Page 105 of 740 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-15-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-15-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Dear _____

My campaign came out of the New Hampshire primary with incredible momentum.

As my poll numbers in South Carolina keep climbing, it's clear this is a two-man race between me and Mitt Romney.

To help me have the resources necessary to continue my momentum into South Carolina, I have decided to extend the South Carolina Money Bomb until tomorrow!

More and more South Carolinians are realizing that I am the only conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

In New Hampshire, I received more votes than Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, and Rick Perry - COMBINED!

Voters know I am the only candidate in this race who will slash spending, cut five cabinet agencies, and end the Fed's reign of currency destruction.

My opponents are nothing more than status quo-enablers.

That's why it's vital you make your most generous contribution to my South Carolina Money Bomb right away.

Every dollar will be used to contact voters in South Carolina through email, mail, hard-hitting TV, radio, and web ads, and thousands of phone calls.

And the more voters are exposed to my message of liberty, limited government, and free markets, the higher my poll numbers will rise.

Another strong top-tier finish in South Carolina will send shockwaves through the political establishment, who think this race is a coronation for Mitt Romney.

You and I can send a clear message that conservatives want a real choice.

Voters can elect a candidate who supported the $700 billion TARP bailout and flip-flopped on key issues like life, the Second Amendment, and global warming, or they can support my campaign, which offers the only credible plan to cut $1 trillion in spending and restore prosperity to America now.

So it's critical I get my message to as many South Carolinians as possible during this final week.

Please, click here to make your most generous contribution to the South Carolina Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY.

Only your support enables my campaign to have the resources necessary to fully implement the grassroots voter contact plan that led to my incredible showings in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Thank you for all that you do in the name of freedom.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. To capitalize on my surging momentum in the final week until South Carolinians head to the polls, I am extending the South Carolina Money Bomb through tomorrow.

My poll numbers are on the rise, and voters are flocking to my campaign as this race narrows to a two-man contest between me and Mitt Romney.

So please click here to make your most generous contribution right away.

Help me send a shockwave through the political establishment by making sure my campaign has all the resources it needs to win in South Carolina!

$1,005.700.48 VICTORY LIES AHEAD

http://ronpaul-2012.org/mbpledge_sc.html?pid=0110

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-15-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Ron Paul is SURGING! Moneybomb for a SURPRISE VICTORY in South Carolina! - YouTube

Jan 14, 2012
    MONEYBOMB JAN. 14 - 17! Donate at http://www.RonPaul2012.com for victory!

RON PAUL IS SURGING in South Carolina and his message of individual liberty, limited government, low taxes, real budget cuts and a strong national defense is spreading like wildfire!

Recent polls show that Ron Paul is SURGING in South Carolina! He is statistically tied with Newt Gingrich and quickly catching up to Mitt Romney.

1. Mitt Romney 29% (-2)
    2. Newt Gingrich 25% (+1)
    3. Ron Paul 20% (+11)
    4. Rick Perry 9% (+7)
    5. Rick Santorum 7% (-17)
    6. Jon Huntsman 1% (-1)

Imagine what a SURPRISE VICTORY in South Carolina would do for Ron Paul's campaign! It would SHOCK the establishment and turn Ron Paul into the clear frontrunner literally overnight!

Even a strong second or third place finish would allow him to knock out one or two opponents and continue the race.

But NOTHING beats first place! This is the MOST IMPORTANT MONEYBOMB in Ron Paul's campaign! A strong result could make ALL THE DIFFERENCE and propel him to victory in South Carolina and beyond.

Please donate at http://www.RonPaul2012.com and spread the message!!!

Song by Rick Ellis. Download a FREE MP3 of this song here:
    http://www.sinatra.bz/ron.html

Ron Paul's Weapon - The Constitution "Whip" - YouTube

Jan 13, 2012

Dr. Manning shares some light on Ron Paul's Weapon "THE CONSTITUTION". Vote Ron Paul 2012 - "The truth is the only weapon the wicked fear" African Americans AND Latinos for Ron Paul. Keep Spreading The Word. Peace

KICK THE LONG LEGGED MACK DADDY OUT OF OFFICE