Page 9 of 574 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the latest from Devvy Kidd. Their are alot of links on the source link at the bottom.

UNPRECEDENTED RAPE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE UNDERWAY IN DC
    PART 2 of 2

By: Devvy
    November 13, 2008

© 2008 - NewsWithViews.com

Update on the constitutional crisis: Obama can't prove he is a natural born citizen

1 - I am waiting on my FOIAs. I sent a final letter to James Burrus, Chief Investigator for Election Fraud at the FBI. The FBI does not comment on investigtions, so we will not know if anything has been done in the name of justice. Regular readers of my columns have been following this mess. If you are a new reader, you can catch up here.

2 - A film company is putting up a one million dollar reward for the real deal; click here for details.

3 - Phil Berg lawsuit: Phil's web site.

Status: U. S. Supreme Court awaits response to Berg's Writ of Certiorari from Obama, DNC and Co-Defendants

4 - Andy Martin lawsuit in the Hawaii court system: Next hearing is November 18, 2008. Details on his web site.

This site also keeps on up Martin's suit.

Martin also has a drive going to stop the electors (Electoral college delegates); see here

5 - Another case against Obama by Forensic Psychologist who works for the Criminal Justice System and the Courts. Details click here.

6 - This web site is a massive effort to stop electors from voting for Obama. Details click here.

7 - America Must Know is another huge effort to stop electors from voting for Obama. Details click here.

List of electoral college delegates with their addresses as well as volunteers in that state; click on the box with your state.

8 - Compare birth certificates; State of Hawaii. Click here.

9 - I became aware of this case only a few days ago and have exchanged email with Leo Donofrio. What has been done to Leo is an outrage and possibly judicial misconduct by individuals working in the justice system. It took some time, but I read all the material on Leo's site about his lawsuit. There can be no question powerful forces do not want his case heard in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. Now, he needs OUR help in getting his case before Clarence Thomas.

This is Leo's site. You will see he's in a real dog fight and he's fighting for what's right. I asked Leo to put together a short paper explaining the misconduct going on at the high court. This is his full explanation; click here. Please take time over the weekend or over lunch at work to read this; shouldn't take but about ten minutes. It will sicken you.

If you scroll down about 3/4th of the way to the bottom of Leo's site, this begins details on his lawsuit and you will see standing was NOT challenged in the lower courts. Section begins with:

US Supreme Court case: New Jersey Voter vs. Obama and McCain on "natural born citizen: status."

Nov.11.2008 @ 10:29 am

United States Supreme Court Docket #: 08A407

United States Supreme Court Application for Emergency Stay and supporting brief: ScotusStayAppBrief.doc

Leo Donofrio is a retired attorney who had many years in full practice. He's an ace golfer and now a professional poker player. You might recognize Leo from the World Series of Poker. Leo is mad and he's a fighter. All Leo attempted to do was the right thing and now his life has become a night mare, but he is not backing down.

All of us need to help him because what's going on, not just with Obama, but with the courts is simply not acceptable. Only intense heat from we the people is going to make the difference.

Write a polite letter to Justice Clarence Thomas. No phone calls as the clerks will not take messages. I sent my letter to Justice Thomas today over night mail because time is short. You can use regular snail mail, but please get it done and in the mail by Monday. If 100,000 letters land on Justice Thomas' desk next week, things are going to happen. This is what Leo suggests from his web site:

The best thing you can do to help this case before Justice Clarence Thomas is to write to him and the other justices.

The Honorable Associate Justice Clarence Thomas
    United States Supreme Court
    One First Street, N.E.,
    Washington, D.C. 20543.

Please include the docket # 08A407, and the URL to this blog

[Below is the original post. Thank you for your help.]

Supreme Court of the United States - Clerk's Office Continues Sabotage of New Jersey Citizen Stay Application for 08 Election. Your help is requested.

Dear Citizens of the United States of America,

I need your help and the US needs your help.

My case, LEO C. DONOFRIO v. NINA MITCHELL WELLS, SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY - US Supreme Court Docket # 08A407 - continues to be subjected to misconduct by the US Supreme Court Clerk's office, particularly by Mr. Danny Bickell, the Stay Clerk.

For a full review of the Judicial treachery in this case, please review the entire UNORTHODOX PROCEDURAL HISTORY of the case.

It has come to my attention today that the US Supreme Court's Stay Clerk, Mr. Danny Bickell, has continued to list this case incorrectly thereby preventing it from ever crossing the desk of Justice Clarence Thomas.

The Docket of the case fails to mention that the case went directly from the Appellate Division in New Jersey to the New Jersey Supreme Court which is the nexus that allows the case to be properly before the US Supreme Court. The Clerk's office appears to be doing everything possible to see that this case never gets to the desk of Justice Clarence Thomas or any of the other Supreme Court Justices.

I have an order handed down from the New Jersey Supreme Court which makes reference to the Appellate Division case as well, but the US Supreme Court Clerk's office refuses to acknowledge the NJ Supreme Court's review and it is that review which allows my case to go before the US Supreme Court. The Appellate Division case avoided the Constitutional issue, but the NJ Supreme Court decision raised the Constitutional issue when it specifically said in its order of denial that it had relied on "movant's papers" while at the same time it made no mention of Judge Sabatino's Appellate Division order and opinion.

The NJ Supreme Court specifically relied upon "movant's papers" in their order denying emergency relief and "movants papers" focused on the "natural born citizen" issue.

Here is the decision of the Honorable Justice Virginia A. Long:

"This matter having come before the court on an application for emergent relief pursuant to Rule 2:9-8, and the undersigned having reviewed the movant's papers and the papers filed by the defendant in the Superior Court, Appellate Division, it is hereby Ordered that the application for emergent relief is denied."

The US Supreme Court Docket fails to mention the NJ Supreme Court decision and that is completely wrong and improper. This case continues to be subjected to Judicial/Clerical misconduct and it's time that US Citizens, be they Democrat, Republican or 3rd party affiliated, stand up and order that the Clerk's office of the highest Court in the land STOP interfering in a case that is rightly before the US Supreme Court.

This is unprecedented in that the Clerk's office at the SCOTUS appears to be injecting politics into the handling of paperwork properly before it. It will be a terrible blow to the separation of powers if Supreme Court review can be stopped by Clerks imposing their own political views on litigants who have properly followed legal procedure.

Justice Clarence Thomas and the rest of the Supreme Court must receive direct mail letters (not e mail) bringing this case Docket # and the URL of my blog to their attention.

If you write to Chief Justice Roberts, please make sure the envelope is addressed to: The Honorable John G. Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States

Thank you,
    Leo C. Donofrio

Click here for part -----> 1,

© 2008 - NewsWithViews.com - All Rights Reserved

E-mail This Page
    E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows all over the country, ran for Congress and is a highly sought after public speaker. Devvy belongs to no organization.

She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been an independent voter ever since. Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party. Her web site (www.devvy.com) contains a tremendous amount of information, solutions and a vast Reading Room.

Devvy's website: www.devvy.com

Before you send Devvy e-mail, please take the time to check the FAQ section on her web site. It is filled with answers to frequently asked questions and links to reliable research sources.

E-mail is: devvyk@earthlink.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd414

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138018.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Do you realize that the Obama camp denies that Obama was ever adopted by his stepfather, Soetoro?
    I guess I didn't make myself clear: I agree with Atty Berg that Obama is not eligible to be president of the United States. . .

My point is this: No one could be aware that Obama was adopted by his Indonesian citiizen stepfather Soetoro, because no one has ever claimed to have seen any adoption papers nor has anyone been able to prove that they even exist.

Barack Obama II entered the Fransiskus Assisi Catholic school in Jakarta, Indonesia, as "Barry Soetoro, Indonesian, Muslim," as stated on the school registration form. For this to take place, Lolo Soetoro (line 8. a.) must have either adopted him or "acknowledged" him. Either way, he became an Indonesian citizen under the jurisdiction of his Indonesian step-father and his Indonesian-naturalized mother. If he was acknowledged, for the Obama camp to quibble that he was not adopted is splitting hairs. That is just another diversion from the question of his Indonesian immigration status.

Or perhaps you think the nuns at the Catholic school lied about Barry Soetoro's information.

Maybe they just made it all up.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-22-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-22-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Re: Selective Service registration

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    [url=http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/11/exclusive_did_n.html]The irregularities are beyond imagination on the Selective Service registration form for
    Obama, Barack Hussein. Read Debbie Schlussel's analysis for the full explanation.
    I don't know, he signed this 28 years ago, my signature has degraded over time also. I am more concerned about his place of birth and if he re-naturalized.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info minuteman!

Welcome jsmjsc!
    If Obama was born on US soil, he is still an American citizen, whether he was adopted or not. If there was an adoption in Indonesia, it would not remove his US citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Welcome jsmjsc!
    If Obama was born on US soil, he is still an American citizen, whether he was adopted or not. If there was an adoption in Indonesia, it would not remove his US citizenship.
    Today you are correct, however, back in the 1960's it was quite a different story. Back then a child's citizenship followed that of the parent. IF a parent renounced citizenship, then any minor children would follow the citizenship of the parent. It is reported that his mother did just that in order to marry an Indonesian citizen. Since Indonesia was very strict about there laws disallowing for duel citizenship, it would have been the only way. The fact her husband then adopted Obama, pretty much cemented the situation. Furthermore, as late as the early 80's, after Obama had turned 18, he traveled to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport. This was basically verification that as an adult, Obama recognized he held Indonesian citizenship. Indonesia did not lift their ban on duel citizenship until 1996, long after Obama was issued the Indonesian passport.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Selective Service registration

I'm no writing expert, but it looks to me that the person who signed the selective service registration form as "Barack H. Obama" was a different person from the one who signs his name as "Barack Obama" today.

1. The federal government authorities should seriously investigate what looks like attempted fraud concerning this Obama selective service form and its obvious "Obama" fake signature.

2. My point is this: It looks like Obama is LYING when he says that he filled out his selective service form back in 1980 like he was supposed to.

3. If the average man on the street was caught lying on his selective service form, I bet that he would be facing some harsh punishment, like jail time.

4. But how many want to bet that Obama does not face any criminal charges over this obvious fake signature on this fake selective service registration from?

5. I bet the government turns away from this Obama selective service registration form mess, and it lets Obama go on merrily with his life as if nothing happened.

One must carefully distinguish between what the downstream media news services wrote and what the Hawaii State Dept. of Health officials actually said. The following two masterpieces of newspeak were published on Oct. 31, the day after Phil Berg filed for a Writ of Certiorari at the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Associated Press wrote:

• State declares Barack Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is genuine

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

The Pacific Business News (Honolulu) wrote:
    • Obama's Hawaii birth certificate confirmed

The director of Hawaii's Department of Health confirmed on Friday what Barack Obama has been saying all along: the presidential candidate was born in Honolulu.

Obama, a Democratic senator from Illinois, was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu.

On the other hand, note that the Health Dept. officials NEVER SAID what the news services reported that they said: that Barack Obama was BORN in Hawaii. In the following quotes, they only said that they have his birth certificate; they said nothing about its contents.

They do not identify the "birth certificate" as the long form "Certificate of Live Birth." They could be referring to the short form "Certification of Live Birth." In Hawaii, a parent can simply present a baby (under age 1) born at home for registration and get a Certification of Live Birth.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate," said Chiyome Fukino. "State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record."

Citing her statutory authority to oversee and maintain Hawaii's vital records, Fukino said she has "personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record."

If a Kenyan birth certificate exists, it is probably not filed in Hawaii, only the record of a Kenyan birth. The long form Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth has a box 7. c. for [mother's] location of birth. It could read, "Mombasa, Kenya" and still be issued to an Hawaii resident who wants to register his or her child who was born elsewhere. Among all the 50 states, only Hawaii allows this. This non-citizen registration in Hawaii does NOT suffice for U.S. citizenship.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-22-2012 at 05:38 AM.

You can write Mohammed Hasan Chandoo at

hasan@chandoo.com

and ask him what nationality passport Barack Obama or Barry Soetoro was using when they went to Pakistan together in 1981.

I'm not sure what kind of response you will get, though.
    If I were you, I wouldn't include my home address.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 05-22-2012 at 05:28 AM.