Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan

I am sitting back and laughing, enjoying a Mexican empanada, as you all were misled and that young Sadler has been used as a pawn by both our organizations.
    So we meet again, Mr. Bond...

We knew this young man was pretty messed up in the head, but who would have thought his problems went this deep.

I can't wait till we find out about Tyson Sadler's terrible plans for us.

Bring it on baby boy!

I hope it gets better than this. These little games are pretty pathetic and your lies are so easy to refute.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal is Illegal and it's time to deport them.

Hello everybody, Pro legal immigrants and pro illegal immigrants. My name is Nicholas and I live in Miami-Florida. I'm originally from the Netherlands, but came here on october the 5th 2003. Now I'm a proud US resident/green card holder and next year I will become a proud citizen of the United States of America and not a proud United Nort American citizen or whatever kind of United citizen with a corrupted neighbor called Mexico who completely ingores it's own people.

I am sick and tired to hear or read of illegal immigrants (law breakers, people who crossed the border without permission of the US government or people who overstayed their visa) from Latin America, some from Europe and other nations demanding US citizenship/US civil rights while they just don't qualify for it by breaking the law. It's fascinating how they just demand for those rights and how they get attention from our lousy political organizations, Democrats and Republicans. It's time that Americans/US citizens demand from Washington D.C. to secure the borders and enforce the laws that already excist. I had to wait in line and there are many more people in and outside the country who are in the line waiting patiently for their papers. The system is already "comprehensive" enough. What it needs is more qualified DHS agents. That's it, not more. I'm married with a wonderful lady and who is a naturalized US citizen from the so called Hispanic descent. By the way Hispanics are also from European descent. The moron who wrote this "This land belongs to the indigineous peoples - the very ones you are trying to keep out. Mexicans have more claim to the territorial United States than Euro-Americans do. There are NO illegals. " has no clue what he is talking about or is another victim of the failed public school education system here. My wife is a teacher, she knows the problems and always complain about it, because of the ILLEGALS ( I repeat, human beings who has entered a country without permission ) who can't even speak their own native language. Anyway, he mentioned Mexicans, well Mexicans are also from European Descent or mix with indigineous people. I would like to ask that person if they also must leave their nation or is it only for the so called european-americans? For me that person is sick, needs help, and is a low class fascist. The brown peoples who are calling themself Mexicans or another nationality should look in the mirror and ask themself if they don't have also a little bit European blood ( from Spanish conquistadors) in theirself. If they are born inside the borders of the United States of America, then they stay if they like it and if they are illegal, they must be deported/leave to their home country. I hope we can solve this problem before it get worse, but America, wake up, it's a serious problem.

I decided to bump this to the top here on January 11, 2013.

Any of you remember this drama?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

August 22, 2015 let's check up on my little invisible understudy Tyson Saddler these days and see how he is doing so many years after winning an award for impersonating William Gheen of ALIPAC!

http://www.tysonsadler.com/

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213