Page 156 of 740 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

How President Paul Would Strengthen National Defense

Retired Army Col. Douglas MacGregor explains to FOX Business’ Judge Andrew Napolitano how Ron Paul is the only Republican presidential candidate who is realistic about American foreign policy:

How President Paul Would Strengthen National Defense*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-29-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1,000 Mainers Greet Ron Paul at Freeport Event

Turnout far exceeds organizers’ plans for 300 as more than triple attend in spite of chilly weather

FALMOUTH, Maine – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul drew a crowd of 1,000 supporters in Freeport, Maine today, demonstrating his popularity among voters in the crucial Pine Tree State. The crowd gathered expressly for the 12-term Congressman from Texas as he spoke from the balcony of Linda Bean’s Maine Kitchen & Topside Tavern at 1:30 p.m. EST.

Most notably, the crowd left the comfort of their homes, braving near-freezing temperatures to hear Dr. Paul’s message. This contrasts with less inspiring candidates struggling with diminished interest including crowd size in balmy Florida.

Event organizers noted that Dr. Paul touted provisions of his path-breaking ‘Plan to Restore America’ and conversed supporters and undecided Maine voters.

Ron Paul surveys the huge rally attendance as he begins speaking.

1,000 Mainers Greet Ron Paul at Freeport Event*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

L.L. Bean Heiress Linda Bean Endorses Ron Paul

Reports CNN:

Linda Bean, an heiress to famed Maine outfitter L.L. Bean, came out in support of Ron Paul on Saturday as the candidate made a campaign swing through the state.

Bean, who is a part owner of her family’s company and sits on its board, said she is a longtime supporter of the Texas congressman. She backed his 2008 presidential bid, but hasn’t made a public endorsement in the current race until now.

“I’ve been for Ron Paul for years,” Bean said. “I watched his House races in Texas, and he’s just true blue. He doesn’t waver from the Constitution and I like that very much.”

Bean made her endorsement at the lobster restaurant she owns in Freeport, situated across the road from L.L. Bean’s large flagship store. She singled out Paul’s appeal across the political spectrum as a reason for her support.

“He’s very electable, he crosses all ideological lines because of his strong message,” Bean said. “He’s for the gold standard. I think people want stability in this country. He’s for helping America domestically, and staying out of aggressive wars. We’re just spending ourselves down the drain in these countries year after year with occupation.”

When asked why she wasn’t supporting fellow New Englander Mitt Romney, Bean said, “I’ve always been for Ron Paul.”

L.L. Bean Heiress Linda Bean Endorses Ron Paul*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

I think its time I visit L. L. Bean and do a little shopping ..... they want my money

http://www.llbean.com/?qs=3005078_pmd_msn

Jan 3, 2012
    A rock and roll video worthy of the best candidate we could ever hope to have. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did making it.

BECOME THE MEDIA...!!! GRASS ROOTS ROCK the VOTE - YouTube

Bowl right over the "major media blackout" of Ron Paul's FREEDOM message.... just keep doing what we've been doing. Write a song or a poem, pen a letter to the editor. Visit your neighbors... visit all your neighbors... DO SOMETHING...

This grass roots effort just keeps rolling. As I upload this video our local Meetup Group in Missouri is opening our first Ron Paul HQ Office... that's exciting..!