Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you think we have a problem with Mexico, just wait until you meet the illegal aliens coming in from Brazil. Just wait. These illegals have an attitude that you just WON'T believe. They fly their flags everywhere, more often than not without the presence of the American flag. You better sit down America, you're in for a rude awakening with this influx of illegals who clearly show that they think our laws here in America are nothing but a decoration.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#174902
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Newpilgrim, you have the point. Alot of the people against illegal immigration say they are christian, and hold american values in high regard. this country always has been about immigration, but unfortunately, we live in the united states of anmesia so we forget what this country is all about. remeber, this country has been about both legal and illegal immigrants. when the pilgrims got of that ship, i dont recall the native american's asking them for their greencard. i also don't recall the native americans telling them to go back to great britain and demand to the king to let them worship freely.

where is cheyennewoman?

Why would anyone put their family and children in jeopardy by coming here and trying to get away with things illegally?

We need an extra charge for parents that do that to their children.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DID A QUICK SEACH ON HOMELAND SECURITY WEBSITE...

And couldn't find the word ''criminal'' anywhere... found ''undocumented alien'' a lot though... Here are some links to it http://search.fema.gov/search?sort=date ... &btnG.y=12 ... About getting Welfare from the Government, that's one of the biggest lies said on these days from people that against undocumented immigrants... What's the second question on any official form? Right after name? SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!! I don't know if there's a way people can get any benefits without a SSN, and I don't want to know either: I WORK IN CONSTRUCTION (I'm a small contractor actually, and guess what: got a few Americans working for me)and although money is not that big, I make enough to pay my mortage, bills, and support my family. I actually can have a computer and internet to enjoy my sunday with you guys...lol

MW,

The Mayflower crew sighted land off Cape Cod on November 9, 1620, and first landfall was made November 11, 1620.
    new,

The pilgrams you are speaking of were here before the Constitution was written. The laws you are breaking did not even exist, when the first Americans came to America.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Newpilgrim, you have the point. Alot of the people against illegal immigration say they are christian, and hold american values in high regard. this country always has been about immigration, but unfortunately, we live in the united states of anmesia so we forget what this country is all about. remeber, this country has been about both legal and illegal immigrants. when the pilgrims got of that ship, i dont recall the native american's asking them for their greencard. i also don't recall the native americans telling them to go back to great britain and demand to the king to let them worship freely.

where is cheyennewoman?
    Chicano,

That is such a clearly false analogy. There were no laws when the pilgrims landed, no 300 million people on the land, no schools, taxes, and hospitals.

Yes, the Indians did not like our arrival and they fought and they lost.

America has never had a situation before where 3 million illegal aliens per year were rushing into this nation.

Your analogy is completely false and again shows the willingness of people on your side of the debate to throw the things we value in our face to try and defend your immoral and/or illegal actions.

W

Re: DID A QUICK SEACH ON HOMELAND SECURITY WEBSITE...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    And couldn't find the word ''criminal'' anywhere... found ''undocumented alien'' a lot though... Here are some links to it http://search.fema.gov/search?sort=date ... &btnG.y=12 ... About getting Welfare from the Government, that's one of the biggest lies said on these days from people that against undocumented immigrants... What's the second question on any official form? Right after name? SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!! I don't know if there's a way people can get any benefits without a SSN, and I don't want to know either: I WORK IN CONSTRUCTION (I'm a small contractor actually, and guess what: got a few Americans working for me)and although money is not that big, I make enough to pay my mortage, bills, and support my family. I actually can have a computer and internet to enjoy my sunday with you guys...lol
    Check the General Statutes where you are titled ILLEGAL ALIEN. These documents are political statements coming out of the Bush administration, not the actual wording of the laws of our Congress.

W

Quote Originally Posted by chicano

where is cheyennewoman?
    Here I am!!!

New:

Let's get something straight - my people lost the war AND WE GOT OVER IT!

I refer to myself as an AMERICAN Indian - not a Native American - BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE WORD THAT COMES FIRST IS WHERE A PERSONS LOYALTY LIES.

DO NOT - I REPEAT - Do not keep bringing up the American Indians in this post. You have absolutely no basis for discussion there.

what I don't get is why people like chicano and newpilgrimfamily won't answer one question.

Why not come here legally?

Re: DID A QUICK SEACH ON HOMELAND SECURITY WEBSITE...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Check the General Statutes where you are deemed an ILLEGAL Alien. These documents are political statements from the Open Borders Bush administration and not the laws of America passed by the Congress.

W

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast