As a candidate for election or reelection do you...

A. Support Americans and legal immigrants by support the adequate enforcement of America's existing border and immigration laws as the US Constitution requires for the protection of American jobs, elections, taxpayer resources, health, and lives?

Answer (A) Yes, as a strict constitutionalist I support upholding and enforcing our nation's existing laws to secure our borders and prevent illegal immigration. One of the best solutions would be to bring our troops home that are already thoroughly trained in border security and allow them to provide back-up assistance to our own nation's border patrol. This would be provided that our military is only fulfilling these duties on the border itself and not in the streets of America which would constitute martial law. Our troops could easily get the border situation under control.

I would also like to know where the millions of dollars that were appropriated for building elaborate fencing along our borders went??? We The People need to start holding our elected officials and government agencies accountable for violating their oaths of office, trillions of dollars going missing and justice never being served.

Completed by: Lori Stacey 12/15/2013

(name) (date) on
is
I am the Candidate, Lori Stacey

Campaign Info: Candidate for US House

Name of Incumbent: Kristi Noem

Name of Your Campaign: Lori Stacey for Constitutional Government committee

Mailing Address: 120 S. Lyndale Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104

State and District: South Dakota only has 1 representative in the US House

Phone Number: 605-251-5045

Political Party: Constitution Party of South Dakota

Primary challenger, General Election challenger, incumbent?: No primary challenger at this time in CP primary.

Thank you William for your consideration.

In freedom and justice,

Lori Stacey