Page 117 of 740 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Big Announcement Today!

Submitted by myrtlebeach4ronpaul on Sun, 01/15/2012 - 15:59 Ron Paul 2012

The event will take place on Sunday, January 15th at 6:00 p.m. at the Palisades Conference Center. Event details are here.

From Dr. Paul's email yesterday...

"The South Carolina Republican Primary is just one week from today.

Coming off my strong finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire, recent South Carolina polls show I’ve surged into third place and am rising.
    And tomorrow in Myrtle Beach, I’m hosting a rally, where I’ll be making a MAJOR campaign announcement that’s sure to rock the political establishment and boost me even further in the polls.
    Can I count on you to be there?
    You see, just four years ago, I was polling in the low single digits in South Carolina.
    Today, I’m now a top contender to WIN the Republican nomination.
    But unlike other candidates and politicians, my message hasn’t changed one bit.
    I’ve stayed true to the Founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.
    The difference today is that the American people have had enough.
    They’re sick and tired of the out-of-control spending, never-ending bailouts, and massive deficits coming out of Washington, D.C.
    They’re looking for someone they can trust to put an end to the Big Government, big spending status quo.
    And that’s what I’ve been fighting for during my time in Congress.
    I’m the ONLY candidate offering a serious plan to cut spending.
    My Plan to Restore America cuts one TRILLION dollars during the first year of my presidency by eliminating five unconstitutional federal agencies, and it balances the budget by my third year.
    As more and more Americans realize I’m the only tried-and-true constitutional conservative in this race, my campaign will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.
    That’s why I’m hoping you’ll join me tomorrow in Myrtle Beach for a MAJOR campaign announcement.
    The campaign announcement I’m making will take place at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort and Conference Center, located at 10000 Beach Club Drive in Myrtle Beach.
    Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and the rally begins at 6:00 p.m.
    You can get directions HERE.
    Tomorrow night’s rally and announcement are something you don’t want to miss.
    I hope to see you there.
    Together, you and I can Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul"

Yes, Dr. Paul...I'll be there.

Big Announcement Today! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul featured on the front page of Canada's biggest newspaper

Submitted by slovak on Sun, 01/15/2012 - 11:36
    Ron Paul 2012

This morning I was passing by a newsstand just outside of Toronto when I noticed an all too familiar name on the front page of Canada's biggest (and most liberal leaning) newspaper, the Toronto Star. They featured quite a lengthy piece on Dr. Paul and the supporters, that if nothing else, at least brings attention to the cause up here in the great white north.

This is by no means an endorsement of The Star or it's journalistic integrity, however it's what people read up here.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1115775--ron-paul-2012-witnessing-the-rise-of-a-guru-to-the-downwardly

http://www.dailypaul.com/204394/ron-paul-featured-on-the-front-page-of-canadas-biggest-newspaper
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-15-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Paul tells CNN $10 - 20 million needed; don't have yet. Are we gonna give it to him? VIDEO

Submitted by truthseeker3
    Sun, 01/15/2012 - 15:10
    Ron Paul 2012

He says it in this clip:

Paul tells CNN $10 - 20 million needed; don't have yet. Are we gonna give it to him? VIDEO | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty