Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pass the popcorn... I'm still waiting on my answers.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: CAME BACK...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Was taking my kids to the park, but it's rainning too hard... So I came back to my lovelly prosecutors", lol... Í'll take some time to rëad all the posts that tell me to GO BACK HOME, lol... Strange thing is I'm home right now, so are my kids and my wife.... This is our home, and this is our country. God Bless us All.
    You may be in a house you call your home but you are not a US Citizen and this nation is not your home anymore than a car thief calling a stolen vehicle "my car"

You want a chance to make this right? Then you and your family should return to the nation you are a citizen of. If you take the kids, make sure you take them legally. You can then get in line and apply for legal entry like everyone else.

If you are caught illegally in the US, then you are prohibited from applying for legal entry for 10 years.

I'm not sure if it can be done this way, but I am sending a copy of your admission that you are an illegal alien in America and your IP address information to homeland security with a request that they contact your ISP, gain your identity, and initiate enforcement as soon as possible.

Let's see if we can report and deport an illegal alien online that is flagrantly waving their illegal status around.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

newpilgrimfamily,

If you argue about Native, let me ask you ... What is your origin in Bazil, aren't you also an imigrant ? because your ancestors took also the land from the Brazillian indigenas,were them portugueses? or Italians? now you want to say every one here descend from an imigrant ? Who dosen't?
    I AM AN IMIGRANT so are my son mydaughter and my grand children but We can be proud to say we came here within the law, it was hard, it took me 8 years to become a citizen but I"m conscient to say ifyou are illegal GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU BROKE THE LAW, BETRAYED A COUNTRY THAT TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL, YOU LIED, IF YOU COMMIT A CRIME ONCE YOU WILL COMMIT AGAIN, YOU CANNOT USE THE "TAKE ADVANTAGE IN EVERY THING" IN THIS COUNTRY THIS IS A COUNTRY OF LAWS AND SO ARE IT'S PEOPLE

Aztlan Propaganda Revealed! Please Pass This On!

Hey folks - just got this in my email:

Art Olivier, a Libertarian running for Governor in California, posted this on Save Our State:

"My campaign headquarters received a package in the mail today from an unknown sender, where the return address should be, was a sticker of the Mexican flag. Inside was a Mexican flag and three pages of propaganda. The first page said the whites will soon go back to Europe, the blacks must go back to Africa and scribbled on the bottom was 'and f*** Asians too. We will take our land back through RECONQUISTA!'

The next two pages are El Plan de Aztlan. It starts off 'be warned Gringos' and goes into how the La Raza de Bronze will drive out the exploiters and declares independence of their mestizo nation. Under their economy goals is 'Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the community for the people's welfare.'

This movement is without a doubt racist and communist. Is this the same La Raza that Bill Clinton & Karl Rove spoke at?"
    Art Olivier.

We then contacted Art and asked to publish these documents on our site. You can view the documents here: http://alamoalliance.org/ao.html

These documents outline a clear plan for “Reconquista”, or the reconquering of a vast section of the southwest portion of the United States, by populating this area with hispanic immigrants, legal and illegal, with the intention of creating an independent nation, apart from the United States.

You’d better wake up America, this plan is REAL and is being implemented as we speak.
    Our plan is to secure newspaper advertising to publish these documents nationwide, in an effort to wake this nation up to the illegal migration crisis. However nationwide newspaper advertisments are very expensive and beyond our budget at this time. Would you consider donating to see these documents published in major newspapers nationwide? If you would like to make a safe and secure online donation to this cause please go here: http://alamoalliance.org/donate.html

Thank you in advance! We're very anxious to get these documents into homes nationwide before the November elections!
    Of course these people want shamesty!!!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I must have started something with the popcorn.

I went out and got a popcorn machine so everyone can have all they want.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    newpilgrimfamily,

If you argue about Native, let me ask you ... What is your origin in Bazil, aren't you also an imigrant ? because your ancestors took also the land from the Brazillian indigenas,were them portugueses? or Italians? now you want to say every one here descend from an imigrant ? Who dosen't?
    I AM AN IMIGRANT so are my son mydaughter and my grand children but We can be proud to say we came here within the law, it was hard, it took me 8 years to become a citizen but I"m conscient to say ifyou are illegal GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU BROKE THE LAW, BETRAYED A COUNTRY THAT TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL, YOU LIED, IF YOU COMMIT A CRIME ONCE YOU WILL COMMIT AGAIN, YOU CANNOT USE THE "TAKE ADVANTAGE IN EVERY THING" IN THIS COUNTRY THIS IS A COUNTRY OF LAWS AND SO ARE IT'S PEOPLE
    MINNIE!
    I just want you to know that I love reading your posts!! You have a strong common sense and love of the USofA that's inspiring.

THANX

ps: great avatar

GREAT W LET THEM KNOW THAT THE AMERICANS ARE NOT SO FOOL AS THEY THINK THEY ARE

Re: MMMM... YES, I DO THINK SO...

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    As an Human being...
    An ILLEGAL human being in the United States of America.

Again, did you PLAN on having your baby on US soil? Did you PLAN on planting an "anchor baby" in our country to avoid deportation?

Why do you refuse to answer the question? Because it's true and you've been found out? Have you told your precious children that they've been used as pawn? Shame on you! Shame on anyone who'd dare do this to a child!! What do you think they'll be thinking once they're old enough to understand what's happened to them?
    I'm sure theyll be brainwashed into believe they they're entitled - like too many people do.

NO PROBLEM...

I'll let you know if it worked or not...lol

I'm not sure if it can be done this way, but I am sending a copy of your admission that you are an illegal alien in America and your IP address information to homeland security with a request that they contact your ISP, gain your identity, and initiate enforcement as soon as possible.

Let's see if we can report and deport an illegal alien online that is flagrantly waving their illegal status around.

W

Cheyenne Woman,

Thank you for that link.
    I went to it and my wife and signed the petition, and have passed on the link.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast