Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.J.: Sweeney Wants Sanctions for Firms that Hire Illegals

Sweeney Wants Sanctions for Firms that Hire Illegals

Release Date: Feb 15 2008
    TRENTON – Senate Majority Leader Stephen M. Sweeney today said he will sponsor legislation to punish New Jersey firms that knowingly hire illegal aliens.

“Companies that knowingly hire illegals are destroying job opportunities for the working men and women of New Jersey,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news! I am hopeful this will get the support it deserves!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB

This is very good news. I know Steve well. Not only is Senator Sweeney a Democrat, he is the Senate Majority Leader. In addition he is a Union Leader. A business agent for the pipefitters. The NJ Senate, as well as the State Assembly have solid Democrat majorities. The Governor ( Corzine) as well is a Democrat. Senator Sweeney is in a position to make this happen. I am very surprised and happy about this development. I think it would be a great idea if the ALIPAC family could e-mail Senator Sweeney and let him know that the vast majority of Americans support him. You might tell him to look at the Oklahoma legislation as well.

His e-mail is sensweeney@njleg.org

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

This is VERY good news! I'll be sure to pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!1

UB

Could you please put this under General Discussion. We need e-mails to the Senator. Thank you.
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Letter already sent. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Senator Sweeney,

Thank you for introducing legislation against businesses that hire illegal aliens. New Jersey presently has almost 500,000 illegal aliens that have jobs that Americans should be holding. The fact that improper taxes from the businesses and the illegal immigrants is not being collected hurt New Jersey taxpayers and the nation. I would recommend the Arizona and Oklahoma legislation that recently went into effect.

I would also respectfully ask if you would consider joining State Legislatures for legal Immigration. 34 State have already joined and it would be great to see New Jersey included.

Alabama
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    California
    Colorado
    Florida
    Georgia
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Louisiana
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Missouri
    Montana
    Nebraska
    New Hampshire
    New Mexico
    New York
    North Carolina
    Ohio
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Virginia
    West Virginia

http://www.statelegislatorsforlegalimmigration.com/

http://media1.pahousegop.com/video/asx_ ... 857124.wmv

Sincerely,

http://www.alipac.us/
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope everyone writes a letter of support if they have time. This is really great news coming out of the State legislature in NJ.

CCUSA - I'll do what I can to help too.

Also living in a 'blue' state (and having logged a big chunk of my life as a Democrat) I can totally appreciate how significant this step might be for NJ.

I honestly didn't think NJ would even consider such a thing, but, as even my experience here in OR on the driver's license issue can show, hey, good surprises do happen once in a while.

Contact the Senators and encourge them to support Senator Sweeney in his endeavor to stop the hiring of illegal aliens.

Contact Information!!

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/legsearch.asp
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks UB, PhredE, legalatina, SOSADFORUS AND EVERYONE else who takes time to write to NJ legislature!

This is really could be groundbreaking news!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast