Page 61 of 574 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Berg, a former Pennsylvania gubernatorial and senatorial candidate, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery (PA) County, former member of the Democratic State Committee, and former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, asserted in his suit that Obama was indeed born in Kenya and not Hawaii as the president-elect maintains, and that if he did have U.S. citizenship, he relinquished it during childhood when he moved to Indonesia with his mother and was adopted by Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro, never reinstating that citizenship upon his return.
    If this is all true, treason and traitors are all around us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From that quoted article:

The two other lawsuits, the case filed under seal citing Obama's violations of the False Claims Act as well as the interpleader action filed on behalf of Hollister, are part of what Berg calls a "commitment to finding the truth about Obama for the sake of our Constitution and country," an effort which started with the "hope that the Democratic Party would have done the right thing at its convention in August" and reached its peak today with news from our nation's highest court of law.

Anybody know anything about that sealed lawsuit? Is it being handled by Berg but concealing the name of a plaintiff? Or is it being handled by some other attorney and Berg is just informally aware of it?

Berg is going absolutely nowhere with that claim of Kenyan birth, unless he acquires hard evidence like a foreign birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

The two other lawsuits, the case filed under seal citing Obama's violations of the False Claims Act as well as the interpleader action filed on behalf of Hollister, are part of what Berg calls a "commitment to finding the truth about Obama for the sake of our Constitution and country," an effort which started with the "hope that the Democratic Party would have done the right thing at its convention in August" and reached its peak today with news from our nation's highest court of law.

Anybody know anything about that sealed lawsuit? Is it being handled by Berg but concealing the name of a plaintiff? Or is it being handled by some other attorney and Berg is just informally aware of it?

Berg is going absolutely nowhere with that claim of Kenyan birth, unless he acquires hard evidence like a foreign birth certificate.
    I heard he had a request in for the Kenyan cert, but received a letter back from the Kenyan records department stating all records of Obamas birth in Kenya had been sealed by the government of Kenya. Berg looks at the fact that they are saying they had something to seal as admitting to having a Kenyan birth cert on Obama.

As far as the sealed case is concerned, the ONLY thing that Berg has said is that it exists and has been filed.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHERE ARE WE??? THIS IS NOT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONSTITUTION?? WHY SHOULD ANYONE OBEY THE LAW ANYMORE WE DON'T EVEN ANY VALID ONES ANYMORE!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

FREEDOM AT LAST, YEAH!

No rule to law, right?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    FREEDOM AT LAST, YEAH!

No rule to law, right?
    Freedom is the absence of legislation, correctly said. But with freedom comes responsibility.

Are we all ready for individual responsibility?

I think not.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I heard he had a request in for the Kenyan cert, but received a letter back from the Kenyan records department stating all records of Obamas birth in Kenya had been sealed by the government of Kenya. Berg looks at the fact that they are saying they had something to seal as admitting to having a Kenyan birth cert on Obama.
    Either Obama and gang ordered the records sealed (as usual), or the Kenyan government did so to use as blackmail (or both).

I keep hearing this fraud (Obama) talk about "transparency". So far it's been just the opposite. Who does this guy think he's kidding?

Looks like nobody is even going to be allowed to check

As far as the sealed case is concerned, the ONLY thing that Berg has said is that it exists and has been filed.

Yes, I agree that if the Kenyan government sent a letter back stating, in any way, that records relating to obama's birth are sealed, it is implying that there was a Kenyan birth.

Otherwise, wouldn't the response have been that there were no birth records on file in Kenya for this individual? That's generally the response given, for instance, when someone is researching a family tree and is barking up the wrong one, is it not?

It would be wonderful if the Kenyan government put their foot in their mouth and planted it, accidentally, on certain backsides involved in this scam. And it wouldn't be the first time that a very complex plan was unraveled by one simple mistake.

As for the sealed lawsuit......I wonder if this has anything to do with the comment I read on Phil's site awhile back from his assistant. She could not mention specifics, of course, but there was something mentioned about some apparent doozie of evidence which had been obtained by someone, the implication being that when it finally comes to light, it's going to impact this thing big time.

Just my opinion of course, but I think that if I were obama and his cronies, I'd be more concerned about a sealed lawsuit than I would be about others out in the open

We The PEONS, of The United States of America...
    The word "people" needs to come out of this Cherrished Document, because WE DO NOT HAVE STANDING...
    The Guardians of THE LAW have said so.
    So if The PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE STANDING... Who does?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>