Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

8 days left: new offer of help for our fight against the illegal immigration invasion

Fellow illegal immigration invasion fighters!

We have received $520 in donations from you since yesterday's email alert about the $1,000 in matching funds from a supporter in CA (click to review).

We are excited to inform you that another ALIPAC.us supporter from Nevada says he will add another $1,000 in matching funds on top of our California donor's offer!

This means we can quickly give our funds drive a big boost only 8 days from the final deadline at Midnight Sunday October 25!

Our supporter from Nevada writes to say...

"I am one that is fully behind the ALIPAC cause and have donated two or three times in the past. I want ALIPAC to be able to complete this funds drive successfully and get the organization's full attention back on the issues! I am happy to announce that I will duplicate the CA donor's offer of a matching $1,000. I would like this extension to apply after the CA donor's matching offer is fulfilled."

Please help us to raise $1,500 online by Monday morning to put these very generous offers of matching funds into our count! We can turn $2k into $4k towards our minimum base budget needs!

Turn your $10 donation into $20 by donating right away via our secure online donations link. To use a credit or debit card, click on donate and the put the amount you want to donate in the box at the top. Then click on "Continue" beneath the credit card images on the lower left. PayPal users may log in using PayPal on the lower right if you prefer.
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

We are here working through the weekend so please email or call us if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or similar offers of support!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: Each dollar received will be doubled by these matching donors....
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 10-17-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)