Page 7 of 574 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Andy Martin's case before the Hawai'i Supreme Court

Andy Martin vs. Linda Lingle et al
    Complaint for Declaratory Judgment

Andy Martin has appealed to the Hawai'i Supreme Court for disclosure of Barack Hussein Obama II's long form vault Certificate of Live Birth. The Motion for Order to Show Cause is on the Hawai'i Supreme Court Minutes [docket] for hearing before Judge B. Ayabe on Nov. 18. There is no ruling yet on the petition for dismissal filed by Jill T. Deller Nagamine on Nov. 5.

Apparently the Show is still GO on Nov. 18.

Ref.:
    http://hoohiki1.courts.state.hi.us/jud/Hoohiki/main.htm
    Case I.D.: 1CC08-1-002147
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-20-2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: to correct formatting
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsjcm
    Another Supreme court suit that is not receiving media attention:

Natural Born Citizen

Judge Sabatino certainly has his reasons for dismissing Leo Donofrio's case against the N.J. Sec. of State!

Quote Originally Posted by New Jersey Supreme Court Justice Jack M. Sabatino
    The public interest in an orderly election and the balance of equities, given the imminence of the election (and the printing of millions of ballots and the submission of numerous absentee ballots already), overwhelmingly weigh against appellant's claims for relief.

Finally, we note in passing that similar litigation in the federal courts challenging the respective qualifications for office of McCain and Obama has been uniformly unsuccessful.
    See, e.c.
    , Berg v. Obama, ___ F. Supp.,
    2d ___, Civil Action No. 08-4083 2008 WL 4691981 (E.D. Pa. Oct. 24, 2008 );
    Hollander v. McCain
    , 566 F. Supp., 2d 63, (D.N.H. 2008 );
    See also U.S. S. Res. 511, 110th Congress (as passed by Senate, April 10, 2008 ) (declaring that McCain is a "natural born Citizen" under Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution) (co-sponsored, inter alia, by Senator Obama).

Appellant's motion for leave to appeal the Secretary's alleged inaction is denied and his emergent application is consequently dismissed.

Reasons for dismissal:

• The public interest in an orderly election,
      (never mind making it valid, legitimate, and Constitutional);
    • the balance of equities (???);
    • the imminence of the election,
      (after lawyers and the courts have stalled such cases for months);
    • the printing of millions of ballots;
    • the submission of numerous absentee ballots;
    • the uniform lack of success of similar litigation in the federal courts,
      (namely, only Berg v. Obama, inasmuch as the failure to disqualify Sen. McCain was valid and justified. By Dec. 1, the U.S. Supreme Court may yet decide to hear Berg v. Obama);
    • the Senate resolution verifying Sen. McCain is indeed a natural born citizen,
      (as was already the case under 8 USC 12 § 1403, regardless of S. Res. 511);
    • the vote by Sen. Obama supporting Sen. McCain's natural born citizenship.

Where is any basis in the U.S. Constitution or U.S. law for the above reasons for dismissal?
    They are only Judge Sabatino's personal sympathies, not legal opinions.

To recognize the absurdity of his logic, use any of his "opinions" to end the following sentence:

"The Sec. of State must not verify Sen. Obama's 'natural born Citizen' status because of..."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-22-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Interesting points jcsjcm.

I look forward to your future comments.

Welcome to alipac!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't remember EVER being this angry at our judicial system.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsjcm
    Another Supreme court suit that is not receiving media attention:

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/
    Judge Sabatino certainly has his reasons for dismissing Leo Donofrio's case against the N.J. Sec. of State!

Quote Originally Posted by "New Jersey Supreme Court Justice Jack M. Sabatino":3ho6lu8k
    The public interest in an orderly election and the balance of equities, given the imminence of the election (and the printing of millions of ballots and the submission of numerous absentee ballots already), overwhelmingly weigh against appellant's claims for relief.

Finally, we note in passing that similar litigation in the federal courts challenging the respective qualifications for office of McCain and Obama has been uniformly unsuccessful. See, e.c., Berg v. Obama, ___ F. Supp., 2d ___, Civil Action No. 08-4083 2008 WL 4691981 (E.D. Pa. Oct. 24, 200; Hollander v. McCain, 566 F. Supp., 2d 63, (D.N.H. 200; See also U.S. S. Res. 511, 110th Congress (as passed by Senate, April 10, 200 (declaring that McCain is a "natural born Citizen" under Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution) (co-sponsored, inter alia, by Senator Obama).

Appellant's motion for leave to appeal the Secretary's alleged inaction is denied and his emergent application is consequently dismissed.
    Reasons for dismissal:
    • The public interest in an orderly election,
      (never mind making it valid, legitimate, and Constitutional);
      the balance of equities (???);
      the imminence of the election,
      (after lawyers and the courts have stalled such cases for months);
      the printing of millions of ballots;
      the submission of numerous absentee ballots;
      the uniform lack of success of similar litigation in the federal courts,
      (namely, only Berg v. Obama, inasmuch as the failure to disqualify Sen. McCain was valid and justified. By Dec. 1, the U.S. Supreme Court may yet decide to hear Berg v. Obama);
      the Senate resolution verifying that Sen. McCain is indeed a natural born citizen,
      (as was already the case under 8 USC 12 § 1403, regardless of S. Res. 511);
      the vote by Sen. Obama supporting Sen. McCain's natural born citizenship.
    Where is any basis in the U.S. Constitution or U.S. law for the above reasons for dismissal?
    They are only Judge Sabatino's personal sympathies, not legal opinions.

To recognize the absurdity of his logic, use any of his "opinions" to end the following sentence:

"The Sec. of State must not verify Sen. Obama's 'natural born Citizen' status because of..."
    [/quote:3ho6lu8k]
    Obama to run for second term? If he does, he is going to have some serious problems.
    Myself, I think Obamas will be a one term president if he doesn't release his Hawaii long form birth certificate in the next four years---the one with the doctor's and birth hospital's names on it.

1. The courts and the public seem to be giving Obama a free ride during this, his first term.

3. Hawaii Birth Certificate: Next time Obama runs for office, however, the public will demand that Obama show his long form Hawaii birth certificate, the one with the doctor's and the hospital's name on it.
    On this Hawaii birth certificate issue, Obama and his devious staff won't be able to stonewall the public in 2012 the way they stonewalled the public in 2008.

4. College Records: The public will also demand that before Obama runs again, he must release his college records.
    Again, Obama won't be able to stonewall the public on the college records issue, because with each passing news conference, reporters will put more and more pressure on Obama to release his college records.

5. 2010 and 2012 Elections: I hope by the time the next elections roll around in 2010, states will have passed laws where a candidate for ANY public office, especially a
    candidate for Representative, Senator, Vice-President, and President of the United States, will be required to present a long form birth certificate, the one with the doctor's and hospital's names on it.

6. Hopefully, by the time the 2012 presidential campaign rolls around, we won't have a repeat of this 2008 Obama chaos where Obama refuses to show us his long form Hawaii birth certificate---the one with the doctor's and the hospital's name on it---but he is still allowed to put his name on the ballot.

7. Why was Obama's name allowed to be placed on the ballot? Because the courts and election officials are so confused that they blame everyone but themselves for this potential constitutional crisis of having a possible presidential candidate on the ballot who is ineligible according to the Constitution of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Obama to run for second term? If he does, he is going to have some serious problems.
    Myself, I think Obamas will be a one term president if he doesn't release his Hawaii long form birth certificate in the next four years---the one with the doctor's and birth hospital's names on it.

1. The courts and the public seem to be giving Obama a free ride during this, his first term.

3. Hawaii Birth Certificate: Next time Obama runs for office, however, the public will demand that Obama show his long form Hawaii birth certificate, the one with the doctor's and the hospital's name on it.
    On this Hawaii birth certificate issue, Obama and his devious staff won't be able to stonewall the public in 2012 the way they stonewalled the public in 2008.

4. College Records: The public will also demand that before Obama runs again, he must release his college records.
    Again, Obama won't be able to stonewall the public on the college records issue, because with each passing news conference, reporters will put more and more pressure on Obama to release his college records.

5. 2010 and 2012 Elections: I hope by the time the next elections roll around in 2010, states will have passed laws where a candidate for ANY public office, especially a
    candidate for Representative, Senator, Vice-President, and President of the United States, will be required to present a long form birth certificate, the one with the doctor's and hospital's names on it.

6. Hopefully, by the time the 2012 presidential campaign rolls around, we won't have a repeat of this 2008 Obama chaos where Obama refuses to show us his long form Hawaii birth certificate---the one with the doctor's and the hospital's name on it---but he is still allowed to put his name on the ballot.

7. Why was Obama's name allowed to be placed on the ballot? Because the courts and election officials are so confused that they blame everyone but themselves for this potential constitutional crisis of having a possible presidential candidate on the ballot who is ineligible according to the Constitution of the United States.

I disagree, if not now, it never will be revealed. Can you imagine the utter disaster it would be if they waited until after he is sworn in to release this info and he is not a citizen? Everything he signed would have to be voided and nullified. The confusion and chaos would lead to a certain anarchy. No, we will never know the truth if he gets sworn in, the consequences would be too great. As it is, I believe the primary reason for all of the help he is getting covering this up is because he is/was a senator. IF it is proven that he is not a citizen at all, this will mean that they would have to revisit EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF LEGISLATION HE VOTED ON. Did his single vote have the weight to decide the triumph or failure of whatever it is he was voting on. With the loss of Obama in the senate, did the Democrats even really have a majority? I am not sure of what affect this would even have on that. Then there is the possible ramifications in the state of Illinois on any legislature he voted on there. This can of worms could be huge and far reaching. I am thinking the powers that be may be deciding for us that it is better to keep the flow of things, even if it means breaking the constitution, than it is to look at the mess the truth being revealed would create. That is MHO.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This could be a problem. I am not aware of my state (PA) even having a long form kept on file.

I got a new copy of my BC a couple yrs ago when mine got ruined. Also, I was adopted, so my original, at-birth documents are sealed.

Anyone else in a similar situation might have the same problems. There would have to be some sort of special provisions for those who have been adopted, especially those adopted through the state-run foster care agencies.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    This could be a problem. I am not aware of my state (PA) even having a long form kept on file.

I got a new copy of my BC a couple yrs ago when mine got ruined. Also, I was adopted, so my original, at-birth documents are sealed.

Anyone else in a similar situation might have the same problems. There would have to be some sort of special provisions for those who have been adopted, especially those adopted through the state-run foster care agencies.
    Are you saying that Obama was adopted?

I am aware that he was adopted by his step-father, but that wouldn't seal his original documents. I was specifically referring to others like myself, who were adopted by foster families through the state-run foster care agencies. I couldn't get my original, birth-parent birth certificate if I wanted to. My records have been sealed by the courts. The only BC I have is with my adoptive parents' names.

I am in no way supporting King Hussein O ... I am simply saying that if someone were to run for a public office, requiring the 'original long form' will be more difficult for foster children who were adopted. With 2 million kids in foster care at any given moment, I believe the situation might arise. I have even considered running for local town council, but this new law would hinder that possibility.

I don't know what the solution would be.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I am aware that he was adopted by his step-father, but that wouldn't seal his original documents. I was specifically referring to others like myself, who were adopted by foster families through the state-run foster care agencies. I couldn't get my original, birth-parent birth certificate if I wanted to. My records have been sealed by the courts. The only BC I have is with my adoptive parents' names.

I am in no way supporting King Hussein O ... I am simply saying that if someone were to run for a public office, requiring the 'original long form' will be more difficult for foster children who were adopted. With 2 million kids in foster care at any given moment, I believe the situation might arise. I have even considered running for local town council, but this new law would hinder that possibility.

I don't know what the solution would be.

I think the solution would be that within the language of the law, they include a clause that states something to affect that with the production of adoption papers and the original certified copy of the modified birth cert showing the adoptive parents names. They can then mandate that an officer of the court be able to unseal the original birth cert and release in affidavit form the date of birth and place (state or country) of birth. This would be used exclusively in cases of adoption and proof of that adoption MUST be submitted to go this route. This would ensure the original privacy guarantees that the original sealing had attempted to provide, while also proving eligibility for office.