Page 438 of 740 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    SIGNIFICANT RON PAUL DELEGATE VICTORIES in the OLD DOMINION! RESHAPING of the VIRGINIA GOP Through the STATE CENTRAL COMMITTEE!

Posted on 13 May 2012.

I have found this from the Daily Paul about the five district conventions held today in the First, Second, Third, Seventh and Eighth Congressional Districts and the word is surprisingly encouraging:
    Submitted by Virginian on Sat, 05/12/2012 – 18:26.

Looks like we got a good number so far.

Adding to the list below:
    CD1: 2/3
    CD2: 2/3? (Could be 3/3)
    CD3: 3/3
    CD7: 0/3
    CD8: 1/3

Thats so far 10 -11 out of 18 which is over half.
    This added to these victories in the other districts:
    Submitted by valleyforge on Sat, 05/12/2012 – 19:33. Permalink
    April 28
    CD4 1/3
    CD9 3/3

May 5
    CD6 3/3
    I contacted the NEW THIRD District GOP CHAIRMAN, J. Christopher Stearns, who confirmed the following numbers (as well as his own election!):

CD 1: 2/3 national delegates, sweep of state central committee (3/3)
    CD 2: 2/3 national delegates, another SWEEP of state central committee (3/3)
    CD 3: 3/3 national delegates, STILL ANOTHER SWEEP of state central committee! (3/3)
    (Our national curling team could use sweepers like this!)
    CD 7: 0/3 national delegates, 0/3 state central.
    CD 8: 3/3 national delegates and 3/3 state central.

I have not confirmed the other districts as far as RP delegates or state central but just these numbers will reshape the future of the Grand Ol’ Party in the Old Dominion. It means libertarians will have a seat at the table with the state party. I am a delegate to that convention and I plan (Lord willing) to be there for that. Maybe a live blog…

UPDATE: The new RP members of state central might get to decide the biggest question of 2013: How is the fight between Lt. Governor Bolling and Attorney General Cuccinelli (Note: I have endorsed Cuccinelli) for Governor: Primary or Convention? Convention is cheaper but also favors Cuccinelli. Here’s a Virginian-Pilot article on this question.
    The groundwork for that possible shift, which could limit broader access to the nomination process, is being laid now even as a fight for party control builds ahead of a likely gubernatorial matchup between Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling and Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli.

Behind it is a roster of Ron Paul loyalists, Cuccinelli supporters, tea partyers and other factions – what one activist called a “perfect storm of odd alliances within the Republican Party.”

They’ve been quietly working to put like-minded people in seats on regional Republican panels that come with votes on the Virginia GOP’s governing body, the State Central Committee.
    It is safe to say the staid, steeped in convention (pun intended) Virginia GOP is due for a big change. I think it is a positive change. Let’s invite and welcome liberty candidates into the GOP

SIGNIFICANT RON PAUL DELEGATE VICTORIES in the OLD DOMINION! RESHAPING of the VIRGINIA GOP through the STATE CENTRAL COMMITTEE! | Virginia Right!
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-13-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul Wins Arizona!

Submitted by zooamerica on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 20:55
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Ron Paul stuns in Arizona, upset win is game changer!
    Ron Paul stuns in Arizona, upset win is game changer! « Doug Wead The Blog

In a repeat of Iowa, where a Mitt Romney State Chairman held up accurate results of the vote for weeks, the Arizona State Convention has gone into overtime. Ballots are supposedly locked up, waiting to be counted “tomorrow.”

But citizens and journalists on the floor had no trouble discerning that Ron Paul forces had seized the day and if the vote is fair, he will likely win the majority of delegates from Arizona to the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

If the victory in Arizona proves true, and remember, there is a tantalizing and suspicious delay, then Ron Paul will likely win the right to be nominated on the floor of the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

It isn’t over yet, there are some Ron Paul states that have been won at the County or District level, that still need the formality of winning the state convention, but barring parliamentary jujitsu, it is on track to happen. It is big news.

Ron Paul Wins Arizona! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney is in deep trouble...

Submitted by roythom on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 09:15
    which means the bankers dream team of Romney/Obama is in deep trouble. Romney, of course, is there to ensure Obama is kept in the White House. He cannot beat Obama and everyone is now surely seeing that. He does not even have sufficient genuine support to organize a comfortable win in local and state conventions, despite supposedly having the support of the establishment and mass media. His "team" is forced, in full public view, to blatantly cheat and lie in breach of the Republican Party's own rules. Stalin and Mugabe would love the Romney team tactics. It is so easy to stick on a Ron Paul shirt and hand out fake slates.

That's the name of the Romney Stalinesque game and is hardly the confident strutting of a "presumptive nominee", itself a disastrous and glaring mistake by the RNC in breaching its own rules.

However all is far from over. The propaganda has moved into a new phase. Having been unable to paint Ron Paul himself in a bad light, and inept at countering his policy views with better policies, the propaganda machine is now seeking to discredit Ron Paul supporters.

In such a large movement as the Ron Paul Revolution there is sure to be the odd bad apple, but you can now expect fake Ron Paul supporters to be cropping up all over the place as part of the campaign to discredit Ron Paul's supporters. The usual divide and conquer tactic is already evident sometimes on this site, but it will likely become more intense as the establishment realizes their guy is heading to defeat in Tampa. The mass manipulation media of course will latch onto this with their usual tricks. They have already been testing the word "steal" and other derogatory terms to play down the recent successes in district and state conventions. They will not be declaring that Ron Paul is the Presumptive President, which he is.

As always it is a time to keep focused on the end goal of Ron Paul in the White House. Be alert for the media backlash and for the upgraded propaganda, but always keep in mind that Ron Paul has been attacked by the media for decades and has come out unscathed. It is therefore imperative that his supporters act in a way that is in keeping with the example that Ron Paul sets. We are proud of Ron Paul, please ensure he is proud of his supporters. Be on alert for fakes online and in Ron Paul shirts. They will surely make mistakes that will arouse your suspicion.

Be assured that the liars and cheats will in the end destroy themselves along with Mitt Romney's campaign. Whatever they do will backfire with almost instant blowback. Soon their propaganda toolbox will be empty. I believe there are enough genuine Republican members to see the light before the Tampa convention and encourage Mitt Romney to spend more time with his family, to make way for Presumptive President Ron Paul.

Romney is in deep trouble... | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Doug Wead: "This is it. We may have won a chance for nomination"

Submitted by SoS on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 21:09
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Doug wead mulls over potential victory in AZ and has an epiphany

Ron Paul stuns in Arizona, upset win is game changer! « Doug Wead The Blog

Doug Wead: "This is it. We may have won a chance for nomination" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Kentucky Conventions Live Stream or Full Audio/Video Results

Submitted by clint4liberty on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 16:57
    Current Events

Kentucky

This is the official audio/video of Kentucky Republican 3rd Congressional District Convention please click here: GOP Convention | Louisville, KY | By Sir Markos (SirMarkos)

We hope to have a live stream of the Second and/or Sixth Congressional Districts on Saturday, May 19th and also the Kentucky State Republican Convention on Saturday, June 9th 2012.

Kentuckiana GrassRoots Radio Live Coverage Tonight

Please join us on liberty radio at 6:30 PM Eastern Time Live.

Feel free to join us by clicking here: KY. GrassRoots Radio Online Radio by KY Grassroots Radio | Blog Talk Radio

We would love for liberty minded people to tune in or even call-in at: 1-347-637-3086 or join us in the chat room live.

We are also on face book and twitter handle: clint4liberty

Kentucky Conventions Live Stream or Full Audio/Video Results | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

AUDiO: Brilliant Austrian Economist Robert Wenzel delivers a Stunning Speech AT the NY Fed!

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 21:51
    Economy

Well my dearest R3VOL, I actually have a much worse news for ya; it's a lot worse than any of us had ever imagined: all the Jekyll Island/occult origins of the Fed.Res. aside, the current 'economists' in charge at the Federal Reserve, actually, really, truly don't have ANY clue just what the hell they're talking about, or writing about, nor doing about!

The Misesian/Rothbardian Austrian Economist Robert Wenzel was actually invited to speak at the Fed. recently (not sure if this thread ever made the Daily Paul Frontpage), despite some last minute protest from its members. While there is no original audio recording of the speech, a fellow Austrian Jeffrey Rowberg has narrated/recorded in his own voice,

Robert's speech as delivered at the Fed:

Audio Version of My NY Fed Speech

Robert Wenzel | Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jeff Rowberg emails:

I read your Fed speech earlier today, and I thought it was fantastic. And gutsy, definitely gutsy. You are probably hearing that a lot right now.

It appears that the speech was not recorded, at least not on video, and probably not otherwise. Not in a way we can access it, anyway. Therefore, I have taken the liberty of recording an audio version of your prepared remarks. I'm sure it isn't a perfect representation, but it may be useful to those who would rather have an audio version, for podcasts, sharing, giving to people who don't want to make time to read, etc. I put the final MP3 up on my website for you to do with as you wish:

http://www.sectorfej.net/files/audio...d%20Speech.mp3

Thanks for all your influential work!
    PS. Seems the NY Fed has caught a sado-masochistic bug as of late; apparently they also invited Dr. Paul's candidate to be the last Fed.Res.Chairman ever, Jim Grant, to skewer them, at their own HQ:

Must Read: Jim Grant Crucifies The Fed; Explains Why A Gold Standard Is The Best Option | ZeroHedge

AUDiO: Brilliant Austrian Economist Robert Wenzel delivers a Stunning Speech AT the NY Fed! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Last night

Submitted by puckett6000 on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 21:56
    Tennessee

Last night I was at the bar and ran into some people I knew from high school. After talking about careers and their education alot of what they were saying I agreed with so I asked the question "who yall gunna vote for come november?"

They all quickly responded "obama!"

Kinda dissapointed all I could think to say was why?? With a disgusted look on my face.

One said I like his policies and what he has done for our country.

I said which policy would that be?

The foriegn policy sending our soldiers over seas to kill mostly innocent people for no reason or what we call terrorism?

Or because he signed the ndaa or the ndrp which takes away your 6th amendment and violates the constitution?

Or the debt he has risen more than any other president in U.S. History combined?

Or do you agree with him disobeying the constitution fighting undeclared wars?

None of them could respond with anything about the policies but instead I was asked "well since you know so much about all of this who are you voting for?"

I said RON PAUL!

I got a quick response of "he will never win he has no chance"

I said how so? The popular votes dont matter the delegates do and thats how he will win the republican nomination then I asked if they even knew how the nominating process worked.

One guy said "yea all the states that voted picked romney"

I said "thats not correct. I just watched the oklahoma state convention where the romney camp tried to cheat ron paul and they ended up convening in the parking lot, the outcomes in iowa, washington, minnesota, maine, nevada, louisiana and even massachusetts are going pauls way" they didnt believe me.

Right before I walked away I said "hey I respect your opinion to be on obamas side, but I dont agree with you.

Before november comes I hope all of you do some research on your candidate and agree with what he does not what he says" and walked away.

I think I enlightened a few people on some knowledge here in tennessee and maybe got paul some more backing.

Just thought id share! RP2012

Last night | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

US Marines deployed in Georgia - the country

Submitted by We the People on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 04:10
    Peace / War

photo at the link
    120313-M-ZZ999-010 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

U.S. Marine Corps commanding officers with Black Sea Rotational Force and the 4th Infantry Brigade stand in front of their respective units during the opening ceremony of exercise Agile Spirit 12 (AS 12) at Vaziani Training Area, Georgia, March 13, 2012. AS 12 is a two-week combined forces counterinsurgency and peacekeeping operations training exercise involving U.S. Marines deployed as part of the Black Sea Rotational Force and members of the Georgian military.(DoD photo by Cpl. Paul D. Zellner II, U.S. Marine Corps/Released)

US Marines deployed in Georgia - the country | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

for those that are not aware Georgia is the country that attacked a break away region South Ossetia armed with U.S. weapons and were trained by Black Water. The U.S. wanted an oil pipe line to go through S.O. that broke away from Georgia 18 years prior and when S.O. declined Georgia attacked killing thousands.

Russia counter attacked to protect IT's citizens that lived in the S.O. Region and not only waxed Georgia, but black water as well

So now we have Marines rotating in and out of Georgia that borders Russia as well... this shit has got to stop

South Ossetia
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclope

South Ossetians declared independence from Georgia in 1990, calling themselves the Republic of South Ossetia. The Georgian government responded by abolishing South Ossetia's autonomy and trying to retake the region by force.[4] This led to the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.[5] Georgian fighting against those controlling South Ossetia occurred on two other occasions, in 2004 and 2008.[6] The last conflict led to the 2008 South Ossetia war, during which Ossetian and Russian forces gained full, de facto control of the territory of the former South Ossetian Autonomous Oblast.
    In the wake of the 2008 South Ossetia War, Russia, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Nauru, and Tuvalu recognized South Ossetia as an independent republic.[7][8][9][10][11]

Georgia does not recognize the existence of South Ossetia as a political entity, and considers most of its territory a part of the Shida Kartli region under Georgian sovereignty, occupied by the Russian army.[12]

2008 War

Main article: 2008 South Ossetia war
    The prelude to the conflict began with violent clashes on Wednesday, 6 August 2008 with both sides claiming having been fired upon by the other. Separatist authorities in South Ossetia said that Georgia shelled South Ossetian villages, killing six Ossetians.[31][32] The Georgian interior ministry claimed Georgian forces had returned fire only after South Ossetian positions shelled Georgian-controlled villages injuring six civilians and one Georgian policeman. The Georgian interior ministry accused the South Ossetian side of "trying to create an illusion of serious escalation, an illusion of war." In addition, the commander of the Georgian peacekeeping unit, General Kurashvili, accused the Russian peacekeepers of participating in the shelling of the Georgian villages.[33] South Ossetia denied provoking the conflict.[34][35]
    According to Moscow Defense Brief, over the course of several days in early August, the Georgians concentrated a significant number of troops and equipment, including the full 2nd, 3rd and 4th Infantry Brigades, the Artillery Brigade, the elements of the 1st Infantry Brigade, the separate Gori Tank Battalion, among others — all in all, up to 16,000 men — in the Georgian enclaves in the South Ossetian conflict zone, under cover of providing support for the exchange of fire with Ossetian formations."[36] International Institute for Strategic Studies and Western intelligence experts give a lower estimate, saying that the Georgians had amassed about 12,000 troops and 75 tanks on the South Ossetian border by 7 August.[37]
    On 7 August, Georgian and Ossetian forces agreed on a ceasefire.[38] However, in the first hours of 8 August 2008, Georgia launched a massive attack. According to a report prepared by the Georgian government, the Georgian army acted after a large number of Russian troops and around 150 armored vehicles and trucks entered the South Ossetia territory through the Roki tunnel on the night of August 7. Allegedly the Russian military and Ossetian militia started a heavy artillery bombardment of the Georgian populated village Tamarasheni located on the outskirts of Tskhinvali at 9pm on August 7.[39] However, an OSCE monitoring group in Tskhinvali did not record outgoing artillery fire from the South Ossetian side in the hours before the start of Georgian bombardment, and NATO officials attest to minor skirmishes but nothing that amounted to a provocation, according to Der Spiegel.[40] Georgia's claim that it responded to a large-scale Russian invasion has received little support from Georgia's allies, the US and NATO.[41]
    Though it was widely claimed by Georgian Authorities that the war was started by Russians, The Independent Fact-Finding Mission on the Conflict in Georgia led by Heidi Tagliavini clearly stated that it was started by Georgian shelling of South Ossetian capital Tskhinvali [42]. Erosi Kitsmarishvili, Georgia's former ambassador to Moscow and a confidant of President Mikheil Saakashvili, in his testimony to the Parliament of Georgia said that Georgian government was preparing to start the war in South Ossetia.[43]
    After a prolonged artillery attack, Georgian troops with tanks and air support entered South Ossetian-controlled territory.[44][45][46] On the same day, twelve Russian peacekeepers were killed and nearly 150 injured.[47] Heavy fighting was reported in Tskhinvali for most of 8 August, with Georgian forces attempting to push Ossetians slowly from the city.[48] The following day, Russia deployed forces into South Ossetia to remove Georgian forces from South Ossetia. Additionally, Russia targeted Georgia's military infrastructure to reduce Georgia's ability to conduct another incursion. Russian troops and the South Ossetians pushed the Georgian army out of South Ossetia and moved farther, occupying Gori, Kareli, Kaspi and Igoeti in Georgia proper. Parallel to these events Russian forces also entered western Georgia from another breakaway region of Abkhazia occupying Zugdidi, Senaki and the major Georgian port of Poti.
    Following an EU sponsored cease-fire between Georgia and Russia, Russia pulled its forces back to Russia and South Ossetia, finishing the withdrawal by 8 October. The war left mostly Ossetian city Tskhinvali in ruins, ethnic Georgian villages burnt and razed to the ground, leaving 24,000 Ossetians and 15,000 ethnic Georgians displaced, according to an Amnesty International report.[49][50]

as a side bar... it was all over an Oil Pipeline that G.W. Bush wanted to push through S.O. with Billionaires from Texas as the bond holders

I HOPE THEY ALL LOST THEIR ASS AND THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEY INVESTED ..

all for the sake of Billionaires and Oil Profits those people were SLAUGHTERED

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-14-2012 at 03:16 AM.

The RNC "Victory Fund" Will be the Warchest Ron Paul Uses to Destroy Obama - All Part of the Plan

Submitted by Sentinelrv on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 23:13
    Ron Paul 2012

Ok, I understand many people are upset at what seems to be the campaign sucking up to the RNC...

Ron Paul campaign statement concerning Reince Priebus and RNC Rule 11 | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Maybe we're not realizing what's really going on here though. I think there may be very important strategic reasons for why the campaign approved the RNC's victory fund for Mitt Romney.

Think about it. This victory fund would allow the RNC to suck up massive donations from all the big banks, the military industrial complex, all the establishment characters that usually support corrupt presidential candidates, etc...

All these institutions with huge bank accounts will be funding the RNC "ONLY" because they believe that Romney is going to be the nominee. They're only donating to Romney because they know he's crooked and that they'll get something out of the deal if he becomes president.

They "KNOW" they'll receive no benefits from President Paul. Republican Nominee Ron Paul would be left with no major funding source. Grassroots funding alone can't go up against Obama's billion dollar warchest.

So I believe what's happening is that the campaign is using Romney's inevitability as a way to amass funding for a campaign against Obama. Then if our delegate strategy pays off in the end and Ron gets the nomination, he'll be able to use these funds against Obama, funds that would have never originally been donated to him by these institutions had they known that Paul was going to be the nominee.

If all goes well, Romney will never get a chance to use this money and we won't have to rely solely on grassroots donations anymore. We'll have a huge warchest provided directly by the establishment to take down Obama.

We'll be using their own money against them. It's brilliant!

I believe as much as we don't like it, this has to be done. Competing against Obama with no significant financial backing would prove to be very difficult. Setting up this fund early on guarantees we'll have the money to succeed once we take the nomination away from Romney through the delegate strategy. I'd love to see the look on these people's faces when they realize that they really ended up donating millions of dollars to a presidential candidate that will ensure their own demise.

The RNC "Victory Fund" Will be the Warchest Ron Paul Uses to Destroy Obama - All Part of the Plan | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Christians and Conservatives–Rally Now! Ron Paul Has Out-Polled Obama and Scored Big Multi-State Wins Over Romney!

Posted on May 13, 2012

The Hope: A True Conservative Republican Candidate Who Can Defeat Barack Obama

Christians, social conservatives, economic conservatives, and others sought to find a candidate to rally behind as an alternative to Mitt Romney.

Candidates took turns rising to the top, only to eventually fall back for one reason or another. There is little in the national media to suggest that Romney has anyone still competing with him for the Republican nomination.

Yet recent events indicate that Dr. Ron Paul is still in contention to become that elusive solid conservative Republican presidential candidate–if conservatives seize the opportunity to rally around him. To do so, they must (1) become aware of the window of opportunity before them, (2) be convinced that Ron Paul is a genuine conservative who supports Christian and constitutional values (3) know that Ron Paul is the best candidate to defeat President Obama, and (4) understand that Dr. Paul still has a shot at capturing the Republican nomination.

Recent Ron Paul Victories and Advances

Before proceeding further in this article, I urge a look at this three-minute video which powerfully unfolds the reason that Ron Paul’s candidacy should now be seriously considered by all conservative Republicans. Then, because it is scriptural and wise to listen to contending points of view and to examine the teachings of even the most trusted leaders (Acts 17:11), please use the links in the text below to get a broader view of any points on which you have misgivings about Dr. Paul.

Recent Ron Paul victories in Minnesota, Iowa, Louisiana, Alaska, Colorado, Maine, and Nevada are beginning to get a bit of notice in the mainstream press. Despite questionable tactics by the party establishment in Georgia, Missouri, Alaska, Nevada, Maine, Oklahoma, and elsewhere. Rachel Maddow and FOX News have reported Ron Paul’s Iowa and Minnesota victories and essentially “inevitable” wins in a minimum of five states to put his name into nomination. Dr. Paul even had major delegate wins in Mitt Romney’s home state of Massachusetts.

For the last month or more, while the media has asked “Where is Ron Paul?” and did not report on his massive rallies, Dr. Paul has been consistently drawing thousands upon thousands to rallies at Urbana-Champaign, IL, Madison, WI, University of Maryland, Columbia, MO, Chico, CA, UCLA, Berkely, CA, Texas A&M, Fort Worth, TX, San Antonio, TX, Ithaca, NY, University of Rhode Island, University of Pittsburg, Philadelphia, PA, Houston, TX, El Paso, TX, Austin, TX. Fullerton, CA, Davis, CA, and San Diego, CA.

For accurate updates on the status of the Ron Paul campaign, which the mainstream media seldom give, a good source is Doug Wead The Blog. Mr. Wead is a Presidential historian and senior adviser to the Ron Paul campaign.

For a realistic and more accurate delegate count than the AP count nearly all the media use, see The Real 2012 Delegate Count. Reporter Ben Swann does a superb job of seeking the truth on these issues in his Reality Check program.

Who can defeat Barack Obama?

Ron Paul often polls as well or better than Mitt Romney against President Obama. A recent Rasmussen poll has Ron Paul defeating President Obama, while Romney ties. A recent Public Policy Polling survey also found Ron Paul more electable than Mitt Romney when pitted against Barack Obama. Recent polling often has Romney trailing Obama in a general election match up.

Remember that everything Ron Paul accomplishes is without media assistance. Besides his competitiveness with Obama (the media constantly says, “Ron Paul can’t win.”), did you ever hear anything in the media about Ron Paul polling second nationally to Romney, ahead of Gingrich and Santorum, as recently as February of this year? If you think the media is liberal, perhaps you should wonder why essentially only one candidate never got a media boost.

Unify to Strengthen Romney?

Some fear that continued competition for the Republican nomination will weaken Romney and hurt Republican chances to defeat Obama. Bear in mind that any criticism of Romney from conservative opponents will be insignificant compared to the barrage of advertising President Obama will unleash with his massive political war chest which will approach $1 billion. If Romney cannot stand up to scrutiny from his own party, how will he fare against a ruthless, well-funded media blitz? Look at this ad already produced by Democrats for a taste of what is coming.

What happens even if Romney wins? Will that mean 4, 8, or even 12 years of conservative compromise and a further erosion of conservative principles in the Republican party? There is some serious food for thought in The Twelve-Year Conservative Compromise. And consider the tendency of Republicans to support their president even if he waters down conservative values. Sadly, the Republican party seems to stand up for principle much better when it is opposing a Democrat than when it has a “moderate” Republican president in office.

For a solid critique of Mitt Romney from an evangelical viewpoint, Steve Baldwin’s post The Case Against Mitt Romney is substantial.

Here is one small selection:
    Thanks to stupidity, naiveté and conflicts of interest on the right, we have created the Romney monster and given him the credibility he does not deserve. The chances are Romney will win the GOP nomination, but this could be disastrous since there’s a large block of Christian right and Tea Party voters who will not vote for Romney, thus increasing the chance of an Obama victory. They believe, with good reason, that a worldview-free President Romney will just swing with the wind and not make the bold decisions necessary to save America. Many also believe that a Romney Presidency will do so much damage to the Republican brand — by governing as a “lets-make-big-government-work-more-efficiently” technocrat – that it may be better if Obama won reelection with both houses hopefully controlled by Republicans willing to shut his agenda down.
    For one of the most complete and well-documented sites regarding Mitt Romney’s positions, go to The Mitt Romney Report by a Massachusetts pro-family group which has closely followed Mitt Romney’s record on a range of issues over the years as a Presidential candidate (2007-present), Governor of Massachusetts (Jan. 2003 – Jan. 2007), candidate for US Senate (1994), and businessman. This report includes many videos of Romney in his own words on abortion, “gay” rights, stimulus, illegal immigration, getting money from DC, identifying himself as a “progressive,” guns, and more.

Romney and Obama Similarities

Perhaps, therefore, an even more important question is “How different is Mitt Romney from Barack Obama?” Although there is some humor in this story, watch the video that follows it and ask yourself, “Do Romney and Obama have the same speech writer?” Watch here: Scientists reveal Romney and Obama are actually clones. Here is a similar compilation: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama First Debate Preview.

Issues of Importance to Christians

Having looked at the practical question of whether Ron Paul still has a chance to win, and whether continued campaigning for a conservative alternative to Romney is wise, we need to now look at issues of importance to Christians. If Ron Paul was the obvious alternative to Mitt Romney from the start, why did Christians not rally behind him? If they had misgivings about him before, will they be able to overcome them now that Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich have sidelined their campaigns?

Many Christians are now taking a serious look at Ron Paul. Consider this letter to fellow Christian leaders by Justin Machacek, an Emmy award winning television producer, independent faith-based filmmaker, and promotional creative. He serves as the president of Reel Deal Productions, Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas and as the Senior On Air Producer for Daystar, one of the largest Christian media networks in the world.

Justin has worked closely with many of the most prominent Christian ministries and faith-based media organizations in America. Mr. Machacek recently participated in a conference call with Ron Paul and concerned Christian leaders. One Christian businessman who participated said, “There can be little doubt that if evangelicals were made aware of his views and heard first hand his explanations on abortion, gun rights, gay marriage, our monetary system, defense etc… that the move towards the RP camp would be dramatic.”

Pastor Voddie Baucham of Grace Family Baptist Church has an excellent post “Why Ron Paul?” as does Michael Eversden in “A Biblical Case for Ron Paul on Four Issues of Importance to Christians“. Both are important articles for Christians newly considering Ron Paul. The Evangelicals for Ron Paul Blog is a thoughtful site, as well.

Let’s examine some of these issues.

Abortion

Although Dr. Paul is a strongly pro-life physician who has personally delivered over 4,000 babies without performing an abortion, some had the impression that a candidate such is Rick Santorum was more staunchly pro-life than Ron Paul. Of course, Mr. Santorum himself encouraged that impression when he stated in debate that Ron Paul only had a 50% pro-life voting record–about the same as Democrat Harry Reid. Mr. Santorum did not lie, but neither did he explain that he was speaking of Dr. Paul’s 55% National Right to Life rating in 2005/2006.

During this period Dr. Paul agreed with NRTL on 5 of 6 issues. However, the one issue he disagreed on was voted on 4 times, and every time was counted as a separate vote–thus giving him a 5 of 9 record instead of 5 of 6. Dr. Paul explained in detail why he voted as he did on that one issue.

For those who want more detail on Ron Paul’s stellar pro-life position, I recommend Lori Stacey’s posts Ron Paul, Champion of the Pro-Life movement: Not pro-life enough??? and Personhood USA insults the only true champion of life, Dr. Ron Paul. To hear Dr. Paul in person, and in detail, I strongly suggest Ron Paul by Satellite at Prolife Forum Greenville SC 01/18/12. After digesting these, you may begin to wonder if millions of children could already have been saved if pro-life conservatives had followed Ron Paul’s approach when Republicans controlled the White House and Congress.

Gun Rights

This isn’t even a contest. Here’s Gun Owners of America’s evaluation of Republican presidential candidates. Santorum and Gingrich will be included in some of these comparisons, as well, to demonstrate that Dr. Paul deserved more consideration even before they dropped out: Dr. Paul A+, Santorum B-, Gingrich C, Romney D-. GOA says, “Guts. That is the one word which describes Rep. Ron Paul of Texas best.

Perhaps the most consistent vote in the Congress, he can be expected to oppose any unconstitutional expansion of government, no matter how politically difficult that vote might be.” Read the link for more details.

Our Monetary System and the Federal Reserve System

Although many people still do not see the Federal Reserve System as much of an issue, Dr. Ron Paul has fought almost alone for years to make the immorality and failure of our central banking system a fundamental political issue. To get some concept of the relationship of “millions” to “trillions” (it’s jaw-dropping!) look at this graphic depiction in $100 bills. To understand the magnitude of this issue that has been kept quiet for decades, just try to fathom that $16 trillion was secretly loaned at no interest to big banks and their cronies.

That’s about 20 times the amount of the TARP bail outs voted by Congress! Do you suppose it is truly David vs. Goliath when private bankers have the legal right to create such sums essentially out of thin air and secretly distribute them? And $5 trillion went to foreign banks. That’s more than the U.S. budget (including deficit spending!) for an entire year! No wonder Henry Ford said, “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Steve Forbes has gone so far as to say Ron Paul should be the next Chairman of the Federal Reserve System.

For more on this tremendously important issue, which only Ron Paul has the courage and knowledge to tackle, refer to The Official Counterfeiter:
    As “the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil” (1 Tim. 6:10, NIV), it would be wise to scrutinize the current monetary system of the United States, which is presently the reserve currency of the world.

Vic Lockman, a former Disney cartoonist with economic and biblical insight, has given his permission to put his 1969 booklet The Official Counterfeiter on line. Although it is dated, I think you will find all the essential facts still very relevant to today. With evangelical voters exerting a major influence on Republican presidential politics, Mr. Lockman’s work can go a long way towards educating us about a very fundamental, but (before Ron Paul) misunderstood and unnoticed issue.

This unique work makes a major contribution to making sound, biblical economics comprehensible to a non-technical audience. It is a great tool for learning to discern what “just weights and balances” are in the modern world (Lev. 19:36; Proverbs 11:1, 16:11; Ezek. 45:10). This is a crash course in economics for everyone. We do well to understand how the world really works so we can make biblically and economically informed decisions in casting our votes for national leaders. Download the free PDF here.
    An event worth serious consideration, The Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology, chaired by Rep. Ron Paul, chairs a hearing to examine six legislative proposals that either reform or abolish the Federal Reserve System.

Israel

Many Christians believe that God blesses those who bless Israel. Hearing the claim that Ron Paul wants to stop aid to Israel, they believe he opposes Israel. However, Ron Paul wants to halt U.S. aid to all countries, not just Israel. He believes it wrong to borrow money we do not have (largely from China) to give to other countries. He also points out that we give at least four times more aid to potentially hostile nations surrounding Israel. Cutting aid to all countries would be to Israel’s distinct advantage. Not only would cessation of all foreign aid help Israel more than its foes, but it would also allow Israel to make its own defense decisions without U.S. approval. In line with supporting Israel’s right to it’s own self-determination, Ron Paul also supports Israel’s right to designate Jerusalem as its capital.

In 1981, when Israel bombed the Iraq nuclear reactor, Ron Paul was one of the only congressmen to refuse to condemn Israel for doing so. Dr. Paul believes Israel, not the U.S.A., should determine what is best for Israel.

A well-written article on Ron Paul’s relation to Israel is Ron Paul and the Israel Question. Another very informative article is Ron Paul on Israel by the former vice president of Christian and Jews United for Israel–who is now a senior adviser to the Ron Paul campaign. For those who want some “let’s get real” talk from a Baptist pastor and former Constitution Party presidential candidate, I also recommend Chuck Baldwin’s Ron Paul’s Israel Problem.

Nuclear Iran

Connected with the Israel question is the claim that Iran is developing nuclear weapons which it would use to attack Israel and the U.S.A. However, it is doubtful that Iran ever threatened either country with nuclear destruction. U.S. intelligence continues to find no evidence that Iran is developing, or even wants to develop nuclear weapons. Even if it would turn out that Iran did possess nuclear weapons, ex-chief of Mossad Meir Dagan spoke out against a preemptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities anytime soon. He says the Iranian regime is rational in its own way.

Please understand clearly that Ron Paul is not against military defense of our country. However, he feels the greater danger now, with no solid evidence that Iran even wants a nuclear weapon, is over-reaction. A pre-emptive strike on another country is not the prerogative of the president. War should be declared by congress, not decided by the president, unless the president is forced to act in self-defense with no time for consultation. Ron Paul adheres to the Christian just war concept.

National Defense

Let’s use Iran as a stepping stone to the larger question of national defense. In one of the debates Ron Paul said our problems with Iran went back farther than 1979 (Santorum) to 1953 when our CIA helped overthrown Iran’s democratically elected leader and installed the Shah. Dr. Paul said our foreign policy often causes “blowback” when factions within other countries, rightly or wrongly, react to our interference in their internal affairs.

So who is correct on their history and foreign policy? Here are several short videos on Iran/U.S. relations: The Secret Government (CIA Overthrow of Mossadeq), History of U.S. Intervention in Iran – 1953 Until Present, and Ron Paul’s speech after the imposition of sanctions on Iran, Israel and Saudi Arabia are Greater Threats than Iran, and Sanctions on Iran are Sanctions on You.

It has been sometimes mentioned, but often forgotten, that our national debt is a major national security issue. Ron Paul is the only candidate who seriously confronts the debt issue. As the Bible says, the borrower is a slave to the lender, and we are becoming increasingly dependent on other countries such as China. Other candidates talk of cutting the debt–while increasing military spending and maintaining Social Security, Medicare, and a host of federal agencies and programs.

The fact that maintaining both at current levels is unsustainable is confirmed by conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint. Realistically, if Ron Paul is not correct about the fact that we can actually strengthen our defense by reducing morally questionable, budget-busting, counterproductive meddling in the internal affairs of foreign nations, then our national defense is destined for a severe blown when our economy eventually collapses due to deficit spending.

Fortunately, as Douglas A. Macgregor, Ph.D. Colonel (ret), U.S. Army, says, more money does not necessarily mean better defense. Romney’s willingness to spend far more than our national deficit on just military alone does not bode well for anyone wanting to save this country from imminent bankruptcy.

Perhaps it is sometimes forgotten that U.S. foreign policy may have an indirect but very substantial effect on Christian communities and missions overseas. A thought-provoking article on this influence is “Christian Massacres: A Result of U.S. Foreign Policy“.

Iraq and Afghanistan

It is frequently said, “I like Ron Paul except for his views on defense.” Some are under the impression that Dr. Paul “blames American” for 9-11. Actually, Ron Paul blames the terrorists who perpetrated the attacks, and he voted to pursue Bin Laden and submitted a bill to go after terrorists themselves, rather than invading countries. He believes that to properly deal with a problem you must understand its causes. Although the 9-11 attacks on innocent Americans were reprehensible and unjust, we should still examine the motives of those perpetrating the crime if we want to understand and combat them.

Just as most Americans were unaware of the CIA overthrow of Iran’s elected government in 1953, most were unaware of any U.S. actions that could provoke the terrorists to strike against us. U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said in a 60 minutes interview that the death of 500,000 Iraqi children due to U.S. economic sanctions was worth it.

Seventeen of the nineteen terrorists were from Saudi Arabia and none from Iraq, but we invaded Iraq. Regime change in Iraq was a U.S. policy before 9-11. Ron Paul first began speaking against it in 1998. Former CIA Head of the Bin Laden Unit Michael Scheuer said that Ron Paul’s correct position on the reason’s for 9-11 would have worried Bin Laden and his allies, but they thrived under the view held by all other candidates.

It is often said that good theories can be tested by their ability to predict. Everyone must watch Ron Paul’s famous Predictions speech from April 24, 2002, to understand his wisdom. In this five-minute speech you will see a decade of history predicted with amazing precision! Then, if you want to hear Ron Paul speaking candidly about foreign policy, go to this national defense page.

Col. Macgregor recently granted a detailed interview on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars which is comprehensive and enlightening.

Here is a small excerpt:
    Iraq and Afghanistan are disasters and anyone who asserts otherwise is misinformed. I recently met with someone who is an advocate for Mitt Romney and he was unhappy with me because I pointed out that the differences between Governor Romney and President Obama are marginal at best. He was trying to demonstrate how profoundly different they were. He was unsuccessful but one of the things he insisted on was that Obama had somehow or another sacrificed our great gains in Iraq.

I looked at him and said, “You can’t be serious.” He said, “What do you mean?” He seemed to be completely unaware, as many Americans are, that Iraq is effectively a satellite for Iran. That the United States Army and it’s generals did a brilliant job of consolidating the power and influence of Iran inside Iraq, by backing Mr. Maliki who is always Tehran’s chosen candidate and utterly destroying the Sunni Arab population’s influence and power.
    Who do the troops vote for with their campaign contributions–Ron Paul or Mitt Romney?

National Defense Authorization Act

The NDAA authorizes indefinite imprisonment, without charges, and without the right to a lawyer solely on the secret determination that a U.S. citizen is suspected of a terrorist threat or has had some indefinite connection to a terrorist. This essentially removes Bill of Rights protections from every U.S. citizen. There’s not much more to say, but read it again until it sinks in! For more details, read this Forbes article. Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Ron Paul all answered a question about NDAA in a debate.

War on Drugs

Voters often do not realize that Ron Paul acknowledges the right of states and localities to pass laws regulating the use and possession of drugs. Ron Paul conscientiously adheres to his oath to defend the Constitution.

To enact federal prohibition of alcohol required an amendment to the Constitution. His position is that the federal War on Drugs is unconstitutional, and, in fact, is a failure that exacerbates the problem–just as prohibition did with alcohol. Drug prohibition increases the price of drugs on the black market, creating the climate conducive for the formation of drug lords, cartels, and the resulting increasing violence. The U.S. has the largest prison population in the world both in number and percentage, and the drug war is a major cause.

Dr. Paul points that imprisonment of minorities for drug offenses has affected minorities greatly disproportional to their percentage of conviction of drug crimes. Many countries, groups, and noted individuals agree with Dr. Paul on the failure of the War on Drugs, including Britain, Latin American, the Global Commission on Drug Policy, law enforcement groups, Pat Robertson, Judge Jim Gray, Nobel Prize economist Milton Friedman, and 500 U.S. economists. I strongly recommend Milton Friedman’s short video interview for those particularly interested in the moral questions involved. The experience of countries who have tried drug decriminalization demonstrates the soundness of this approach.

Marijuana itself may not even be the main factor in its criminalization. There are far bigger economics and politics involved than the smoking of marijuana.

One major factor may be the competition hemp poses to the oil industry.

Ron Paul points out that the federal government is overriding state laws that allow medical use of marijuana. The different views of Mitt Romney and Ron Paul are contrasted in a short video of their responses to a medical marijuana user whose five doctors affirm it is his only relief.

Health and Nutrition Freedoms

What many conservatives seem to overlook is that federal laws and regulations among the biggest threats to our most cherished freedoms.

Again, bear in mind that saying federal (national) legislation in a given area is unconstitutional does not mean that states and localities cannot legislate on these matters. It is their proper and intended jurisdiction. Thus, while it may sound conservative and moral to fight drugs at the federal level, this opens the door to other federal legislation that can remove our most fundamental liberties.

As Milton Friedman said above, if the federal government can criminalize marijuana because it is deemed bad for one’s health, why not raw milk (Amish farmers have been arrested at gunpoint for selling it), free speech in nutritional information, nutritional products, not eating a federally prescribed diet (yes, a girl was not allowed to eat her sack lunch because it did not meet federal diet “guidelines”), selling raw almonds, etc.

Besides what the federal government can prohibit, there are also concerns over what it can fund or mandate–psychiatric screenings of children, for example. Granted, there may be some arguments for and against many of these issues. But federalizing issues leaves no room for error. If a state makes a mistake, other states are not forced into the same mold, but federal laws affect the whole country and stifle the creativity inherent in multiple individual state approaches. There is a growing protest of state and federal regulations that restrict what appear to many as basic rights in the area of food and nutrition.

Also, however well-intended, centralized government agencies will naturally be targets of special interests who can buy influence to favor their products or protect themselves from competition by placing sympathetic personnel in government regulatory agencies. Ron Paul talks of this when he says the FDA and drug companies are in bed together. The award-winning Burzynski movie is a real eye-opener for anyone places total confidence in the capability of the federal FDA to protect and promote our best health interests. One can look at a site like Natural News for a critical look at many federal health initiatives, if only to be aware that there is often a credible alternative viewpoint that may receive scant positive news coverage.

Local Control of Education

Education is an area that receives far less attention than it deserves from Christians and conservatives. There has been a recent movement in the nation’s largest protestant denomination, The Southern Baptist Convention, to consider alternatives to public schooling. “Dr. Morris H. Chapman, president and chief executive officer of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Executive Committee, criticizes the public school system for increasing secularism and moral erosion….” saying, “All Christians should note this sea-change in sentiment within the SBC.

The spiritual, moral, and intellectual pathologies of the government school system are now obvious even to casual observers. Christian parents and pastors need to ask themselves just how much longer they intend to render our children to Caesar’s spiritually dark, morally decaying, and physically dangerous government schools.”

Whether spiritually, morally, politically, culturally, safety, or educationally speaking, it would seem parental and local control over what our children are being taught is of prime importance. While Mitt Romney may talk of block grants and reforming the Department of Education, Ron Paul advocates its essential abolition. Ron Paul is a strong advocate of freedom of education under parental control, including the option to home school. Dr. Paul sees no Constitutional authority for a federal role in education.

Prayer in schools, creation vs. evolution, abortion, sex education, history, politics, math and reading strategies, religion, sexual orientation, marriage, and other issues that can provoke strong differences of opinion are best decided at a local level and ultimately left in the hands of parents who have the right to chose the school their children attend–or teach them at home.

Dr. Paul says such issues cannot be discussed on their merits in an educational environment where each side attempts to use the force of law and imposed curriculum to impose its views on all. Dr. Paul would be a strong advocate for Christians rights of free speech and association.

Religious Freedom

Of course without the educational freedom and parental control Dr. Paul so strongly advocates, religious freedom is actually a fading entity. If a government school’s “neutral” education denies any speech about God or Christian values to be spoken, children will by default receive a secular education. Likewise, churches under federal tax rules are steered away from any political speech or any moral pronouncements that could be considered discriminatory to individuals practicing acts that Christians may deem sinful.

Ron Paul believes that the Constitution grants the federal government no authority to impose morality upon the nation as a whole. This type of legislation is reserved to the states and localities. Ron Paul would defend Christians from federal imposition upon their right of free speech and association. Christians and churches could promote their biblical morality and freely choose to associate or not associate in their churches.

Christians would not be accused of hate speech or discrimination for preaching biblical teachings. They would not be forced by federal intrusion to hire or retain personnel deemed immoral by their standards. They would be free to proclaim and practice their teachings and win converts through persuasion. Rather than engaging in the legislative battle to impose moral values through federal legislation (the states do have authority to take up such matters), Ron Paul would strive instead to preserve the freedoms of speech and association for everyone–and also prohibit the federal government from imposing one state’s standards upon another state.

Marriage and Gay Rights

Ron Paul’s position on the issue of marriage (he has been married to his wife, Carol, for 55 years) is consistent with his Constitutional approach.

He says, in opposing a constitutional marriage amendment, and endorsing The Defense of Marriage Act,
    Ironically, liberal social engineers who wish to use federal government power to redefine marriage will be able to point to the constitutional marriage amendment as proof that the definition of marriage is indeed a federal matter! I am unwilling either to cede to federal courts the authority to redefine marriage, or to deny a state’s ability to preserve the traditional definition of marriage. Instead, I believe it is time for Congress and state legislatures to reassert their authority by refusing to enforce judicial usurpations of power.
    I suggest Christians and conservatives look more closely at Dr. Paul’s Constitutional reasoning, rather than making quick judgments that he’s against marriage. His positions are decidedly constitutional, and would most often have yielded superior short-term and long-term practical results. His position on gay rights is reasoned similarly.

Economic Policy

Ron Paul proposes to cut $1 trillion dollars his first year, and balance the budget by his third year. He will essentially abolish five federal agencies, eliminating them by attrition and transfer rather than abrupt cuts. All others want to balance the budget sometime beyond the end of their term (usually many years beyond). Dr. Paul says the only budget we can really control is this year’s–refreshing candor and truth. No more kicking the can down the road. It is called his Plan to Restore America.

Many conservatives, for example Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, and Sean Hannity, endorse Ron Paul’s economic plan and recognize his economic expertise and solid track record in this area. There really is no peer to Dr. Paul in knowledge and consistency in economic matters among any of the candidates who have run in this year’s race.

Dr. Paul has been praised by David Stockman (Ronald Reagan’s former Director of the Office of Management and Budget), the independent Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, Nassim Taleb (“Black Swan” author), Dr. Iris Mack (celebrated Harvard alum), The Club for Growth, and many others.

How about a 0% Income Tax? Wall Street Journal editorial board director Stephen Moore explains why Rep. Ron Paul’s ideas on economics are correct and must be accepted in the mainstream GOP platform. Mr. Moore says, “…you would see the most insourcing of jobs into America in the history of the world.”

Although Rick Santorum made some comments based on creative interpretations of data in a debate, the independent and respected National Taxpayers Union (NTU) issued a press release to clarify its presidential candidate ratings. For Mitt Romney’s evaluation compare the NTU evaluation of candidate budget proposals. Between Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, and Paul, NTU said Ron Paul’s proposal dwarfed others’ proposals in deficit reduction.

Social Security and Medicare

Related to the deficit situation is the funding of Social Security and Medicare. Christians and conservatives generally find it morally unjustified to pass on immense debt to their children and grandchildren.

However, senior citizens are rightly concerned about whether the funds they have been contributing to throughout their lives will remain sound into their retirement years. Ron Paul’s cuts in overseas spending offer the only plan to cut our deficit and balance the budget while not cutting Social Security and Medicare for those who will be dependent on it.

Other candidates plans to maintain Social Security and Medicare, increase military spending, and balance the budget do not compute. Note well that those seniors on fixed retirement incomes and dependent on savings are hurt tremendously by the inflationary Federal Reserve policies that cause the value of the dollar to fall and, therefore, the prices of goods to rise.

For more on this, including some interesting and relevant light on Newt Gingrich’s claims to have helped balance the budget four times, see Dr. Ron Paul: Champion of the Senior Citizen!

Talking Points

For those who have not looked seriously at Ron Paul previously, here is a recent comparison of Ron Paul with Mitt Romney, a comparison of Ron Paul with Barack Obama, and some bullet points highlighting his consistent record over twelve terms in the U.S. House of Representatives:

• He has never taken a government junket
    • He does not participate in the lucrative Congressional Pension Program
    • He returns a portion of his annual Congressional Office Budget every year
    • He has never voted to raise taxes
    • He has never voted for an unbalanced budget
    • He voted no to the bankster bailout
    • He always voted no on raising the debt ceiling
    • He warned us against The “Super Congress” legislation that resembles both an “Enabling Act” and a “Politburo”
    • He has never voted to restrict gun ownership
    • He has never voted to raise Congressional Pay
    • President Paul will take a yearly salary of $39,336, the average US worker’s salary, instead of the President’s $400,000 salary
    • He will cut One Trillion Dollars from the budget in the first year and balance the budget in three years
    • He will Return Power to the States as set down in the 9th and 10th Amendments (Bill of Rights) to the Constitution
    • He never voted to increase Executive Branch Power
    • He will Reinstate The Constitution and Save The Republic
    • He will audit and eventually end the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System
    • He will phase out the unconstitutional IRS beginning immediately
    • He will secure the borders
    • He will limit Big Government in your private affairs
    • He will stop Illegal immigration and birthright citizenship, grant no amnesty, and defend our borders
    • He will protect internet freedom and our Bill of Rights

Christians and Conservatives–Rally Now! Ron Paul Has Out-Polled Obama and Scored Big Multi-State Wins Over Romney! « Scriptural Scrutiny
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-14-2012 at 02:19 AM.