Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    What I want to know is Why have they canceled a pageant and closed stores and citizens reporting gunfire ? I have looked at news from Laredo and seen ALL these things are TRUE !?!?!

http://www.pro8news.com/

http://lmtonline.com/
    You can hear gunfire every night in Laredo and most of the time, it's coming from just across the border in Neuvo Laredo, Mexico.

There may be some intel, which they will not run to the press with.

Secondly, there are constant travel warnings about Neuvo Laredo and Laredo. Nothing really new there. What is new is the increased terrorist type behavior like the recent use of a car bomb.

A pageant draws all types of political, wealthy and affluent people, not to mention the pedigrees of the participants so that event would be considered an attractive target to terrorists.

For Instance:
    July 16, 2010

The Department of State has issued this Travel Warning to inform U.S. citizens traveling to and living in Mexico about the security situation in Mexico. The authorized departure of family members of U.S. government personnel from U.S. Consulates in the northern Mexico border cities of Tijuana, Nogales, Ciudad Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey and Matamoros remains in place. This Travel Warning supersedes the Travel Warning for Mexico dated May 6, 2010 to note the extension of authorized departure and to update guidance on security conditions and crime.
    http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_t ... _4755.html

We know it's bad in Mexico and all that being said, it's no reason to make up a story about something going on on this side of the border.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So.....

the digger buried himself! Nuff said about it, we got some serious incidents going on WITHOUT making things up.
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

I'm a writer for The New Patriot Journal.....

and not associated with any of the people listed. I received this story on our webpage and have been unsuccessful in my attempts to have anyone confirm that it is not true...Please read my account of what has happened and you may or may not feel differently...

It's worth noting that I am a volunteer journalist for my paper...I have nothing to gain from any of this...

http://lifenthemomlane.blogspot.com/201 ... chive.html

Re: I'm a writer for The New Patriot Journal.....

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMom1971
    and not associated with any of the people listed. I received this story on our webpage and have been unsuccessful in my attempts to have anyone confirm that it is not true...Please read my account of what has happened and you may or may not feel differently...

It's worth noting that I am a volunteer journalist for my paper...I have nothing to gain from any of this...

http://lifenthemomlane.blogspot.com/201 ... chive.html
    Well, Confederate Yankee’s Bob Owens called the Laredo Police Department and the Webb County Sheriff’s Department and was told that no such thing was happening.

The Laredo Times could also find no information to support the claim.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/mexica ... %7C+OTB%29
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

LOS ZETAS

LOS ZETAS, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE TIRESOME CRY OF RACISM
    John G. Winder, The Cypress Times
    Published 07/26/2010 - 1:19 p.m. CST In recent days this publication has come under a great deal of fire for publishing an article entitled: BREAKING: MULTIPLE RANCHES IN LAREDO, TX TAKEN OVER BY LOS ZETAS. The Cypress Times has received comments on this article ranging from outrage expressed by American citizens, to accusations of racism as a motive for publishing the article, to those which are simply laced with too much profanity to even publish. The profanity laced commentary comes almost equally from both those who believe the story content and those who do not.

I chose to publish the original article for several reasons, all of which I detailed in the article: LOS ZETAS TAKES OVER RANCHES IN TEXAS; NOT A PEEP FROM MSM. As of now, The Cypress Times cannot confirm whether the original article and others published across the web on this reported takeover of ranches near Laredo, Texas is true.

At this point, the internet response itself has become a story with a life of its own. Our own experience here at The Cypress Times with reader commentary and reaction tells an interesting story about the passion and opinions surrounding issues with our southern border.
    Read more..... http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/ ... CISM/31850

Multiple Ranches In Laredo, TX, Taken Over By Los Zetas
    July 25th, 2010

The Cypress Times

Publisher’s Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article. Numerous sources on the web (found via Google search) are picking up on this report, just as we did at The Cypress Times. The original writer for this article stands by his sources. If you wish to inquire about the sources, please visit the original story source URL listed in the article body below. I can tell you that as of now The Cypress Times has been unable to confirm the story. – John G. Winder, Publisher – The Cypress Times.

UPDATE: Story is now 100% confirmed by second source within the Laredo Police Department

The bloodbath continues along our southern border and now word is coming in that Los Zetas, the highly trained killers formerly with the Gulf Cartel, have crossed into the United States and taken over at least two ranches in the Laredo, Texas area. I am receiving word that the owners of the ranches have evacuated without being harmed.

Founder of the San Diego Minutemen Jeff Schwilk tipped me off to this story and passes along the following information on the location. The ranches are said to be “near Mines Rd. and Minerales Annex Rd about 10 miles NW of I-35″.

Update – Statement from Mr. Schwilk:

I can personally vouch that this info came in late last night from a reliable police source inside the Laredo PD. There is currently a standoff between the unknown size Zeta forces and U.S. Border Patrol and local law enforcement on two ranches on our side of the Rio Grande. The source tells us he considers this an “act of warâ€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our best activists have been working on this all day.

What they have found is

1. There is no evidence or confirmed sources saying this is true.
    2. All confirmed sources are saying it is not true.
    3. The entire story seems to emanate from Dan Amato aka Digger and Jeff Schwilk and this woman they know.
    4. Dan Amato wrote and distributed this story without verifying his sources. He simply quoted a source that claimed to have source. By cutting corners and rushing to be the first to try to get something out about this, Digger did not exercise the kind of diligence most would expect on a claim this serious.

If you are going to circulate the claim that American families on the border just got the Alamo treatment from the Zetas, you had better confirm your sources directly and not rely on second or third hand unconfirmed secretive sources.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Digger aka Dan Amato is now spreading more lies and trying to attack ALIPAC and blame us for his screw up. I put this on his site, but that little coward usually takes down my posts when Ive corrected him before....

Hey Digger,

Print this comment on your little blog coward.

ALIPAC did not try to raise funds off of the Zeta story, we have other verified and confirmed information that is part of our concerns.

The Los Zetas rancher story is bogus. We do not use bogus unconfirmed hearsay at ALIPAC Digger. That's why we can raise over a hundred thousand dollars per year and you can't raise 5% of what we do.

Every article on the ALIPAC.us website links back to the original.

There you go posting lots of false information again Dan Amato. Try having some guts and posting your garbage under your real name. At least I sign my messages to the public with my real name.

We used the ALIPAC network to put a stop to your fake story to stop more people from being victimized by your carelessness.

ALIPAC just cleaned up your mess, you should be thanking us instead of attacking and instead of making up elaborate excuses you should be apologizing to every person and blogger that relayed your bogus report about Los Zetas attacking US ranches.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123