Page 307 of 740 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Iowa All District Conventions SWEEP 4-21-2012..

Submitted by Billiameo on Sat, 04/21/2012 - 22:50

I know we are playing this one very "close to the vest" or discreet.. but I just HAVE to let everyone know how incredible today's district conventions were! We took about most of the State Central Committee, as well as pretty all the other committees. As for delegates.. let's just say that we will have AT LEAST a plurality of the NATIONAL DELEGATES coming out of the State Convention.. most likely we will get about 80%. Iowa gets 28 delegates (3 are super delegates, so 25 elected).

Since I know the opposition reads this, I can't put too many specifics down. Suffice it to say we now control pretty much every single governing body within the IOWA GOP. Lock stock and barrel. Today was beyond awesome. Today.. we took our state back. And finally our State motto might just mean something, "Our liberties we prize, and our rights we WILL MAINTAIN"!!

And a big thanks goes to John (you know who you are) and our State guy (you too). Main when this is over I'll put much more detail up.

Oh there was a touching scene today too. The "junior delegates" teenagers and youth submitted their own planks for the party platform. One of them was to get rid of the unconstitutional parts of the NDAA.. It gives me great hope that such a young generation is teaching their parents about the error of their ways.

In Liberty,
    Iowan Activist

Iowa All District Conventions SWEEP 4-21-2012.. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul gets 100% of all delegates from Okanogan county

Submitted by Ilovepaul on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 13:11

The support for Ron Paul at the Okanogan county convention was very strong we took 100% of all delegates, alternates and non elected delegates (sorry not sure if you call them superdelegates) there were 10 elected and 3 unelected all went to Ron Paul.

Keep Fighting, keep donating! we can win

Ron Paul gets 100% of all delegates from Okanogan county | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul REVOLUTION: Ground Forces Report - Southern California

Submitted by Wisdom Strategies on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 15:58

RON PAUL R[3]VOLUTION: GROUND FORCES REPORT. SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. April 22, 2012

Hello, everyone.

I hope everyone has had a very happy weekend and I have awesome news to cheer everyone up

I am having more success EVERY DAY than ever since I joined THE RON PAUL R[3]VOLUTION is 2007.

Practice makes perfect. I learnt that as a musician ♪♪♪♪

How I am having so much success EVERY DAY and teaching others how to do the same:

It takes me 30 SECONDS per person! ONE MINUTE AT THE MOST.

And that is KEY: SIMPLE. ONE SMILE, TWO QUESTIONS.

THIS IS HOW:
    I always carry Ron Paul Brochures with me every time I leave the house. ALWAYS. I also carry a few bumper stickers below my little stack of brochures in case I run into an already Ron Paul Supporter.

IF SOMEONE MAKES EYE CONTACT WITH ME I SIMPLY SMILE (easy for me: I am a friendly guy I simply smile and say:

Hey! I am running a survey. It's only TWO questions. I don't get paid for this but I am doing this for kids ♥

1- Would you like the economy to get better?
    2- Would you like these wars to STOP so no more kids get hurt?

If the answer is YES to either of those TWO questions I hand them a brochure and tell them: WE CAN DO THAT.

There are ONLY 3 OPTIONS for The People of The United States Now: Obama - Nothing will change

Romney: Exactly the same, paid by the same people and: PRESIDENT RON PAUL.

Go to this link (I point to the DAILY PAUL link on the brochure) and you will see THE TRUTH television is blocking out (SPARK CURIOSITY).

It is free to join and sign up!

If you like it, please Text and E- Mail that link to all of your friends and on Facebook or Tweeter and tell your friends to tell all their friends. NOT ONE MORE KID HURT.

I say that, smile and say: Nice meeting you!

THAT IS IT.

Practice doing that with a friend

It will be from 30 seconds to one minute at the most.

EVERY DAY I INVITE NEW FRIENDS TO COME JOIN US HERE AT THE DAILY PAUL and tell them to tell their friends. Like I said: It takes me from 30 seconds to one minute at the most. THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, not get into a long debate. IT IS ONLY 2 QUESTIONS.

We can all do that...every day and: THE YEAR IS YOUNG!

And speaking of youth I will leave you with a heartwarming story: A family moved to my neighborhood about two years ago.

They have a little girl: 13 years old.

Last summer older kids offered her drugs: They wanted to drug her and get her drunk for you know what Her mother told me.

She had never been hurt and I was not going to allow anyone to hurt her: NO ONE HURTS A KID IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

I asked her mother what her little girl liked and mom said she wanted to be a singer and a musician.

I told her mother: Wait here. I will be right back.

I went and gave her a gift: A Guitar and Fretboard Logic: The best book I have ever seen to learn to play guitar. Want to be an artist: You will be. FREE LESSONS!

I posted a RON PAUL R[3]VOLUTION STICKER AT THE ENTRANCE TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. IT IS SO WELL GLUED THAT NO-ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO PEEL IT OFF.

Yesterday that little girl was playing with a friend scribbling on the sidewalk with chalk.

I smiled and told her: WRITE RON PAUL!

I came back home and found scribbled in chalk right outside my home: RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!

I have the picture and can't wait to share with all of you.

She will be an artist, no-one will hurt her, Ron Paul will be President of The United States of America so NOT ONE MORE KID IS HURT and we will restore this country and usher in a New Era of WORLD PEACE.

A Gift To All The Children Of The World from: THE RON PAUL R[3]VOLUTION.

All My Love To All Of You. Always ♥

Anna Maria Jopek and Pat Metheny - This is not America - YouTube

Ron Paul REVOLUTION: Ground Forces Report - Southern California | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, And Delaware Primaries On Tuesday!

Submitted by Paulbout5437 on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 15:58
    Delegates

Get out there and vote we're looking good in New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island! LETS GRAB THEM DELEGATES!

New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, And Delaware Primaries On Tuesday! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Attack/Expose Romney AND Obama!

Submitted by ronpaulpeace on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 13:44
    Ron Paul 2012

At the same time!

Both are sponsored by the same people. Both will carry out the same agenda.

Both are liars!

Polls show Ron Paul beats Obama.(with near zero media coverage!)

We are not fighting the GOP or the democratic party.

We are fighting the establishment that ruins this country and the whole world for their benefit!

< Attack and Expose Romney/Obama wherever we can >

WE need to do it. The campaign should do it too!

found somewhere..
    __________________________________________________ ___

A Debate Obama vs. Romney:

Romney- Your campaign is funded by a pack of leeches that are bleeding this country dry!

Obama- Yours is funded by the same people!

(Goldman Sachs, CitiGroup, JP Morgan, ect)

Romney- You support taxpayer funded bailouts (TARP)

Obama- So do you!

Romney- You support the 'patriot' act!

Obama- So do you!

Romney- You support never-ending war!

Obama- So do you!

Romney- You support the indefinite detention of American citizens without due process!

Obama- So do you!

Romney- You support assassinating American citizens without due process!

Obama- So do you!

Romney- You support government takeover of healthcare!

Obama- So do you! In fact, we modeled our plan after yours!

Romney- I never said my plan would be good for the nation!

Obama- Ummm… that's not what you said on Meet The Press (and several other places)

Romney- You support increased gun control laws!

Obama- Didn't you sign a ban on semi-automatic weapons? Hello pot, my name is kettle!

Romney- You are completely out of touch with ordinary Americans!

Obama- Says the guy who has an elevator for his cars.
    __________________________________________________ ___

Romney has no chance against Obama. Ron Paul has..

Please come up with ideas how we can attack Obama AND Romney at the same time!

This will win us the majority of americans and Ron Paul the power to Restore the country!

Attack/Expose Romney AND Obama! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Paul compares campaign to American Revolution at rain-soaked rally

Submitted by joeneesima on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 16:04
    Ron Paul 2012

(Front page of our local online news site.)

"In our early history, we had a major undertaking overthrowing an empire," Paul said. "And in some ways that is what we are doing now."

What does this mean?

At the end of the speech, Paul handicapped the presidential race.

Seriously, I don't get the above statement...

Paul compares campaign to American Revolution at rain-soaked rally | Politics - WYFF Home

Paul compares campaign to American Revolution at rain-soaked rally | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

4,300 supporters flood streets ignoring rain to see Ron Paul speak in Philadelphia

Submitted by Angel C on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 15:04
    Ron Paul 2012

On Sunday, Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul's supporters took to the streets of Philadelphia by the thousands in the rain to declare their love for liberty and the "Champion of the Constitution". The 12-term Congressman from Texas had thousands expected to attend the Philadelphia rally for Phreedom 2012 on the lawn at Independence Hall, rain or shine.

2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul drew a remarkable 4,300-plus voters to a major campaign rally he held on the Independence Mall in Philadelphia despite poor weather conditions that would have kept supporters of other candidates away.

Event organizers noted that, despite the inclement weather, supporters and undecided voters greeted the 12-term Congressman from Texas with the characteristic enthusiasm for which his crowds are known. It had rained all day and with chilly temperatures to boot, many attendees responded that they were cold, uncomfortable, and feeling poorly. And yet, the people perservered for Paul.

Also noteworthy is that the campaign event took place in the footsteps of America’s modern founders, who conceptualized, advocated for, and created a modest federal government of the kind Ron Paul has been promoting for more than three decades.

Continue reading at Ron Paul speaks in Philadelphia 4,300 supporters flood streets ignoring rain - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

THESE NUMBERS ARE DIRECTLY FROM RON PAUL 2012

Also, I need more pictures! Please email me if you were there! Sussexcountyangel@live.com

4,300 supporters flood streets ignoring rain to see Ron Paul speak in Philadelphia | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Tell The Truth ~ You've Doubted Ron Paul's Delegate Strategy ~ Haven't You?

Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 06:53
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Doug Wead on The Rachel Maddow Show MSNBC 2/10/12. Ron Paul will be the winner on the correct delegate counts. The Establishment have to realise and appreciate his achievement.

Common Misconception About GOP Primary Delegate Counts - Ron Paul's Real Counts

"Delegates are assigned according to how people voted." is a common misconception about the primary delegate selection process.

In some states, yes, that is true. In others, it's a bunch of crap. I keep seeing Ron Paul's delegate counts on various main stream media station that have it all wrong. Fox has it at 23 and CNN has it at about 30. These numbers are completely inaccurate and show that the main stream media doesn't have a clue about how to calculate delegate counts.

Even though we didn't win the straw poll vote, Ron Paul is probably getting most of the delegates from IA, MN, CO, MA, and WA. In NV, they can vote to unbind the delegates are the state convention, so there is a possibility he could get most of those as well. There is also a strong possibility that he could pick up quite a few from WY.

In IA there are 28 possible delegates. It sounds like the organization was good, so Ron Paul could get around 20..

In NH, there are 10 possible BOUND delegates, Ron Paul got 3. Huntsman got 1. Since he dropped out that delegate is UNBOUND. We may get that one. NH has BOUND delegates, so the only way Ron Paul could get some of these is if it goes to a brokered convention and there are multiple rounds of voting..

In SC, Ron Paul didn't get any delegates. Grinch got 23 BOUND delegates. If Grinch drops out soon they become UNBOUND. If Ron Paul supporters are organized they could end up picking up some/most of them.

Opinionated Fool: Common Misconception About GOP Primary Delegate Counts - Ron Paul's Real Counts

Tell The Truth ~ You've Doubted Ron Paul's Delegate Strategy ~ Haven't You? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

In Case You Missed It: Ron Paul Supporters in Iowa Make GOP Inroads for RNC and Long-term Battle of Ideas

“A rising tide of Republicans who share Ron Paul’s philosophy of limited government are flooding into GOP party roles in Iowa.” – Des Moines Register

LAKE JACKSON, Texas
    – Supporters of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul were elected last night to state
    Republican Party positions helpful for his delegate-attainment strategy, and for ensuring that constitutionally-limited government has a voice in the state party. At four district conventions held Saturday, party activists tied to Paul won seats in the state nomination committee that selects at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa, and in the state central committee, writes the influential Des Moines Register.

Ron Paul backers sweep into GOP party roles in Iowa

by Jennifer Jacobs
    Des Moines Register

A
    rising tide of Republicans who share Ron Paul’s philosophy of limited government are flooding into GOP party roles in Iowa.

Like the anti-abortion movement and tea partiers that made in-roads into GOP politics here in recent years, Paul loyalists want to send a message to party leaders, the governor, the state legislature and the nation, they said Saturday.

Six of the new Iowa GOP state central committee members elected Saturday have publicly expressed support for Paul, a libertarian-leaning presidential candidate: Joel Kurtinitis, Kris Thiessen, Dave Cushman, Jeff Shipley, John Kabitzke and Marcus Fedler. Two more have close ties.

“Ron Paul’s display of strength is to encourage their followers to say, ‘We have the numbers. Join us and we can accomplish even more,’” said Gopal Krishna, a popular longtime central committee member who has declined to reveal his caucus vote. “Because once they’re a force to be reckoned with, everybody starts to cater to them.”

To read the full article online, please click here.

In Case You Missed It: Ron Paul Supporters in Iowa Make GOP Inroads for RNC and Long-term Battle of Ideas*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

We’re Taking Over

In Iowa. From the Des Moines Register:

A rising tide of Republicans who share Ron Paul’s philosophy of limited government are flooding into GOP party roles in Iowa.

Like the anti-abortion movement and tea partiers that made in-roads into GOP politics here in recent years, Paul loyalists want to send a message to party leaders, the governor, the state legislature and the nation, they said Saturday.

Six of the new Iowa GOP state central committee members elected Saturday have publicly expressed support for Paul, a libertarian-leaning presidential candidate: Joel Kurtinitis, Kris Thiessen, Dave Cushman, Jeff Shipley, John Kabitzke and Marcus Fedler. Two more have close ties.

“Ron Paul’s display of strength is to encourage their followers to say, ‘We have the numbers. Join us and we can accomplish even more,’” said Gopal Krishna, a popular longtime central committee member who has declined to reveal his caucus vote. “Because once they’re a force to be reckoned with, everybody starts to cater to them…”

Agree or disagree with Paul, he draws fresh faces into political activism in Iowa, including younger people, independents and Democrats.

“Anyone who’s followed the Ron Paul movement knows it’s about ideals, not a person,” Kurtinitis said. “It’s free enterprise, individual liberty, a government that’s constitutionally limited.”

For some, Saturday’s push wasn’t as much about Iowa as it was about the national effort for Paul.

Several Paul loyalists said they harbor hope for getting Paul nominated at the national convention in Tampa in late August.

In order to do that, Paul must have a majority of support from at least five state delegations. With states like North Dakota, Minnesota and others on track, his supporters could then attempt to nominate him from the floor…

The entire Des Moines Register story is worth reading, particularly the delegate district breakdown in which you can see just how many Ron Paul supporters have became active players in Iowa’s Republican Party.

Folks, this is how we do it. This is how we win. And it isn’t just happening in Iowa.

I’m so proud of you, your hard work and to be a part of this movement.

We're Taking Over*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee