Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Teddy Daniels for Congress, PA Dist 8, challenging incumbent Democrat Matt Cartwright

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teddy Daniels for Congress, PA Dist 8, challenging incumbent Democrat Matt Cartwright

Completed by: Teddy Daniels
    1/20/20

Are you the Candidate or Campaign Manager? Candidate

Name of Incumbent: Matt Cartwright (D)

Name of Your Campaign: Teddy Daniels for Congress

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 5334, Avoca Pennsylvania 18641

State and District: Pennsylvania - 8th Congressional District

Social Media Links: www.facebook.com/teddydanielspa
    Twitter:

@DanielsCongress

Campaign Phone Number: 5708156946

Political Party: Republican

Primary challenger, General Election challenger, or incumbent?

If your opponent is a GOP incumbent, what percentage Democrat would you rate him/her on immigration issues?

General Election challenger against incumbent Democrat Matt Cartwright (D)

Candidate Survey

Tell us your candidate's positions regarding the active legislation and policies below.

1. Do you support
    or oppose immigration Reform Amnesty legislation for millions of illegal immigrants like HB 6?

I oppose immigration reform amnesty.

2. Do you support or oppose more green cards and imported workers from India and China found in HB 1044/S 386?

I oppose - there are many skilled workers right here in this Country

3. Do you support or oppose New Temporary Protective Status (TPS) Amnesty for Venezuelans?

I oppose Amnesty for Venezualans. There are many other Countries that they can go to.

4. Do you Support or Oppose the current DACA Amnesty protections from deportation and work permits for more than 800,000 illegals?

I oppose the DACA Amnesty.

5. Do you support or oppose the current

catch and release and asylum policies at our border for illegal immigrants?

I oppose these ridiculous policies.

In 2001 my mother was killed by a drunk driver. The Drunk Driver was here on an expired work visa. I spent 15 years as a police officer and I arrested numerous illegal aliens. Back then, INS - (Immigration and Naturalization Services ) would refuse to come and pick them up. The illegals knew that nothing could happen to them. My wife was a restaurant manager who was also delegated to hiring and firing. Numerous illegals would try to apply with fake Social security numbers and fake ID's. This needs to stop and this needs to be addressed. The Democrat incumbent Matt Cartwright is for open borders and is against voter ID laws.

The illegal immigration issue is a huge issue in my district and people are looking for somebody to stand up and address it. I'm that person.

Thank you very much Sir!

Professionally Yours,

--
    Teddy DanielsRepublican Candidate for U.S. Congress
    PA-08
    https://teddydanielspa.com/
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 02-13-2020 at 01:14 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Press Inquiries: press@teddydanielspa.com

Congressional Candidate Teddy Daniels Releases Resurfaced Viral Combat Footage Where he was Shot in Combat

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2740740762709554

Teddy Daniels, an Army Combat Veteran who was wounded in combat in Afghanistan, releases resurfaced combat footage. The video of the intense firefight was watched over 44 million times on Youtube and was covered by the Washington Post, CBS, Business Insider, the Army Times, the Daily Mail, the Blaze and dozens of other publications.

About the experience, Teddy stated... "As I talk to more and more voters, I get asked about my combat video. My supporters have requested that I release it so that other people know about it. They think it is relevant. In this video, it shows how the Taliban maneuvered on my unit and my fellow soldiers were pinned down. I did what I could to maneuver and draw fire away from them. I took 3 bullets that entered my body as fragments. After 17 surgeries, prayer, and support from loved ones, I worked hard to return to regular life. Now I am running for Congress, and when I get there this experience is with me. I love this country and support our troops and our veterans - you know that because I lived it."

Teddy Daniels, candidate for Congress in Pennsylvania's 8th Congressional District, is a combat veteran who was awarded the Purple Heart for injuries in Afghanistan, a retired 15-year police officer, and a successful business entrepreneur who has sold multiple companies. Teddy has also been endorsed by FreedomWorks, National Association for Gun Rights, Tea Party Nation, Steven Willeford, PA Bikers for Trump, Northeast PA Women for Trump, Veterans for Trump, and Luzerne County Councilman Walter Griffith.

###
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 02-13-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Endorses Two Angel Family Members for Congress

For National Release | February 13, 2020

Focus national support behind these candidates + share and discuss this release at (ALIPAC HERE) .. (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/alipac-endo...ngress-376964/