Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also called and wrote to Congressman Tom McClintock and thanked him for his speech in defense of Arizona and America's laws on immigration...
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I am so glad to see Maryland on the list!
    We need to get rid of O Malley because he would never sign it.

I am making calls to state lawmakers to request that my state be among the states to introduce legislation similar to Arizona. The illegal aliens will be on the move, and any state that does not want to see more of them, needs to do something pronto.

I hope that each of us will continue to email and to call our representatives, we need to ask legislatures to move ahead of the illegal alien march to our state. My state spends over 350 million dollars a year on illegal immigration. What a waste.

Remind your reps about the big dollars involved in your state.

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens

Let's not forget California. State capital won't mention the law that we need in our state. State of California is so broke. If we got ride of the illegal immagrents we be back in the black. I work in a prison the Mexican population is very high. We send them back to mexico but they just come right back to comment more crimes. Was doesn't mexico take care of their own.

Illegal Immigration

I'm living in the UK at the moment, but am originally from IL. I would like to see all of the states adopt this legislation. They should not only adopt it, they should enforce it.

ILLEGALS

I AM HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO LIVE IN A STATE THAT IS ALIVE.

I AM FROM WASHINGTON STATE, AND I DO BELIEVE ALL OF OUR LEGISLATORS HAVE BEEN DEAD
    FOR MANY YEARS NOW, AND STILL SIT AT THEIR DESKS... WE REALLY SHOULD BURY THEM AS A
    COURTESY.

WE HAVENT HAD A LEAD OFF MOVEMENT, SINCE THE DAYS OF MAGNUSON.

.SORRY, I'M ENVIOUS OF AN UPBEAT LEGISLATURE, AND I DONT KNOW IF WE HAVE A GOV. OR NOT.....I FEAR SHE NEVER REALLY WAS ALIVE, HAS BEEN RETARDED FOR YEARS,

OUR STATE REPS HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR ABOUT 20 SOME YEARS ALSO, SAD....NO ONE EVER HEARS FROM THEM, THEY DONT CARE IF THE STATE
    SINKS INTO THE OCEAN....

LIVING IN THIS STATE IS PURE HELL, FEELS LIKE NOBODY CARES...
    EVERYBODY IS FAST ASLEEP...

WE ACCEPT PRAYERS GRACIOUSLY, THANK YOU, JER M.

WElcome to ALIPAC "jer999"
    TLDriver
    Milo
    bobk53166
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12