Page 625 of 844 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 8436
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 29 guests)

(3029) Smoke free tepee?! Do these 2 things to get rid of the smoke! - YouTube

#SurvivalLilly

Smoke free tepee?! Do these 2 things to get rid of the smoke!

Jul 26, 2017

Survival Lilly
    950K subscribers

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(3029) How to Set up a Tipi - YouTube

How to Set up a Tipi

May 12, 2013

Zack Wessels

484 subscribers

Step by step instructions. How to set up a tipi from http://www.whitebuffalolodges.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(3082) Building Log Cabin | Cutting 1 Years Worth of Firewood, Maple Syrup Evaporator (Part 3) - YouTube

Building Log Cabin | Cutting 1 Years Worth of Firewood, Maple Syrup Evaporator (Part 3)

Mar 6, 2021

Modern Self Reliance

152K subscribers

We refocus our homesteading efforts on the seasonal maple syrup run, get a years supply of firewood for heating, and boiling sap, get more done on our maple syrup evaporator. I used the Easton Made Wood Splitter: https://www.eastonmadewoodsplitters.com/

Full Log Cabin Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Part 1: https://youtu.be/Asd2ecr75Yo
    Part 2: https://youtu.be/H4SEavk7He0
    Part 3: https://youtu.be/a2nvudTbVvw
    Part 4: https://youtu.be/dIDDQn39ISE
    Part 5: https://youtu.be/WnnklTZ-Joc
    Part 6: https://youtu.be/_1HddETv3RU

(3083) SURVIVAL CHALLENGE - NO FOOD, NO WATER ON AN ABANDONED ISLAND. EP 61 - YouTube

INDONESIA

SURVIVAL CHALLENGE - NO FOOD, NO WATER ON AN ABANDONED ISLAND. EP 61

May 23, 2021

Field Days

606K subscribers

SURVIVAL CHALLENGE - NO FOOD, NO WATER ON AN ABANDONED ISLAND.

(3083) building a clean water filter system with 5 cores | guide to making wild water filter - YouTube

HOA KỲ

building a clean water filter system with 5 cores | guide to making wild water filter

Jul 25, 2020

Brave Wilderness Primitive

295K subscribers[

building a clean water filter system with 5 cores | guide to making wild water filter

(3083) Amazing Bushcraft Tent made from Plastic Wrap! - YouTube

Amazing Bushcraft Tent made from Plastic Wrap!

Sep 18, 2020

Os Bushcraft and Survival

229K subscribers

(3296) Solo Overnight Building a Hillside Dug Out Shelter and Bacon and Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich - YouTube

#corporalscorner #shawnkelly #campinginthewoods

Solo Overnight Building a Hillside Dug Out Shelter and Bacon and Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich

May 2, 2021

Corporals Corner
    693K subscribers

(3351) 7 Night Wilderness Camping Adventure With My Dog [FULL TRIP] - YouTube

7 Night Wilderness Camping Adventure With My Dog [FULL TRIP]

Jun 6, 2021

Matthew Posa
    467K subscribers

I head out into the wilderness with my dog, Monty, to spend a week canoeing, portaging, fishing, eating and viewing wildlife and the beautiful nature. We encounter all sorts of weather and have a blast!

(3351) One Year Alone in Forest of Sweden | Building Log Cabin like our Forefathers - YouTube

One Year Alone in Forest of Sweden | Building Log Cabin like our Forefathers

Jan 3, 2021

Erik Grankvist

395K subscribers

Sometimes we hear a call from nature. When I was 18 years old I ventured out alone with only a backpack full of simple hand tools to actualize my dream. Build my own traditional off grid log cabin by hand from the materials of the Swedish wilderness. Just like our Forefathers did.I had no previous experience in building, gathering materials or filming. So I started studying myself the old arts and learning from my grandfather and mentor Åke Nilsson. I began to cut down trees and film with my phone, learning as I go. My project started full time once I graduated high school in summer 2019. I filmed everything myself and edited this video so you can follow my journey and hopefully learn as I do.
    The tractor is a Ferguson TE20 "Grålle" from 1946, they were wildly used to move timber. In 1950 the first chainsaws came to Sweden but they were too big and heavy to be practical. I didn't want to take down every closest tree. So by using the tractor I could haul a few trees from further away, about 150 meters. I would have loved to use a horse but don't have one. yet..
    Please share this video with someone who would enjoy it after the year 2020.My business contact: erik@delkatalents.com
    Ins
    tagram: @erikgrankvist
    Prep aring First Logs: (0:00)
    Clearing Log Cabin Site: (2:10)
    Building Stone Foundation: (3:05)
    Splitting Foundation Log: (8:05)
    Log Cabin Build Starts (Learning): (12:50)
    Starting To Get Faster: (21:35)
    Winter Log Cabin: (26:27)
    Winter logging: (31:10)
    Dragging out Last Logs: (39:40)
    Appreciate Nature: (46:04)
    ALL LOGS FINISHED: (52:13)
    Log Cabin Rebirth: (56:30)
    How To Build a Log Cabin: (1:01:08)
    How To Lift Heavy Logs on Log Cabin: (1:14:06)
    Axe Throwing: (1:29:38)
    Tall Growth of Log Cabin: (1:31:41)
    Windows: (1:43:31)
    Special Thanks: (1:53:12)

One Year, Log Cabin Build, Alone, Forests of Sweden, Hand tools, Off Grid, ASMR, Primitive Technology, Viking

(3421) After: One Year Alone Building Log Cabin | Where Is The Door!!! - YouTube

Erik Grankvist
    397K subscribers

After the video "One Year Alone in Forests of Sweden | Building Log Cabin Like our Forefathers" a lot of you commented: "Where Is The Door!!!" Log Cabin Build EP 18: I open up for the door and more...I edited out a lot of the sawing as I guess you don't want to see that.
    If you're new:Hi! When I was 18 years old I ventured out alone with only a backpack full of simple hand tools to actualize my dream. Build my own traditional off grid log cabin by hand from the materials of the Swedish wilderness. Just like our Forefathers did.
    I had no previous experience in building, gathering materials or filming. So I started studying myself the old arts and learning from my grandfather and mentor Åke Nilsson. I began to cut down trees and film with my phone, learning as I go. My project started full time once I graduated high school in summer 2019. I film everything myself and edit these videos so you can follow my journey and hopefully learn as I do.