Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    And EVERYONE including ME need to send some money to.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Illegals who are voluntarily returning to their home countries should be rewarded with a clean slate. By providing this safe passage, illegals have an incentive to return home and apply for legal status. If we taint them on their way out, then other illegals have no incentive to leave on their own. And anyway, I would say that the ones who are cooperating are the very ones we would like to invite back at some point. Furthermore, the ones who are leaving because they can no longer get work, are probably not involved in any criminal enterprises...othewise they would not have to go home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Illegals who are voluntarily returning to their home countries should be rewarded with a clean slate. By providing this safe passage, illegals have an incentive to return home and apply for legal status. If we taint them on their way out, then other illegals have no incentive to leave on their own. And anyway, I would say that the ones who are cooperating are the very ones we would like to invite back at some point. Furthermore, the ones who are leaving because they can no longer get work, are probably not involved in any criminal enterprises...othewise they would not have to go home.
    The law is what it is

Your barred for 10 years from legal re entry

I will make the calls many times.

Let them have safe passage and go in peace. It is the only solution I see. The Government is not going to deport them in any significant numbers or enforce our immigration laws until the States, like Arizona DEMAND enforcement. We the people have to demand enforcement in every State.

If we are to succeed then every Member and Guest, that agrees with ALIPAC must FUND ALIPAC to carry on with our message, no matter what amount you can send. If we all pull together we can do this.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    The law is what it is

Is that only for a green card, or does the 10 year bar include guest workers also?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The law is what it is

Is that only for a green card, or does the 10 year bar include guest workers also?
    I WOULD HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO COMES HERE ILLEGALLY WOULD BE BARRED FOR TEN YEARS, PERIOD!

Banned
    "Your barred for 10 years from legal re entry"

Thats the law if deported by I.C.E.
    The question in my feeble mind.
    Attrition through enforcement, Self deportation, do you really want to push it?
    Let them go and keep up the never ending work to secure the border.
    Keep up the pressure to Prosecute, "Severely" fine, incarcerate,and /or put up for public auction the property of "Anyone" that aid and abet/employ,rent, or gives comfort to to an illegal alien.
    Take away the access, and the magnet.
    If they come back "Legally", Jumping through the legal hoops, assimilation proses, "Background checks", and speak some English.
    God bless them. and welcome.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Charging these people, detaining them, putting them through hearings etc, would be a waste of money. Hopefully, though, they are not leaving with unpaid debts and defaulted loans and credit.
    If they are leaving unpaid debt it is to companies like bank of america who cater to illegals. I dropped this bank after they put a spanish speaking teller in my branch. I truly hope this bank gets screwed out of millions and has to go out of business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "Your barred for 10 years from legal re entry"

Thats the law if deported by I.C.E.
    The question in my feeble mind.
    Attrition through enforcement, Self deportation, do you really want to push it?
    Yeah, I see your point. Let them go quietly. Who cares if they have been here 10, 12, 15 years illegally milking the system and the American taxpayers. God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    The law is what it is

Yes I know. And I agree. But I would rather see them all go on their own steam instead of us all having to pay to detain them. Just because they apply to get back in does not mean they will actually get in. If they think that by trying to leave they will not be able to return for 10 years then they might as well stay and take their chances. And I want them out.

The chance to come back in gives them incentive to leave....that is what I am saying. Instead of us trying to track them all down. And the point will still be made that you cannot come here illegally and survive. You have to go through the right channels. Most would leave if they think they can come back later. It gets the job done....AND WITHOUT AMNESTY. I dont think it will encourage more to come here illegally either. They will see all their buddies coming back home and applying for LEGAL immigration.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast