Page 602 of 740 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Judge Napolitano: I support Ron Paul's Audit the Fed Bill

Submitted by DeejayG on Thu, 07/26/2012 - 16:42
    Videos

Judge Napolitano: I support Ron Paul's Audit the Fed Bill | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw my THIRD Romney sticker today.

Submitted by flybeech on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 02:04
    Ron Paul 2012

I saw my very first Romney sticker on a 1999 red Cadillac DeVille at the Oklahoma GOP headquarters delegate meeting, while waiting for the GOP to decide if the Ron Paul delegates could attend and get out of the hot sun, shortly after our parking lot convention back in May. You might have heard, the Oklahoma GOP and our Republican Governor Mary Fallin, thinks we're a bunch of "Obama-lovers".

As a side note, the hundred or so, Ron Paul delegates from across the state were not allowed into the actual delegate meeting, but we were allowed to cram into a small, sweltering conference room away from the restricted hall where the good delegates were meeting.

I saw my second Romney sticker just the other day in a Braums parking lot, on a white 1993 Buick Roadmaster with blue trim, covering what appeared to be a Santorum oval. Incredibly, just today, I saw my third Romney sticker on a beige, 1997 Ford Expedition in the Taco Bueno drive through.

At three sighting of Romney stickers, I'm having trouble keeping track of all the sightings and remembering them all. Now, Oklahoma City isn't the largest city in the country, but State of Oklahoma has the distinction of being the 'reddest' state in the nation, with every county in the state voting for McCain in '08 and the OKC metro has well over a million people. We are solid GOP country.

In Oklahoma, we talk to strangers all the time and it's a safe bet that most people you see will be Republican, so I often ask strangers what they think of Mitt Romney. Their reply is like 'Oh, I guess he's better than Obama'.

Yep, the Romney excitement is sweeping across the Oklahoma plains like wildfire!

Have any of y'all seen any Romney stickers out there?

I saw my THIRD Romney sticker today. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What are the odds?: Aurora Police Chief Was Giuliani's Head of NYPD Intelligence

Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 01:24
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

As they say, "If you want the truth read the comments section."

An article on Bloomberg titled, "How to Break NRA’s Grip on Politics: Michael R. Bloomberg".

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-26/how-to-break-nra-s-...

(Michael R. Bloomberg is mayor of New York, co-founder and co-chairman of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and founder and majority owner of Bloomberg News parent Bloomberg LP.)

But here's the golden nugget in the comment section;

Lee

"What are the odds:

- "Gun Ban Bloomberg's" former head of NYC police Intelligence, Dan Oates, is chief of police for little Aurora Colorado.

- Chief Oates has a perfect gun ban shooting in his town. His town out of all the towns in the country.

- The shooting happens just before voting on ratification of a UN gun ban treaty.

- The alarm on the fire door didn't work and the shooter was able to re-enter that way.

- Reportedly there were 6 armed policemen at the main entrance for crowd control, yet nothing is said about them or how they responded."

*NOTE: Dan Oates was NYPD Intelligence head under Mayor Giuliani - not Bloomberg.

What are the odds?: Aurora Police Chief Was Giuliani's Head of NYPD Intelligence | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Ron Paul Confronts Obama 'You Offer No Change' - 2012 Remix

Submitted by GBAmerica on Thu, 07/26/2012 - 23:07
    Videos

Ron Paul Confronts Obama 'You Offer No Change' (2012)

Ron Paul Confronts Obama 'You Offer No Change' - 2012 Remix | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

The current view of the 2012 presidential election, based on HuffPost Pollster charts and analysis.

Updated: Thursday, July 26 12:57 pm ET

Obama 272 Electoral Votes <---- We Have A BINGO

Romney 191 Electoral Votes

270 electoral votes needed to win

Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map

The GOP and RNC have a Suicide Run~Away Train happining and they just dont get it... Romney, just like McCain wasnt picked to Win; he was picked by the Elites to knock out any and all contenders against Obama

These 2 ~ Obama / Romney are Globalists and the Elite have hedged their Bets... there is NO change Coming

It will be a Democrat win and just like Dubya Bush... it will destroy the Conservative Movement and Gut the Republican Party

Obama vs Romney

Last Updated: 7/26

State Pollster Poll Date Obama Romney
    National Rasmussen Tracking 7/23-7/25 44% 48%
    National Gallup Tracking 7/19-7/25 44% 48%
    Nevada Rasmussen Reports 7/24-7/24 50% 45%
    Missouri WeAskAmerica 7/24-7/24 40% 49%
    Michigan Mitchell Research 7/23-7/23 44% 45%
    Michigan Rasmussen Reports 7/23-7/23 48% 42%
    Michigan PPP 7/21-7/23 53% 39%
    Pennsylvania PPP 7/21-7/23 49% 43%
    New York Quinnipiac 7/17-7/23 55% 32%
    New Jersey Monmouth University 7/18-7/22 50% 42%
    National NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 7/18-7/22 49% 43%
    Minnesota KSTP/Survey USA 7/17-7/19 46% 40%
    Florida Survey USA 7/17-7/19 48% 43%
    Pennsylvania Rasmussen Reports 7/18-7/18 48% 44%
    Ohio Rasmussen Reports 7/18-7/18 47% 45%
    More Obama vs Romney »
    Rasmussen Tracking »
    Gallup Tracking »

Battleground States: Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania. General Election?

Read the Karl Rove Playbook

http://www.nationalpolls.com/

ALERT: Dem. Senators sneak "High Capacity Mag / Drum Mag" Ban into Cyber Security Bill!

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 14:20
    2nd Amendment

Democratic senators offer gun control amendment for cybersecurity bill

By Ramsey Cox - 07/26/12 07:29 PM ET

Democratic senators have offered an amendment to the cybersecurity bill that would limit the purchase of high capacity gun magazines for some consumers.
    Shortly after the Cybersecurity Act gained Senate approval to proceed to filing proposed amendments and a vote next week, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), a sponsor of the gun control amendment, came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.
    The amendment was sponsored by Democratic Sens. Frank Lautenberg (N.J.), Barbara Boxer (Calif.), Jack Reed (R.I.), Bob Menendez (N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Schumer and Dianne Feinstein (Calif.). S.A. 2575 would make it illegal to transfer or possess large capacity feeding devices such as gun magazines, belts, feed stripes and drums of more than 10 rounds of ammunition with the exception of .22 caliber rim fire ammunition.
    The amendment is identical to a separate bill sponsored by Lautenberg. Feinstein was the sponsor of the assault weapons ban, which expired in 2004.
    ================================================== ============
    Except the Pauls' allies, the ENTIRE current batch of CONgressmen/women must all be impeached, along with the current WarCriminal-in-Chief POTUS!
    Democrats Tack High Cap Magazine Ban onto Cybersecurity Bill
    Full Text of the Dem. proposed TRAITOROUS 2nd Amendment infringing sneak attack:
    SEC. ll. PROHIBITION ON TRANSFER OR POSSESSION OF LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICES.
    (a) DEFINITION.—Section 921(a) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after paragraph (29) the following:
    ‘‘(30) The term ‘large capacity ammunition feeding device’—
    ‘‘(A) means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition; but
    ‘‘(B) does not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.’’.
    (b) PROHIBITIONS.—Section 922 of such title is amended by inserting after subsection (u) the following:
    ‘‘(v)(1)(A)(i) Except as provided in clause (ii), it shall be unlawful for a person to transfer or possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device.
    ‘‘(ii) Clause (i) shall not apply to the possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed within the United States on or before the date of the enactment of this subsection.
    ‘‘(B) It shall be unlawful for any person to import or bring into the United States a large capacity ammunition feeding device.
    ‘‘(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to—
    ‘‘(A) a manufacture for, transfer to, or possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States or a State or a department, agency, or political subdivision of a State, or a transfer to or possession by a law enforcement officer employed by such an entity for purposes of law enforcement (whether on or off duty);
    ‘‘(B) a transfer to a licensee under title I of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 for purposes of establishing and maintaining an on-site physical protection system and security organization required by Federal law, or possession by an employee or contractor of such a licensee on-site for such purposes or offsite for purposes of licensee-authorized training or transportation of nuclear materials;
    ‘‘(C) the possession, by an individual who is retired from service with a law enforcement agency and is not otherwise prohibited from receiving ammunition, of a large capacity ammunition feeding device transferred to the individual by the agency upon that retirement; or
    ‘‘(D) a manufacture, transfer, or possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device by a licensed manufacturer or licensed importer for the purposes of testing or experimentation authorized by the Attorney General.’’.
    (c) PENALTIES.—Section 924(a) of such title is amended by adding at the end the following:
    ‘‘( Whoever knowingly violates section 922(v) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.’’.
    (d) IDENTIFICATION MARKINGS.—Section 923(i) of such title is amended by adding at the end the following: ‘‘A large capacity ammunition feeding device manufactured after the date of the enactment of this sentence shall be identified by a serial number that clearly shows that the device was manufactured after such date of enactment, and such other identification as the Attorney General may by regulation prescribe.’’.

ALERT: Dem. Senators sneak "High Capacity Mag / Drum Mag" Ban into Cyber Security Bill! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Louisiana Paulers Left out to dry by the state party.

Submitted by Nemo on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 19:24
    Ron Paul 2012
    DP Original
    Louisiana

I have it on good authority from someone in Louisiana that the LAGOP has just submitted its list of delegates to the Tampa convention to the RNC. Conspicuously missing are any Ron Paul supporters. This is the same state where Paul supporters controlled over 61% of the delegates at the state convention who voted to send 27 Paul supporters out of the 46 total for Louisiana.

It is stunts like this that have totally alienated the influx of young, committed and knowledgeable individuals into the party.

These people are told by the establishment (after getting cheated in 200 to get involved...flex your political muscles...call out with the voice of freedom and liberty and when they do and beat the socks off of the establishment, the establishment just turns around and pretends they don't exist.

How can they expect Paul supporters who have been so treated to stay involved and support their continued efforts let alone support their presupposed candidate? The Republican party faces a battle against demographics and if they don't do something to encourage the above-mentioned people, it is doomed to obsolescence and ultimately death.

Louisiana Paulers Left out to dry by the state party. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Can you see the steam coming out of my ears? Louisiana certified all (but 1) Romney delegates

Submitted by ronpaul1fan on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 19:23
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

"WASHINGTON - On the eve of Saturday's deadline, the Louisiana Republican Party Friday afternoon certified with the Republican National Committee its slate of delegates to the party's national convention in Tampa, filling slots that backers of Ron Paul won in the caucuses with supporters of Mitt Romney."
    http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/07/louisiana_gop...

Can you see the steam coming out of my ears? Louisiana certified all (but 1) Romney delegates | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Give some KARMA Back ... vote Democrat in the local elections, Vote Republican in the state election; vote Republican for the House and Senate..... Vote for Obama as pay back Karma .. if we own the house and Senate, Obama can't do shit if he wins

I'm tell'n ya... you have NO Idea how bad this crap hurts the GOP ... but your going to find out

the Elected Delegates were just tossed out the door by the GOP ... hahaha ... this was done in AmeriKa ... I say... ok... lets play this game
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-27-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Louisiana GOP certifies convention delegation, sans Ron Paul supporters

Published: Friday, July 27, 2012, 5:27 PM Updated: Friday, July 27, 2012, 6:42 PM

By Jonathan Tilove, The Times-Picayune

WASHINGTON - On the eve of Saturday's deadline, the Louisiana Republican Party Friday afternoon certified with the Republican National Committee its slate of delegates to the party's national convention in Tampa, filling slots that backers of Ron Paul won in the caucuses with supporters of Mitt Romney.

Ron Paul's Louisiana campaign filed their own delegate slate with the RNC after the party's state convention in Shreveport devolved into two separate conventions, with the Paul forces electing a delegation with a Paul majority, and the state party choosing a slate that left vacant 13 spaces for Paul delegates chosen in the caucus if an agreement could be worked out with supporters of the Texas congressman.

Louisiana Republican Party Chairman Roger Villere Jr. said the party's delegation to the national delegation will be "conservative" and "enthusiastic," but that they couldn't reach an agreement to included supporters of Ron Paul.

It is up to the Republican National Committee - and if its decision is appealed to the convention's credentials committee - to decide which slate to seat, and there seems little doubt that they would side with the state party. Neither the RNC nor the Romney campaign has much interest in seating a delegation controlled by Paul forces.

In a statement Friday, the Louisiana GOP said, "since the state convention concluded, Ron Paul suspended his presidential campaign and no compromise could be reached with his Louisiana supporters, who still insist on having a majority of the delegates as part of any negotiations.

Paul supporters also filed suit against the party challenging its right to bind delegates according to the results of the Louisiana Presidential Preference Primary, in which Congressman Paul received 5% of the vote. Unable to reach an agreement, the Executive Committee filled the vacancies in the delegation with supporters of Mitt Romney and certified the official list with the RNC."

"We have a very conservative and enthusiastic delegation," said Chairman Roger Villere, Jr. "The Louisiana delegation is composed of Republican leaders, supporters and activists who are committed to uniting the party and defeating Barack Obama in November."

The 46-member delegation will have one Ron Paul supporter in Lucas Wallace, a member of the state party's central committee, who agreed to play by the rules established by the state party in advance of the convention, rules the leadership of Paul's campaign in the state felt were illegitimate and intended to thwart them.

Doug Wead, a top adviser to Paul, said the party obviously has the power to have its will, but that, if this turns out to be a close election in November, the party and the Romney campaign may rue the day they gave any Ron Paul supporters, a very independent lot, reason to be less likely to vote for Romney. Better, he said, they should have brought them into the convention than find reasons to keep them out.

"Our state party leadership should be uniting the party right now to defeat Barack Obama, not manipulating the election process to punish their most active supporters," said state Rep. Joel Robideaux, the chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, who endorsed Paul. "These are the swing voters we need to win in November"

Party officials contended that the Paul forces fomented chaos at the Shreveport convention as part of a strategy to grab more than their fair share of delegates by choosing their own designees to fill the delegate slots won by Rick Santorum and Romney in the primary.

But Charlie Davis, who ran the Paul campaign, contended that it is the party hierarchy that acted in a high-handed manner.

"I've been intimately involved with the Republican Party since I served as Louisiana College Republican Chairman in 1995, and both I and my wife are former executive directors of the LAGOP," said Davis. "It's disheartening and infuriating to watch such blatant fraud be perpetuated by an organization that I've worked so closely with for so many years. I hope that the current LAGOP leadership isn't trying to purposely sink the Romney campaign, because it's hard to imagine a better strategy than this one."

Louisiana GOP certifies convention delegation, sans Ron Paul supporters | NOLA.com

everyone is screaming the Dem's are cheating the Dems are cheating...

and here comes the GOP / RNC .... holy crap ... this didnt just happen once, twice, 5 times... this is the 13th reported case of election fraud by the GOP and the RNC

2 law suits have been filed with a 3rd and a 4th on the way

this is how the GOP / RNC conducts business ... if that's the case dont say a damn thing about the democrat's ... you dont have a leg to stand on

maybe it's time to vote for Obama... I need real change from the GOP's crap
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-27-2012 at 09:26 PM.