Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You heard it here FIRST! NC's Proposition 200

Friends:

Over the last few days, I have been alluding to a big announcement. Well, here is the first part of it.

Senator Hugh Webster, a state Senator from North Carolina, has introduced a bill that is a more polished version of Arizona's public initiative that passed last year... Proposition 200.

This bill would require proof of legal citizenship to register to vote the first time, get a license, and to receive any state benefits or welfare that are not mandated by the Federal governments. This change would not cut anyone off from emergency medical care in North Carolina. We are not the kind of people that would demand payment in advance for emergency treatment like they do to Americans visiting Mexico.

North Carolina has experienced on of the most rapid increases in illegal immigration of any state in America. We now have 300-500 thousand illegal aliens or about 1 out of every 20 people. This is why our state budget has been in shambles the last few years although most legislators are not aware of this.

We are working on a coalition with other groups to help get this bill passed. ALIPAC and NC Listen and 9/11 FSA have agreed to enjoin the effort and our proposal is being sent to FAIR to ask them to work with us and assist the effort. Each of these groups have been pushing for license security reform in NC over the last year.

The bill is Senate Bill 976 and it is title "Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act." The only chance this bill has of passing will be with a large amount of public support and lobbying by activists and concerned citizens. This bill could save the state of North Carolina from a fiscal future like that of California.

You can read the bill here.
    http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLook ... illID=S976

More information about Senator Hugh Webster
    http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/ ... nUserID=26

Please spread the word about this legislation as we await the Associated Press's version of the story shortly.

North Carolina does not have a public ballot initiative like CA and AZ. If we did, our citizens would be fighting to get this on the ballot ASAP. If it made it to the ballot it would pass with large margins!

Please spread the word and let the nation know that North Carolina now has its legislative version of AZ Prop. 200 Senator Webster will hold a press conference on this bill next week.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FANTASTIC. Look out Ethel it's the big one !!!

I'll be doing a lot of emailing again to Raleigh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is Hugh ready to run for Governor :P

Ill ask him COI

Hey AuntB,

This is the suprise I was teasing you about. Hope you like it

W

Overdue good news

Thank You Hugh Webster and William Gheen.

North Carolina is #8 on the list of States with the most illegal Alien population.

This will be a tough sell to Democrats in the NC General Assembly who traditionally tend to be "bleeding heart Liberals" and then to our "Take NO Stand on the issue" Governor Easley.

A point I've noticed with Democrats and their liberal base is that they inject emotional issues into illegal immigration. i.e. - They bring up torn families, children of illegal Aliens getting an education, racism, cultural issues, cheap labor exploitation, wage losses w/no benefits, etc. Some stories of illegal Alien problems are sad but this is exactly why there are U.S. Laws for Legal Entry (immigration) to the U.S. as well so that Americans are'nt pillaged and invaded. The raw sense is that the Law must be enforced and the illegal Alien will have to learn the lesson of Legal responsibility. Illegal Aliens must be refused services and discouraged.

Politicians (State or Federal) also just defer from doing something that may bring uproar - they just want to keep everything 'nice' and maintain the status quo even though their State is being destroyed and their budget continues to be thru the floor due to illegal immigration. Regardless of the crying and pain, illegal Aliens must be rebuffed and deterred.

State Politicians will have to be told how vitally damaging the social ills are and how important it is for the long-term health of our State. I hope to add to this influence in a polite and constructive manner.

You can bet the Raleigh Mexican Consulate will come out on this.

Hey AuntB,

This is the suprise I was teasing you about. Hope you like it Smile

W

I LIKE!!! I hope to hear of a lot more states getting on board!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

N.C. Driver's Liscenses for Illegals

I live in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and we do not grant the* PRIVILAGE *of driving to Non-U.S.Citizens in this state!
    We see suspected ILLEGAL ALIENS in this state behind the wheel of vehicles with NORTH CAROLINA plates all the time!
    If (I) were injured in an accident by one of those ILLEGAL ALIENS with a N.Carolina liscense you can be SURE that "THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA" would be party to a BIG, FAT LAWSUIT by me!
    Hiya!

popeye1250,
    one thing for sure if you live in MB, you get lots of defensive drivers training just driving around town.
    I hit MB about twice a month to shop, beats going to Wilmington.

With any luck perhaps this bill will keep some of those Illegals off the roads.

popeye1250 WELCOME! Good to have you aboard arrrr <--- sorry my new avatar made me say that.

It is a safe bet that someone's loved ones are dieing out there from these third world illegal alien drivers with NC licenses. There's blood on the hands of the politicians responsible for this.

Check this one out.

License To Kill (NC Driver Licenses)
    http://www.alipac.us/article113.html

W

PS: Hey gang, it helps our web traffic when you link to articles in our archive from this forum as I just have here.

PSS: Check out our ALIPAC work! Here is what you see when you google 'nc licenses'

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=I ... c+licenses

"PS: Hey gang, it helps our web traffic when you link to articles in our archive from this forum as I just have here."

Understand, do links of pertinent info:

http://www.alipac.us/article113.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast