Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Numbers just sent an emergency email regarding Sen. Vitter's amendment and the Dream Act amnesty:

Sanctuary City vote coming up (and maybe DREAM act amnesty tonight) -- PHONE NOW

FRIENDS, WE NEED EVERY PHONE RINGING THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON!

---------

Spread the word: hit those phones!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Tell them the "Dream" is the "American Dream" not the "Illegal Dream" it is for OUR American children.
    Amen
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thanks Populist! I did read those remarks from Senator Sessions several weeks ago when they tried to attach this crap bill to the Defense spending bill.

I just wondered if he had said anything new in regards to attaching the DREAM Act to another bill.

We must let them know that we DO NOT ACCEPT THE DREAM ACT PERIOD! Whether it be attached to another bill (sneaky bastards!) or by itself, we DO NOT WANT THE DREAM ACT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM!

SOSad, that's okay if we are buying their paper in DC. Just as long as they have at least 1000 recycle bins full of our faxes and letters!

But of course, they'll probably have an illegal driving the recycle collection truck with no license!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    ON IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Tell them the "Dream" is the "American Dream" not the "Illegal Dream" it is for OUR American children.
    Amen
    "redbadger" I didn't recognize you!!! I like your avatar!

Sippy, I hear you!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Pro-Dreamers have been told to call the Senate from Oct 22 to Oct 25. This message was given by Zulema Lialson of Hermandad Mexicana (Mexican Brotherhood) on the Enrique Morones pro-illegal radio show, last Thursday. Morones added that he and other activists will be going to Washington D.C. during that week to push the DREAM act through.

Lets take advantage of this week, since the Open-Border supporters will start their phone call campaing until next week. Lets push our message through all the way to the goal line!

JAK
    Just thought I would add this list...

Alabama: Shelby
    Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Colorado: Allard
    Georgia: Chambliss, Isakson
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback,Roberts
    Kentucky: McConnell
    Louisiana: Landrieu
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Carolina: Burr, Dole
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith
    South Carolina: DeMint
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune
    Tennessee: Alexander
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Enzi, Barrasso
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Another ream of paper is on the way to DC from Sippy's fax machine. I have already sent thank yous to Senator Vitter and Dole for the anti-sanctuary city funding bill. Wasn't this originally Congressman Tancredo's bill?

One question I have though. Has anyone heard any comments from Senator Sessions on either of these bills? Usually he is one of the first ones we hear comments from, but I haven't seen anything. If he hasn't made any speeches yet, I know he will and I know he is in our corner!
    I called Session's office and his aide said he is ready, it could come up late tonight or early Wens. They have yet to see any paper work on the "new Dreamact"

JAK
    I couldn't get through to Reids offcie at all. Messages are even full!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast