docket Text: MOTION to Expedite the case due to US National Security Concerns and Evidence of the Highest level of Breach of the U.S. National Security presented in this case, filed by Orly Taitz.
    (Attachments:
    # (1) Exhibits 1 – 19 in Support,
    # (2) DVD Video Transcript by Arpaio) (ND)

3:12-cv-00280-HTW-LRA Notice has been electronically mailed to:

Harold Edward Pizzetta , III hpizz@ago.state.ms.us, fhell@ago.state.ms.us

Justin L. Matheny jmath@ago.state.ms.us, fhell@ago.state.ms.us

Orly Taitz Orly.Taitz@gmail.com

Samuel L. Begley sbegley1@bellsouth.net, begleylaw@gmail.com, pcornelison@bellsouth.net, sam@begleylawfirm.com

Scott J. Tepper – PHV &nbsp &nbsp scottjtepper@msn.com, scottjtepper@gmail.com

3:12-cv-00280-HTW-LRA Notice has been delivered by other means to:

Brian Fedorka

Laurie Roth

Leah Lax

Tom MacLeran

Lubbock Co., Texas, Judge Preparing
    For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

August 22, 2012 12:15 PM

LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) - A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if President Barack Obama is re-elected.

Lubbock County Judge Tom Head is convinced that Mr. Obama winning a second term would lead to a revolt by the American people, and [in a separate issue,] he is pushing a tax increase for the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office. He says the money is needed to “beef up” [their] resources in case President Obama wins the November election.

Judge Tom Head
    (credit: Lubbock Co.)

In the event of civil unrest, Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

“I’m thinking worst case scenario,” Judge Head explained. “Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe…we’re not just talking a few riots or demonstrations.”

The West Texas judge’s proposed tax increase is to help the Sheriff’s office hire a law enforcement [force] large enough to protect the county and to drive away the invaders.

“I don’t want rookies,” Head said flatly. “I want trained, equipped and seasoned veteran officers to back me.”

[ED.: Judge Head should be able to hire an unlimited number of
    U.S. Border Patrol Agents who are being ordered to stand down.]

PLAY: KRLD’s L.P.Phillips spoke with Lubbock County Sheriff Kelly Rowe
    http://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com...12-lubbock.mp3

The Republican judge said that he himself will meet the enemy, “in front of their armored personnel carriers” to tell them they are not welcome, and has the County Sheriff to back him up. “I don’t want U.N. troops in Lubbock County,” he said.

Tom Head, a graduate of Highland Park High School,[ Dallas,] has been a county judge since 1999.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/08/22/texas-judge-preparing-for-civil-war-if-obama-re-elected/

[Hat tip to Twana Blevins at Constitutional Emergency.]
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-23-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HAPPY2BME, there's a lot of worthwhile stuff in that YouTube from P.P. Simmons.

We will want to pass that around, so here it is as a Tinyurl link (not case sensitive):

tinyurl.com/BOKenya

I tried to make it "tinyurl.com/BHOKE" to associate it with the financial situation of
    so many Americans under his usurpation, but someone else grabbed that link first.

Judging or discerning the salvation of saints is neither my calling nor my job descrip-tion, nor is it that of Joseph Farah. The Lord Jesus Christ reserved that responsibility to Himself and His angels (Matthew 13:37-43 and 25:31-46; Revelation 19:11-21 and, I think, 20:11-15). But judging Mr. Obama's fruits, and discerning the roots of that fruit, may help us understand why his behavior is so often out of character for a Christian.

Similarly, his being a poseur and an impostor rather than a legitimate President explains the absence of Presidential bearing and conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Farah at WorldNetDaily
    Barack Obama is simply not a Christian, as he claims.

I’m not just referring to his utter lack of compassion for someone he claims is his brother. I’m talking more specifically about the very words Obama has used years ago in a campaign appearance to explain his “conversion.”

First a little background.

George Obama called [Dinesh] D’Souza for financial help when his son needed emergency surgery. He had met the author and scholar while D’Souza was filming his movie “2016.” After assuring George Obama he would send him the $1,000 he desperately needed, D’Souza asked, “Why are you coming to me?” His response, “I have no one else to ask.” D’Souza writes: “Then he said something that astounded me, ‘Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.’”

D’Souza, of course, found this statement astonishing – especially since Barack Obama claims George as his brother. D’Souza points out in his column that one of Obama’s favorite campaign phrases is, “We are our brother’s keeper.”

Yet, the context of Obama’s use of this phrase is never mentioned.

Here’s the way Obama used it most famously, explaining his claimed conversion to Christianity: “I’m a Christian by choice. My family didn’t – frankly, they weren’t folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn’t raise me in the church. So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead – being my brothers’ and sisters’ keeper, treating others as they would treat me.”

So what’s my problem with that statement?

For starters, Jesus never used the phrase about being my brother’s keeper. Even a third-grade Sunday school child would recognize it from the Bible. But the words never came out of Jesus’ mouth. The only person who ever said anything like that in the Bible, of course, was Cain, after murdering his brother, Abel.

Genesis 4:9: “And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?”

Obama is not his brother’s keeper any more than Cain was – as he has proved by his lack of compassion for those he claims as family members.

Is this one of the key biblical phrases that inspired Barack Obama’s alleged conversion to Christianity?

Is this the Bible education he got sitting at the feet of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years – a man who also preached that his infamous phrase
    “—— —— America,” is in the Bible?

More to the point, after four years of watching Obama’s governance, is there a Bible-believing Christian in America who accepts his sincerity about his beliefs?

To that last rhetorical question, I can only say, I sincerely hope not.

Why is this important?

Is it critical that the president be a Christian? As a Christian myself, I will be honest with you and say I would prefer it. But I am also aware of the fact that we have had non-Christian presidents in the past – probably some great ones.

But Obama is not one of them – not by a long shot. He will say anything and do anything to attain his radical, transformative objectives.

He is the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing. And his phony, insincere pretenses to Christianity are an insult to the faith of millions and to the Lord and Savior we serve.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/obamas-pr...-christianity/
    Among Mus|ims, he has also claimed to be a Mus|im.
    It's all about context, and location, location, location.

But at the core, he is a communist: by definition, an ATHEIST. He was born
    into a communist family, his Dunham grandparents were avid communists, his
    mother was a radical revolutionary hippie chick, and his mentor until he went

to college, Frank Marshall Davis, was a card-carrying member of the CPUSA.

Barack Hussein Obama II believes, has faith, puts his trust, in no "god" higher than himself. But he is fully invested in "might makes right" and
    "a god of forces," as demonstrated by his complete reliance upon the fear of force and the force of fear: that is, bullying and demanding his own way, threats of retaliation by thugs of the third party, and intimidation and coercion by proxy. Attorneys bringing Obama ineligibility lawsuits have repeatedly noted in presiding judges effects of such tactics.

Example #1: the murder of Quarles Harris, who was cooperating with the FBI
    in
    their investigation of his co-workers breaking into State Dept. databases and
    cauterizing Mr. Obama's passport file. Harris was a trusted computer security
    employee of John O. Brennan. Brennan was later named a president's assistant and
    deputy national security adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism,
    after Harris was shot in the back of the head, gangland style, in Washington NE.

Examples #2, 3, & 4: the assassination-style executions of Larry Bland and Donald
    Young, choir master at Trinity U.C.C., the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church in south
    Chicago, and two days after Young's murder, the convenient death of Nate Spencer
    from septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV. All three men were openly homosexual,
    all three attended Trinity U.C.C., and all three were Mr. Obama's acquaintances
    in the Chicago homosexual scene.

Mr. Obama was also a member of the Chicago homosexual club, Man's Country.

Source: Report: Mother Of Obama's Murdered Gay Lover Speaks Up

As reported by Wayne Madsen, “President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city."
    Source: 5/24/10 -- SPECIAL REPORT. Obama and Emanuel: members of same
    gay bath house club in Chicago - Wayne Madsen Report
    (subscription required).
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-30-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Romney in Michigan:
    'No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate'

By NBC's Garrett Haake

Updated 12:48 p.m. [Aug. 24] — COMMERCE, MI —
    Mitt Romney cracked a joke about his own birth certificate while campaigning Friday here in his native Michigan, instantly and perhaps inadvertently inserting himself into one of the most divisive controversies in the Obama presidency.

In a riff on Friday about being back in the state where he was born and raised, presumptive GOP presidential nominee made a joke alluding to the "birther" controversies that have dogged President Obama.

Expanding on his Michigander bonafides, he pointed out that he was born in nearby Harper hospital, adding:

Mitt Romney cracked a joke about his own birth certificate, while
    campaigning in front of a home-state crowd in Michigan, saying
    "No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate, they know
    that this is the place that we were born and raised."

"No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate," Romney said. "They know that this is the place that we were born and raised."

Romney did not mention President Obama or controversy over his place of birth, but many in the crowd of thousands here laughed knowingly at the line.

A Romney spokesman sought to soften the remark, telling reporters: "Governor Romney was just illustrating that he was born and raised here in Michigan."

The comment drew immediate attention for invoking conspiracy theories about the president's place of birth, voiced by some conservative quarters of the GOP. These theories have been vocally espoused by Donald Trump, the reality TV star and real estate mogul who's been an active ally of Romney's this cycle.

Meet the Press moderator David Gregory explains why the RNC will give Mitt Romney a chance to change voters' personal opinions of him. Gregory says Romney must "get out ahead of his own image, define himself and take control." The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson joins the conversation about the RNC and says it will be interesting to see if the GOP can keep its focus.

An Obama spokesman, Ben LaBolt, shot back: "Throughout this campaign, Governor Romney has embraced the most strident voices in his party instead of standing up to them. It’s one thing to give the stage in Tampa to Donald Trump, Sheriff [Joe] Arpaio, and Kris Kobach. But Governor Romney’s decision to directly enlist himself in the birther movement should give pause to any rational voter across America.”
    [Indeed, Gov. Romney's mention of his own birth in the U.S. should give pause to any rational voter who might be considering voting for the Kenyan-born usurper and Conman-in-Chief.]

(Continued...)
    Romney in Michigan: 'No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate' - First Read

Laxity in enforcing candidate eligibility to be on the ballot appears to be spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Maddow on MSNBC
    Now, there is an effort to keep Mitt Romney off the ballot in the state of Washington. And lest you think this is a case of the left going after the right the way the right has been going after the left, it`s not. It`s not the left. It`s not Democrats who are trying to keep Mitt Romney off the ballot.

The challenge to Mr. Romney in Washington state is actually coming from the right. And here`s why. Or at least, here`s how -- in 2010, when Democratic U.S. Senator Patty Murray won re-election in Washington, her Republican opponent was a guy who looks like Rick Lazio there, but isn`t. Dino Rossi. Technically, though, the Republican Party of Washington never actually nominated Dino Rossi to be their nominee.

Republicans didn`t actually nominate anyone for the senate race that year. And that`s because, essentially, the Republican Party in Washington decided they were going to stay neutral in a primary fight between that guy, Dino Rossi, and this guy, a Sarah Palin-endorsed Tea Party guy. Dino Rossi, ultimately, beat the Tea Party guy in a statewide primary. That is how Dino Rossi earned his way on to the ballot to earn the right to lose to Patty Murray in the general election.

But the Republican Party never technically nominated him for the seat. The Republican Party never technically nominated anyone. And it turns out that`s really important. Because the rules in Washington state say, if you want to be considered an official major party in the state, and thereby earn the right to have your candidates on the ballot, just by asking, because after all, you`re a major party, in order to qualify for that, you`ve got to have your party`s official candidates running and winning at least 5 percent of the vote, in a whole bunch of statewide contests, including the one for U.S. senator.

Technically, the Republicans did not have a candidate for U.S. senator in 2010. They never technically nominated Dino Rossi. And so, technically, the Republican Party is no longer a major party in Washington state, which means, technically, they are not allowed to have their presidential nominee on the ballot in November, just by asking.

The Republicans, because they aren`t a major party, will have to do what all the other minor parties have to do, which means they have to hold a minor party convention. They have to collect a thousand signatures, and most importantly, they have to have done all that, they have to have done the convention and collecting all the signatures weeks ago. The deadline is long past, and they did not do any of that.

So the libertarian party in the state of Washington filed a lawsuit last week, saying the Republicans blew it, by chickening out of a fight between Dino Rossi and the guy endorsed by Sarah Palin, the Republicans messed up the requirement that they as a party have an official candidate on the ballot in that Senate race.

And by messing that up that requirement, the lawsuit says the Republicans messed this up too. They messed up their status as a major party. They thereby messed up getting Mitt Romney on the Washington state ballot for president. If the lawsuit succeeds, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan might have to run as written-in candidates in Washington state.

And look, nobody expects Mitt Romney and [Paul] Ryan to have any chance in heck at winning Washington state. So it probably, in the long run, does not matter whether Romney is on the ballot or not. And at or after tomorrow morning`s superior court hearing on this case, some judge in Washington state, I`m sure, will find a way to put Mr. Romney and Mr. Ryan on the ballot, despite the Republicans really seeming to screw this thing up, according to the rules.

But for every Republican who delighted in Orly Taitz and Arizona secretary of state and all these birthers, trying to kick President Obama off the ballot, you can file this one under medicine, comma, taste of your own. And for the libertarians, as always, you can file this one neener- neener. It`s complicated, though. They file everything under neener- neener.

The Rachel Maddow Show, August 22, 2012
    Romney & Ryan will be on Washington ballot
    because the Republican Party meets the rules for being
    a major party in the state,
    Thurston Co. judge rules

Thursday, Aug. 23rd: Libertarians argued Republicans hadn’t complied with rules for nominating Dino Rossi as the official GOP nominee in the 2010 Senate race. To be a major party under the current Top 2 primary system, at least one of a party’s candidates for statewide office had to receive at least 5 percent of the vote in the previous general election. In 2010, Rossi was the only GOP candidate for statewide office.

Washington Deputy Solicitor General Jeff Even, representing Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed and the State of Washington, said that the state election code made it clear that the 2008 presidential vote in Washington was what gave the Republican Party majority status.

Thurston County, Wash., Superior Court Judge Thomas McPhee said that argument was persuasive, and that 2008 was the appropriate marker for determining if a party has majority status. Judge McPhee thereby rejected both the challenge brought by the Libertarian Party of Washington, and the rigorous reading of the law,
    "the previous general election."

John Mills, an attorney who handled the case for the Libertarian Party, said he was disappointed by the result but not surprised.

"There are different rules for different people," Mills said after the hearing. "That's a reality we have to live with."

Romney on WA ballot, judge rules - Spin Control - Spokesman.com - Aug. 23, 2012

Judge rejects bid to bar Romney from Washington ballot | National Elections - The News Tribune

From Our Corner » Blog Archive » Romney-Ryan ticket cleared for WA ballot
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-30-2012 at 04:33 AM.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Address Western State
    GOP Convention Delegates in Tampa

August 20, 2012

PHOENIX –
    Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, one of the nation’s most sought-after Republican speakers will address a large audience of Republican National Convention delegates from western states at a special reception with elephants at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, Florida on August 30th.

“Sheriff Joe is a good friend and a great Republican, a former member of the Electoral College representing Arizona, and he’s wildly popular not just in Maricopa County but throughout the state and the country,” said Tom Morrissey, Chairman of the Arizona Republican Party. “He’s done a lot for the Republican Party already and we’re overjoyed that as always he is willing to join us as we visit some of our ‘fellow elephants’ while in Tampa.”

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Address Western State GOP Convention Delegates in Tampa

A sad farewell to the U.S. Constitution
    Exclusive: Christopher Monckton of Brenchley
    calls GOP treasonous for eligibility inaction
    Published in WND Commentary: Aug. 29, 2012

by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley

Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, high priest
    of climate skepticism, advised Prime Minister
    Margaret Thatcher, wrote leaders for the
    Yorkshire Post, was editor of the Catholic paper
    The Universe, managing editor of the Telegraph
    Sunday Magazine, assistant editor of Today, and
    consulting editor of the Evening Standard. He
    invented the million-selling "Eternity Puzzles,"
    "Sudoku X" and a promising treatment for infec-
    tions. See the Science & Public Policy Institute.

The U.S. Constitution was a magnificent document. In that long, hot Philadelphia summer, your Founding Fathers thoughtfully debated the instrument of your freedom – a document that inspires all of us who no longer live in the knowledge that the only people who can impose laws or taxes upon us are those whom we have elected.

In today’s Europe, we are ruled by faceless Kommissars elected by none, accountable to none, removable by none. By contrast, the United States is still, in Walt Whitman’s memorable phrase, “the athletic democracy.” Or, rather, it was.

For your governing class has cravenly abandoned the Constitution. Faced with one of the most flagrant and persisting breaches of that great charter of freedom in your nation’s history, they totter fightless from the field.

This is what your Constitution says:

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

No ifs. No buts. This is the ancient and sensible ius soli: you are a citizen of the nation on whose soil you were born. Not born here? Go and play president somewhere else.

There is no room in this column to point out all of the obvious defects in Mr. Obama’s transparently forged “birth certificate.” I have summarized them in a briefing for my Peers. Get it from Lord Monckton Online. Forgery has been committed. The fraudsters should be locked up forever.

But the real criminals are those in high office who know Mr. Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery but willfully, sullenly do absolutely nothing about it.

[Never mind the birth certificate: everyone knows that Mr. Obama's father was a Kenyan, a British Protected Citizen, and not a U.S. citizen. That by itself makes Barack Obama II Constitutionally ineligible for the Office of President, not being

a natural born citizen,
    one born in the country
    of parents who are citizens,

as interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett (1875) 88 US 167 (p. 167), repeated verbatim in Wong Kim Ark (1898 ) 169 US 655, 679-680, 708 ff., and stated similarly in The Venus (1814), Shanks v. DuPont 1830), and Perkins v. Elg (1939). In 2008, the U.S. Senate reaffirmed
    , by a vote of 99-0 on S.R. 511, that both of John McCain's parents were U.S. citizens when he was born, which Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5, the "natural born citizen" clause, required of him in order to be President.]

Mr. Romney made a joke of the bogus birth certificate and then, characteristically, flip-flopped and apologized. He should certainly have apologized – not for drawing attention to the issue but for making a joke of it, and for failing to ensure behind the scenes that a credible, properly organized, fully funded legal challenge to the Manchurian Candidate’s right to appear on the ballot against him is vigorously pursued.

But no. Let’s crack a limp joke, limply apologize and limply lose the election.

Those who say the political debate should confine itself to the issues of national bankruptcy, illegal immigration, assaults upon liberty by liberals and attacks upon democracy by “Democrats” are right. Mr. Romney should have acted in private. There was no call for him to say a word in public about his shifty opponent’s shifting allegiances: until 2007 a self-proclaimed son of the Kenyan soil, born in Mombasa; then, in the 2008 presidential race, a natural-born U.S. citizen born in Hawaii, brought up in Indonesia, registered for Social Security in Connecticut (where he has never lived) and holding a Selective Service record with a forged two-digit year-stamp.

In Britain, if the prime minister put a forged document on the Web, the media would give him no mercy until he had been shamed into opening up the original document to independent forensic scrutiny.

Not in today’s America.

I asked a senior Republican attorney what he thought. He became hysterical and said: “Don’t touch the issue. Birthers are pointy-heads. They will draw you in. Your reputation will be ruined. Really.”

Never mind the reputation of his country and yours. Never mind the Constitution he had sworn to uphold. As Sir John Hoskyns, first head of Margaret Thatcher’s policy unit, used to say: “Nations fail when people find it safer to get on with their mates than to get on with the job.”

It is the job of every presidential candidate to uphold the Constitution and be seen to uphold it. The “Democrats,” who no longer care for democracy and are doing much to destroy it, can be counted upon to exploit the fact that the Republicans no longer care for the republic or the Constitution that defines it.

I made one simple point to my Republican friend. It’s your Constitution. Amend it, or abide by it. Uphold it, or lose it. I asked him, “Are you really willing to insist that your Constitution no longer matters, and to scrap a key provision inserted at the instance of your first president and his friend your first attorney general when on two dozen occasions Congress has decided to keep it?”

“Monckton,” he said, “why is it that every time I argue with you I lose?” And he changed the subject.

I have spoken to many leading Americans about this shoddy affair. Almost without exception, they share the view of my friend the Republican lawyer: The Constitution has had its day; it is merely a faded, irrelevant, historical parchment; nothing to see here – move along, move along into the gloomy twilight of your nationhood.

To all my Republican friends I say this. You will come to regret, and regret bitterly, the day you stood down when you should have stood up and stood to. You should have upheld the Constitution. You betrayed it. Not only you but your nation will pay dearly for your treason by inaction.

The world will miss the U.S. Constitution. You have let the torch in the hand of Liberty flicker and die. Why?

A sad farewell to the U.S. Constitution