Page 55 of 574 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dealt with the constitutional debate on whether McCain is a "natural born citizen" in a previous post. (According to the Constitution, only "natural born citizens" have the right to run for the presidency.") The senator bases his eligibility claim on the fact that he was (1) born on a military base in the Panama Canal Zone at a time when it was effectively under U.S. sovereignty and (2) both of his parents were U.S. citizens.
    Sovereignty doesn't equal born in the United States. John McCain is a naturalized citizen if the law is followed as with all other military bases. And we do not want to change this law. And naturalized should not and must not became our president. His parents and grandparents did not care to ask this question about citizenship as I did when my husband was traveling the world due to military duty and I elected to stay in the USA. Oh yes some people in the military do think into the future, and the importance of being born a natural citizen. And why should John McCain be given the honor of breaking the law, oh yeah he served his country. And our country has served and paid him well. Congress is getting an over $4,500 pay raise.

Link to income: Pension/Salary/Benefits CONGRESS; VOTES-25K- JAN.2010 - http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It looks like for the next 3 fridays the SCOTUS will be looking at Obama cases.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
    Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts agreed to hear my case
    Press Release from Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ01.07.09.
    Good news,
    Chief Justice John Roberts agreed to hear my case Lightfoot v Bowen, challenging eligibility for presidency of Barack Hussein Obama. He distributed the case to the full conference of the Supreme Court. The timing of this decision by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, is absolutely remarkable. On January 7, one day before the January 8 vote by Congress and Senate, whether to approve or object to the electoral vote of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, as president of the United States, Chief Justice Roberts is sending a message to them: "Hold on, not so fast, there is value in this case, read it. Hawaiian statue 338 allows Foreign Born children of Hawaiian Residents to obtain Hawaiian Birth Certificates, it allows one to get Hawaiian Certification of Life birth based on a statement of one relative only, without any corroborating evidence. You need to investigate, you need corroborating evidence. If only one Congressman or one Senator presents a written objection, then there has to be a formal investigation by the joint session of Congress and Senate. During this investigation original birth certificate from Hawaii will be subpoenaed. All other pertinent documents will be subpoenaed: Obama's immigration records, any and all passports from Indonesia, Kenya and Great Britain; University enrollment records, showing if he was enrolled in US schools and universities and received financial aid as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia or Kenya. All of it can be subpoenaed and obtained within a day or two. Each and every member of US Congress and Senate owes it to 320 million American citizens to do his due diligence and demand all necessary records. When American servicemen are told to risk their lives defending Constitution of this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic, each and every Congressman and each and every Senator can spend a day or two of their time defending this Constitution, reviewing necessary documents, in order to see if Barack Hussein Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, if he is a citizen at all." This is the message that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is sending to them, and if they are not listening, there has to be a massive petition drive to recall them. Truth will come out, no matter how many millions Obama is spending to hide it.

Dr.Orly Taitz, ESQ
    drorly.blogspot.com
    dr_taitz@yahoo.com

No. 08A524
    Title: Gail Lightfoot, et al., Applicants
    v.
    Debra Bowen, California Secretary of State

Docketed:
    Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California
    Case Nos.: (S168690)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dec 12 2008 Application (08A524) for a stay pending the filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 17 2008 Application (08A524) denied by Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 29 2008 Application (08A524) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.
    Jan 7 2009 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 23, 2009.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
    Attorneys for Petitioners:
    Orly Taitz 26302 La Paz (949) 683-5411
    Counsel of Record Mission Viejo, CA 92691
    Party name: Gail Lightfoot, et al
    http://drorly.blogspot.com/2009/01/chie ... -john.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    This birth certificate for John McCain is from the Colon Hospital in Panama, not from the "family hospital" (built in 1941) at the Coco Solo Naval Base, Panama Canal Zone.

It makes me think that this "not-natural-born" citizen versus "not-natural-born" citizen race for the U.S. Presidency is all about establishing PRECEDENCE for eligibility of the next "not-natural-born" citizen to run for the U.S. Presidency.

Ruler of the world , actually.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    This birth certificate for John McCain from the Colon Hospital in Panama,
    not from the "family hospital" at the Coco Solo Naval Base, Panama Canal Zone,

makes me think that this "not-natural-born" citizen versus "not-natural-born" citizen
    race for the U.S. Presidency is also about establishing the PRECEDENCE for eligibility
    of the next "not-natural-born" citizen to run for the U.S. Presidency.

Ruler of the world , actually.
    The thought has passed my mind also. I still can not figure out how, with the love (coughs violently) that conservative republicans have for them man, he got the nomination to begin with.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter sent to a U.S. Senator; copy and resend freely

Letter sent to a U.S. Senator; copy and resend freely

Dear Hon. Sen. _______,

Chief Justice John Roberts today agreed to confer on Lightfoot v Bowen, challenging Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility for the presidency. He distributed the case to the full conference of the Supreme Court.

The timing of this decision by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is absolutely remarkable. On January 7, one day before the U.S. House and Senate vote whether to approve or reject the Electoral College election of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, as President of the United States, Chief Justice Roberts is sending a message to Congress. "Hold on, not so fast, there is value in this case, read it. Hawaii Revised Statute §338-17.8 allows Foreign Born children of Hawaii Residents to obtain Hawaiian Birth Certificates. It allows one to get an Hawaii Certification of Live Birth based on a statement of one relative only, with one signing witness, without any corroborating evidence. The State Dept. does not accept such a Certification even for a U.S. passport. You need to investigate; you need corroborating evidence."

If only one Congressman and one Senator present written objections, then there has to be a formal investigation by the House and Senate in joint session. During this investigation, the original birth certificate from Hawaii will be subpoenaed. All other pertinent documents will be subpoenaed: Obama's immigration records, any and all passports from Indonesia, Kenya and Great Britain, and university enrollment records, showing if he received financial aid as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia or Kenya while enrolled in U.S. schools and universities. All of this can be subpoenaed and obtained within a day or two. Each and every member of the U.S. House and Senate owes it to 320 million American citizens to do his due diligence and demand all necessary records.

American servicemen are sworn to risk their lives defending the Constitution of this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Each and every Congressman and each and every Senator can spend a day or two of their time defending the Constitution, reviewing all documents necessary to determine whether Barack Hussein Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, if he is a citizen at all.

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is sending a message to the U.S. Congress, and if they are not listening, there must be a massive petition drive to recall them. Truth will come out, no matter how many hundreds of millions the Obama Campaign spends to hide it.

Sincerely,

Pertinent actions in two cases on the U.S. Supreme Court docket:

No. 08-570
    Title:
    Philip J. Berg, Petitioner
    v.
    Barack Obama, et al.
    Docketed: October 31, 2008
    Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
    Case Nos.: (08-4340)
    Rule 11

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~
    Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008 ).
    Dec 8 2008 Application (08A505) for an injunction pending the disposition of the petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter.
    Dec 9 2008 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Souter.
    Dec 15 2008 Application (08A505) refiled and submitted to Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 17 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 9, 2009.
    Dec 17 2008 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 18 2008 Application (08A505) refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia.
    Dec 23 2008 Application (08A505) referred to the Court.
    Dec 23 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 16, 2009.

~~Name~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
    Attorneys for Petitioner:
    Philip J. Berg, 555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12 (610)825-3134
    Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
    Party name: Philip J. Berg

Attorneys for Respondents:
    Gregory G. Garre, Solicitor General (202)514-2217
    United States Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
    Washington, DC 20530-0001
    Party name: Federal Election Commission, et al.

Other:
    Lawrence J. Joyce, Lawrence J. Joyce LLC (520)584-0236
    1517 N. Wilmot Rd., #215
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    barmemberlj@earthlink.net
    Party name [filing amicus brief]: Bill Anderson

No. 08A524
    Title: Gail Lightfoot, et al., Applicants
    v.
    Debra Bowen, California Secretary of State

Docketed:
    Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California
    Case Nos.: (S168690)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~
    Dec 12 2008 Application (08A524) for a stay pending the filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 17 2008 Application (08A524) denied by Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 29 2008 Application (08A524) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice [Roberts].
    Jan 7 2009 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 23, 2009.
    Jan 7 2009 Application (08A524) referred to the Court.

------------------------------------------------------------

~~Name~~ ~~~~~Address~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
    Attorneys for Petitioners:
    Orly Taitz 26302 La Paz (949) 683-5411
    Counsel of Record, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
    Party name: Gail Lightfoot, et al
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Very interesting images posted on Orly's site at this link. It could explain alot:

http://sites.google.com/site/obamabirth ... ertificate

If this has been posted before, I'm sorry. I haven't seen it.

Check this out!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Very interesting images posted on Orly's site at this link. It could explain alot:

Check this out!!!

I had missed that one too, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Check this out!!!

I had missed that one too, thank you.

You're welcome!

Very informative I thought

Re: Letter to Senator

In 1776, Nathan Hale said,
    "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."

In 2009, someone is saying,
    "I only regret that not one Senator or Representative is willing to risk losing his life for his country."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 10:14 PM.

So MinuteMan......just how promising is it that Justice Roberts has distributed this for full conference?

Is this the furthest a case has gotten so far?