Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

24 Hour Countdown: Time To Take To The Streets!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Please read carefully and respond fervently and efficiently.

A massive amount of new support is rushing into our operations. We have never seen this many new people sign up in our five year history. We want to give a special welcome to all of the new folks who have joined our email alert lists and taken interest of our Tea Party Against Amnesty events April 15-17.

We also want to thank all of the NumbersUSA supporters who have signed up to support this effort. We hope all of our supporters will sign up at and support via www.NumbersUSA.com

Some of our diverse ALIPAC supporters are not fans of the Tea Party movement, however, they understand that 90% of Tea Party supporters oppose illegal immigration and amnesty with us. Most understand that we need broad coalitions to stop amnesty and reverse illegal immigration.

Some, unfortunately, are buying into the massive negative propaganda assault on the Tea Party movement. All we will say about that right now is that the Tea Party folks are not violent and not racist. They are being attacked in the same way our Border Security Movement has been attacked. They are being attacked because the powers that favor elite rule in America want to stop and divert the political revolution that is growing in America today.

If anyone reading this has any doubts about the Tea Party movement, you should stop listening to CNN and MSNBC and actually go to one of these events and talk with the people there to understand the realities vs. the propaganda.

ALIPAC is proud to stand with other Americans who share our cause of border security and enforcement of our immigration laws, and we will stand up against those who want to assault free speech and freedom of assembly for Americans.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.

Step 1: Locate the Tea Party Against Amnesty event we are supporting because opposition to illegal immigration and amnesty will be a prominent issue. You can find the nearest event at www.AgainstAmnesty.com We will continue adding new events through the night.

Step 2: If you cannot locate a Tea Party Against Amnesty that you can reach at www.AgainstAmnesty.com , then visit these websites to locate the Tea Party nearest you if you must, but remember there is no assurance illegal immigration will be opposed at the events not on our maps. More events found at...

http://taxdayteaparty.com/directory/
    http://www.teapartypatriots.org/Today.a ... =4/15/2010
    http://teapartypatriots.ning.com/

Step 3: Make sure you are signed up as a supporter and use the 'Tell A Friend About Us' feature on the right of the homepage to tell all of your contacts to visit www.AgainstAmnesty.com to sign up and participate. You can also make posts on other websites, forward emails, and use Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter to help us spread the word. Please do all you can to get the numbers as high as you can at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

Step 4: Call friends and neighbors and take them with you, if you can. Many of the folks attending Tea Party events are invited and brought by word of mouth and personal invitations.

Step 5: Let the media and nation see many of our signs at events all across America in the next few days. Make signs that express your opposition to illegal immigration and amnesty in racially inclusive and non-offensive ways. Please do not use racially-charged language or Mexican imagery. Tea Party organizers love people to bring lots of big good signs, so put your message on a sign and hold it high!

Here are some sign suggestions, we even have some you can print out online.

"Stop and Reverse Illegal Immigration"
    "No Graham, No Schumer, No McCain, No Amnesty!"
    "Hayworth for Senate!"
    "Enforcement Instead of Amnesty"
    "No Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty"

Here are some more sign suggestions that you can print up online. Make your own sign, or ask a friend to make one, or call up a local printer and copy shop and order what you want.

More Sign Suggestions
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1041935.html#1041935

Step 6: Consider printing out fliers from ALIPAC and NumbersUSA to hand out to others at Tea Party events. These are easy to print at home and can be copied inexpensively in large numbers. Here are the three fliers we want distributed as much as possible at Tea Party events across America on April 15-17

ALIPAC's Tax Day Tea Party Handout
    http://www.alipac.us/media/Taxation.pdf

ALIPAC's Recruitment Flier
    https://www.alipac.us/media/ALIPAC-FightBack.pdf

NumbersUSA Taxpayer and Illegal Immigration Flier
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/files ... payers.pdf

Please speak to others at the events, hand them fliers, and encourage them to stand up against illegal immigration and amnesty by joining ALIPAC and NumbersUSA. Tell them to visit us online and sign up!

Step 7: Many of the Tea Party organizers are looking for speakers and tables. If you would like to speak out against illegal immigration and amnesty in a racially inclusive way or if you would like to set up a table for ALIPAC and get people to sign up with their names and e-mails at your table, please contact event organizers to offer to do that via www.AgainstAmnesty.com. You can also contact WilliamG@alipac.us for suggestions and assistance, if you want to speak out or run a table for us.

We want to thank each of you for making the effort to make our Tea Party Against Amnesty effort a success.

Remember that ALIPAC's President, William Gheen, will be speaking in Houston, TX (April 15), Murfreesboro, TN (April 16), and Greenville, SC (April 17). Our movement's friends and allies like Congressman Tom Tancredo, Jerome Corsi, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, J.D. Hayworth, and NumbersUSA all will be speaking at different locations during these events.

It's time to take to the streets and speak out loudly America!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com

PS: Many folks have asked why we are not listing or supporting the Tea Party march in Washington D.C. on April 15. We are not supporting that event because many of the organizers of the D.C. event support Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty and Open Borders, and they do not want opposition to illegal immigration to be a prominent issue at their D.C. march. Since ALIPAC opposes illegal immigration, Comprehensive Amnesty, and open borders, we are focusing our efforts on the local Tea Party events.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, comments, for feedback, please use our activist link here...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1041939.html#1041939
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The next few days will see Americans out in mass, letting their lawmakers and candidates see their faces, and hear their voices. Those attending events, please have your cameras and videos to document the speeches, the signs, the crowds.

Get out the name of Alipac.us, so that other Americans will have the information necessary to become educated and involved.

It will be exciting.

Matthew 10:32

It is written,...Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC's Tax Day Tea Party Handout

When attempting to print the ALIPAC's Tax Day Tea Party Handout

I get the following messages

"this document has an open password or a modify password"
    "you cannot edit, print or copy this document."

I use adobe reader 8 (and I hate it)

Any suggestions?

Nickie

April

Re: ALIPAC's Tax Day Tea Party Handout

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie
    When attempting to print the ALIPAC's Tax Day Tea Party Handout

I get the following messages

"this document has an open password or a modify password"
    "you cannot edit, print or copy this document."

I use adobe reader 8 (and I hate it)

Any suggestions?

Nickie
    If I were you I would copy the text and than paste it on a Microsoft Word Document and than print it out that way, I hope that helps.

WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE FRONTLINES NEW PEOPLE. This is a war that will decide the fate of our nation and our people....

If we are globalized we will be doomed. The ONLY way we can survive is to take back control of our country.

working4change
    You can also download the PDF to your desktop.

I believe the printing problem has been repaired.

Thanks for letting us know!

Dixie