Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Taylor's 'No' Vote on Free Trade Pact Goes Uncounted

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs. ... 28044/1009

Taylor’s ‘no’ vote on free trade pact goes uncounted

By Julie Ball
    Staff Writer
    published: July 29, 2005 6:00 am

ASHEVILLE â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In addition to Taylor, Rep. Jo Ann Davis, a Virginia Republican, also planned to vote against the measure. But Davis was traveling in her district and failed to get back in time.

“The intention was to be there. Again, she wasn’t able to get back in time because of the weather,� said Davis’ chief of staff Chris Connelly.

More LIES
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article has been added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-569-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, is there anything that can and will be done about this? I don't see how this can go unanswered and uncounted. This is terrible.

We need an investigation of what "glich" happened on Charles Taylor's Vote. There may have been some "other" gliches. If the Congressman are entitle to vote at different locations and rely upon that mechanism which may prevent him from seeing the "boards", then he would expect his vote to count. THAT vote needs to be counted. These representatives are OUR REPRESENTATIVES.

WE DEMAND THAT TAYLOR'S NO VOTE BE COUNTED AND ADDED TO THE NAYS!!

WE DEMAND AN INQUIRY ON Jo Ann Davis and WHY SHE DIDN'T VOTE even arriving 30 minutes late. WHAT TIME DID SHE ARRIVE AT THE CAPITOL BUILDING EXACTLY?? DID she not know how important this vote was? What if the President was at the Jamboree would she have farted off the vote entirely?

This VOTE WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTE OF THE YEAR SO FAR?

I demand a REVOTE!!

I demand a REVOTE!!

I demand a REVOTE!!

AND--Keep the President of the United States OUT OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING during the Vote. I. E. Keep all "spectators off the field", eh, so we can have a FAIR GAME!!

Someone introduce a bill in the House of Representatives today to over-turn CAFTA!! Repeal it TODAY!!

CONGRESS, LISTEN UP!!

Attention House of Representatives:

Just introduce a bill that says, "Whereas under undue influence from the Executive Branch during the vote in the House of Representatives on CAFTA, the House of Representatives does hereby declare that the vote on CAFTA is hereby RESCINDED and is therefore, null, void and of no further consequence or merit with no binding authority on the American People or the United States of America."

JUST DO IT!! TODAY!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    We need an investigation of what "glich" happened on Charles Taylor's Vote. There may have been some "other" gliches. If the Congressman are entitle to vote at different locations and rely upon that mechanism which may prevent him from seeing the "boards", then he would expect his vote to count. THAT vote needs to be counted. These representatives are OUR REPRESENTATIVES.

WE DEMAND THAT TAYLOR'S NO VOTE BE COUNTED AND ADDED TO THE NAYS!!

WE DEMAND AN INQUIRY ON Jo Ann Davis and WHY SHE DIDN'T VOTE even arriving 30 minutes late. WHAT TIME DID SHE ARRIVE AT THE CAPITOL BUILDING EXACTLY?? DID she not know how important this vote was? What if the President was at the Jamboree would she have farted off the vote entirely?

This VOTE WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTE OF THE YEAR SO FAR?

I demand a REVOTE!!

I demand a REVOTE!!

I demand a REVOTE!!

AND--Keep the President of the United States OUT OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING during the Vote. I. E. Keep all "spectators off the field", eh, so we can have a FAIR GAME!!

Someone introduce a bill in the House of Representatives today to over-turn CAFTA!! Repeal it TODAY!!

CONGRESS, LISTEN UP!!

Attention House of Representatives:

Just introduce a bill that says, "Whereas under undue influence from the Executive Branch during the vote in the House of Representatives on CAFTA, the House of Representatives does hereby declare that the vote on CAFTA is hereby RESCINDED and is therefore, null, void and of no further consequence or merit with no binding authority on the American People or the United States of America."

JUST DO IT!! TODAY!!
    IF THE VOTE WAS FOR 'YES' BUT THERE SEEMED TO BE A 'GLITCH', WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN THEN??
    THIS WAS A TOTALLY CROOKED VOTE! FIRST, THEY DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, WHEN NO ONE COULD REACH THEM. THEN BUSH STARTS 'BUYING' AND 'THREATENING' FOR YES VOTES. THIS IS DISPICABLE!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wait, do I see Florida vote count all over again

Yep....and don't forget the "fishy" stuff in Ohio in 2004 where the head of the Ohio Republican Party was involved in the company that provided the new "electronic voting machines" and who was quoted as having told Bushey Bomb, NOT TO WORRY ABOUT OHIO.

Well...that could mean he was going to get out the vote or it might have meant something else....

The way things are going, I'm bettingon the "something else".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.house.gov/charlestaylor/
    [Issue Updates]

Statement from Rep. Taylor regarding CAFTA vote

“I voted NO on the Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement (DR-CAFTA) in the vote last night. I informed the Majority Leader and the Appropriations Chairman I was voting no, as I had informed my constituents I was voting no. Rep. Howard Coble and I voted “no� together. Due to an error, my “no� vote did not record on the voting machine. The Clerk’s computer logs verified that I had attempted to vote, but it did not show my “nay� vote. I am re-inserting my “No� vote in the record. But even with my NO vote re-inserted, the bill still passed.�

My wife spoke with Howard Coble on the phone today and he confirmed that 'Charlie" was next to him when he voted. He also said that this has happened once before several years ago. I spoke with Patrice in Charles Taylor's office in DC who said that Mr. Taylor would be asking for an investigation but it is up to the speaker as to whether or not they will act on it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast