Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cee

calls and petition

I make my calls everyday. My congressional reps assistants know me by first name now. Here is a link to a petition that numbersusa just sent to me. Senator Inhofe is getting this petition together. Here is the link: www.securebordersnow.com. This petition is for no amnesty and to enforce our current laws.

I also just recieved an email from a friend in illinois. The email is as follows:

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California.

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on the internet, forums and via e-mail.
    Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........
    The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.
    If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON!

I would not forward the pictures, but it shows just about all the kids in the highschool smiling beside the flags. Mexican flag on top and the American Flag upside down on the bottom.

Please everyone sign the petition and call your senators. Cee

I just finished speaking with Senator Sununu's staff. When I asked about the Senator's plans on S. 1639, the staffer told me that he was going to vote "no" on cloture.
    In concluding my call, I asked the staffer to contact Senator Judd Gregg's office to solicit his "no" vote on cloture (I also plan on calling Senator Gregg's office directly.

Genebuehl, hdumas, 442, mott, JSB and the Rest, Welcome to ALIPAC

Please keep making those calls. If you want to do more Please see the ALIPAC Action Panel
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Gregs Office

Called short time ago his aid says she doesn't know how he will vote. I reminded her that many Senators that vote for this bill will be out of a job soon!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I just called Senator Sununu's office for the second time today (this time I got a male instead of a female). I told him that I just spoke with Senator Gregg's staffer and, when asked about how he would vote on cloture re S. 1639, I was told that he was unsure, that he was waiting to see what amendments would be added. I encouraged a "NO" vote on cloture. When I asked about Senator Sununu's vote, I was again told that he would be voting "NO" on cloture on S. 1639, that the Senator was against amnesty. I thanked the staffer for this proper vote and encouraged him to contact Senator Gregg's people so that New Hampshire could be united in their "NO ON CLOTURE" vote re S. 1639. As a sidelight, I also warned both senators' staffers that there was a move afoot to silence talk radio. This info comes from a a left wing group, "The Center for American Progress" in their 'report' entitled "The Structural Imbalance of Political Talk Radio." My question is this: what about the "imbalance" on broadcast and cable TV news and in the newspapers throughout the nation? Better beware, people.

Senate Bills 1348 &1639

I just galled Senator Sununus office and the staff member informed me that the Senator is voting NO on both Bills--Hurah

Genebuehl, hdumas, 442, mott, JSB, Texasborn, Nannie and all newcomers WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Senator Sununu's DC office at (202) 224-2841

I called Senator Sununu's DC office at (202) 224-2841 to inquire about his stance on the two immigration bills. The woman that answered seemed to be irritated that she had to answer my questions. Nonetheless, she stated that Senator Sununu is against BOTH bills!!!
    Keep pushing! I can smell victory now and it sure smells sweet!

Sounds like you are really making progress! Read the below from Numbers USA. I've haven't seen much bad info from them.

It is S. 1639. The bill is the same legislation as amended two weeks ago.

TWO GEORGIA REPUBLICAN DRAFTERS OF AMNESTY BILL NOW OPPOSE IT

The two Georgia Republican Senators who were part of the Kennedy/White House backroom negotiations that created this bill in the first place have announced their intention to vote NO on cloture and the bill.

This is a really big development. That now makes three of the Republicans on the negotiating team who have deserted the product.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123