Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Another ream of paper is on the way to DC from Sippy's fax machine. I have already sent thank yous to Senator Vitter and Dole for the anti-sanctuary city funding bill. Wasn't this originally Congressman Tancredo's bill?

One question I have though. Has anyone heard any comments from Senator Sessions on either of these bills? Usually he is one of the first ones we hear comments from, but I haven't seen anything. If he hasn't made any speeches yet, I know he will and I know he is in our corner!
    I called Session's office and his aide said he is ready, it could come up late tonight or early Wens. They have yet to see any paper work on the "new Dreamact"
    Thanks JJ! I feel much better now. I know Senator Sessions will help us kick some serious political butt!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Hi there JAK!!! Thanks for the list and glad to see you join us!!! was wondering where you were!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I'm still at it here. We can kill this bad dream!!!! Go alipacers

Several staffers told me to the effect of they hadn't heard yet that Durbin may try to attach the Dream Act as an amendment to the Labor, Health and Human Services appropriation bill (H.R. 3043) today or tommorrow but said they wouldn't be surprised if he tried to attach it to something. So it looks like Sen. Durbin is up to something.

And we have both FAIR and NumbersUSA warning us that a vote on the Dream Act amnesty could be today or tomorrow.

So please patriots, alert talk radio and KEEP ON CALLING Senators !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grassley needs some calls guys. Please call and email his office.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Several staffers told me to the effect of they hadn't heard yet that Durbin may try to attach the Dream Act as an amendment to the Labor, Health and Human Services appropriation bill (H.R. 3043) today or tommorrow but said they wouldn't be surprised if he tried to attach it to something. So it looks like Sen. Durbin is up to something.

So please patriots, alert talk radio and KEEP ON CALLING Senators !
    Oh you can bet on it populists, I told his office he has sure showed who's side he is on, and it is not that of the American people, and he couldn't get any Lower the way he is trying to sneak this by the American people.

I said the people want no amnesty and yet they are trying to put it through a piece at a time, what BS, He hung up on me!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Hi Sosad, ... I'm here and giving them my 2 cents worth. Also letting them know that I am sick and tired of "corrupt senators" trying to add this bad dream to every bill they can...THAT IS CALLED CORRUPTION!!!! Those senators that are NOT corrupt should be standing against those that are!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Hi Sosad, ... I'm here and giving them my 2 cents worth. Also letting them know that I am sick and tired of "corrupt senators" trying to add this bad dream to every bill they can...THAT IS CALLED CORRUPTION!!!! Those senators that are NOT corrupt should be standing against those that are!!!!!!
    Way to go JAK!! knowing you, you will give them alot more than 2 cents worth!!

Times running OUT.....CALL, FAX AND E-MAIL EVERYONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Numbers just sent an emergency email regarding Sen. Vitter's amendment and the Dream Act amnesty:

Sanctuary City vote coming up (and maybe DREAM act amnesty tonight) -- PHONE NOW

FRIENDS, WE NEED EVERY PHONE RINGING THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON!

---------

Spread the word: hit those phones!
    I just called Crapo and (ugh) Craig!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

ex_oc I called to and they didn't sound like they know anything, Crapo has been against the Dream Act before, the only thing I can figure out with Craig is he is against going to jail and leaving congress and he is for the AG"S bill and I can not stand his staffers except in his local offices.

Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast