Page 50 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Like Tree804Likes

Thread: Just Thinking — Somebody better start thinking!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Voices

If You Wear This Hat, You Can't Be A Victim...Says The Media

Wearing the MAGA hat quickly makes you the enemy in the eyes of the liberal media.

Video https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller...1271369049264/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    People who want to put kids in a wood chipper should maybe be on the no-fly list

January 23, 2019

Especially when those people produce kids' movies in Hollywood.
    They should be on a one way fly out list.

But tell me, since when do Americans have to be nice and respectful to anyone, including Native Americans? Is there some rule that we have to be nice and respectful to protesting Native Americans or anyone else for that matter? I don't think so, I think we have the absolute Free Speech right to be rude to anyone we want to be rude to. I don't approve of rude, but rude and disrespectful is an absolute right of all Americans in a protest .... last time I checked. It's kind of the whole point as I understand it. I've never protested at a protest event, so I don't know. I'm just guessing from what I've seen on the Tee Vee, and everyone is rude as hell.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“It’s not a symbol of racism. It’s actually the right’s symbol of resistance to leftist intolerance.”

dailysignal.com

Yes, MAGA Hats Symbolize Something. But Not Hate.

By now much of America has seen the images of teenage boys in “Make…
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Green Cards = Path to Citizenship

breitbart.com

Kushner, GOP Senators Suggest Giving Green Cards to DACA Illegals

Big League Politics

Muslim Congresswoman Deletes Covington Catholic Tweet After Being Threatened with Libel Suit

bigleaguepolitics.com

Muslim Congresswoman Deletes Covington Catholic Tweet After Being Threatened with Libel Suit - Big League Politics

Here comes the 1% that control America

breitbart.com

Billionaires Demand Fast-Track Green Cards for 400,000 Visa Workers

Big League Politics

REPORT: Pelosi Signals State of Union Shutdown, Tells Democratic Caucus Members Not to Invite Family to D.C.

bigleaguepolitics.com

REPORT: Pelosi Signals State of Union Shutdown, Tells Democratic Caucus Members Not to Invite Family to D.C. -…

this simpleton needs to be thrown out of the peoples house

I would prefer the Democrats were not there...Pelosi is no example for the American people. She needs to step down.

I remember their disgusting faces when Trump was sworn in. And the ones who walked out.

Do the State of the Union somewhere else! Do it at Camp David, anywhere but the House until Pelosi is removed! She is a disgrace.

Do it at Mt. Rushmore! On an aircraft carrier.

I would do that and leave the lifelong impression AND it will be in our history of what these DemonRats have done to our President and those who voted for them! A continuing history of the Democrats over the last 100 years of their racist policies, suppressing people and their failed polices!

What a bunch of pathetic swamp rats.

Term Limits, put them on Social Security and Obamacare and no more family members on our government transportation and no more booze bills paid by the taxpayers!

DO NOT HONOR HER INVITATION...SHE IS A DISGRACE AND WILL BE CHEWING HER FACE OFF THE WHOLE TIME!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL