Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Laws:

Thank you for the kind words and the support. Let's hope the law abiding people of NC will activate behind this new legislation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great news. Maybe this will slow down the process of turning North Carolina into Aztlan East.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Overdue good news

Quote Originally Posted by RonLaws
    A point I've noticed with Democrats and their liberal base is that they inject emotional issues into illegal immigration. i.e. - They bring up torn families, children of illegal Aliens getting an education, racism, cultural issues, cheap labor exploitation, wage losses w/no benefits, etc. Some stories of illegal Alien problems are sad but this is exactly why there are U.S. Laws for Legal Entry (immigration) to the U.S. as well so that Americans are'nt pillaged and invaded. The raw sense is that the Law must be enforced and the illegal Alien will have to learn the lesson of Legal responsibility. Illegal Aliens must be refused services and discouraged.
    Good point, RonLaws, about responsibility. With all the handouts given to the illegals littering our land, why should they be "responsible." There is a human side to this, 'tis true .. but the line has to be drawn somewhere! I mean, why don't we just be compassionate and take in all the world's disenfranchised while we're at it! {sarcasm}
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: N.C. Driver's Liscenses for Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by popeye1250
    I live in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and we do not grant the* PRIVILAGE *of driving to Non-U.S.Citizens in this state!
    We see suspected ILLEGAL ALIENS in this state behind the wheel of vehicles with NORTH CAROLINA plates all the time!
    If (I) were injured in an accident by one of those ILLEGAL ALIENS with a N.Carolina liscense you can be SURE that "THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA" would be party to a BIG, FAT LAWSUIT by me!
    popeye1250,

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!! Illegals driving at all is a sore issue for me as my parents were both seriously injured in 1982 when they were hit head-on in broad daylight by some illegals towing a car with a rope, no less .. drunk too. Mom and Dad never got a penny .. of course, they (the illegals) were uninsured! And IIRC, fled the scene.

So I guess you drive a wide path around those illegals with NC plates, huh? I would too! Ever notice how poor their driving skills are???

Again, welcome!

watchman
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: N.C. Driver's Liscenses for Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye1250
    I live in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and we do not grant the* PRIVILAGE *of driving to Non-U.S.Citizens in this state!
    We see suspected ILLEGAL ALIENS in this state behind the wheel of vehicles with NORTH CAROLINA plates all the time!
    If (I) were injured in an accident by one of those ILLEGAL ALIENS with a N.Carolina liscense you can be SURE that "THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA" would be party to a BIG, FAT LAWSUIT by me!
    popeye1250,

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!! Illegals driving at all is a sore issue for me as my parents were both seriously injured in 1982 when they were hit head-on in broad daylight by some illegals towing a car with a rope, no less .. drunk too. Mom and Dad never got a penny .. of course, they (the illegals) were uninsured! And IIRC, fled the scene.

So I guess you drive a wide path around those illegals with NC plates, huh? I would too! Ever notice how poor their driving skills are???

Again, welcome!

watchman
    According to the ever knowledgeable liberals, giving illegals drivers licenses will all of a sudden make them better drivers. Because we all know that once you reward illegal behavior then the illegal behavior will stop.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200,

According to the ever knowledgeable liberals, giving illegals drivers licenses will all of a sudden make them better drivers. Because we all know that once you reward illegal behavior then the illegal behavior will stop.
    I know this is a dumb question and one I should already know the anwer to but do they have to take any type of driving course or pass any type of driving test? I'm sure they do .. I just don't know the scope of what is required.

As a teen, I had to pass a written test as well as a driving test to obtain a license.

I'm getting too old to know what current requirements are. I've been driving too long. And today I have to make a four-hour round trip unless I buckle and reschedule.

Do you think traffic will be bad this afternoon on the Interstate being it is Good Friday?????? That's a "need to know" thing for me right now.

An article about this bill has been placed upon the homepage. Please forward, post and circulate links into this article with our ALIPAC Network.

W

Main Article:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=291
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    dman1200,

I know this is a dumb question and one I should already know the anwer to but do they have to take any type of driving course or pass any type of driving test? I'm sure they do .. I just don't know the scope of what is required.

As a teen, I had to pass a written test as well as a driving test to obtain a license.

I'm getting too old to know what current requirements are. I've been driving too long. And today I have to make a four-hour round trip unless I buckle and reschedule.

Do you think traffic will be bad this afternoon on the Interstate being it is Good Friday?????? That's a "need to know" thing for me right now.
    I think they are suppose to be able to pass a driving test and get insurance, but we all know what will happen if the illegals refuse. The inept federal government will just cave in and give them a license anyway out of fear of a lawsuit from the OBL or fear of being called the usual name labels. Our government really has no spine, but I guess I don't have to tell you that.

Oh yeah and traffic on an interstate on Friday is always a cluster, let alone Good Friday. I live in Northern VA and I have to put up with this nightmare everyday and I hate it. Of course the politicans only give lip service to the ever growing problem.

It seems that the government still cannot spell
    D E P O R T A T I O N
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

At the time of this posting, the article about Senator Webster's bill has done well. With about 2,600 reads it is in the 17 slot of our top 20 articles ever.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Top

There is some concern that AP may do a hit piece on Senator Webster's bill so any help getting this article with links into the alipac homepage article around on NC forums or NC email lists would help to keep the story straight.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast