Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California guy speaks out

My people were Utah pioneers and I have many relatives there. I have lived in Utah a couple of times but always returned to LA to work. Now I'm retired, invested well and flush with money and wanting to get back to the mountains.
    My family still has land in Utah and I was hoping to build a home, BUT I'm not leaving CA to go to another state that is about to make the same mistakes we made here.
    I've been a social worker for 40 years and I know where the money goes.
    This city, Los Angeles, might as well be Mexico.
    Spray paint, gangs, drugs, robberies etc.
    I know Mormons like big families-so do Mexicans. The difference is that most Mormons are able to afford them and most illegals aren't. So everyone else has to afford them.
    Ask yourself if you want to educate, provide medical care for and housing for illegals. Did you know that here we even have to buy breakfast and lunch for the students-all the gringo kids finally had to leave the public schools and go to private schools. How will you like that. Paying for the illegal's schools then paying for YOUR kids schools. Great deal huh? Everything on YOUR dime.
    Please give this "amnesty" thing a lot of thought. Remember that the kids born here are AMERICAN citizens. Illegals can't get food stamps and housing and free medical care and welfare BUT American babies can!!!
    Wake up, watch out.

Very well said EMTBob. Welcome to ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Utah Immigration Law and President Obama Administration

Utah Immigration Law and President Obama Administration.

March 16, 2011

Here are a few things we all are currently aware of for certain; Utah has many corrupted employers, which has not been hidden from the public lately. Common sense allows any person to know that many employers of Utah do not use the (E-verify System) to determent who is eligible to employ jobs in the State of Utah. How we know this information is…all the undocumented aliens residing in the State would not be present if they could not seek employment.

Let us also ask some questions about Utah’s similar immigration law to Arizona, which has been the target of a lawsuit by the Administration of President Obama. Arizona State has not or is not trying to create a guess workers program that only the Federal Government has a legal right to Legislate into law. So, I guess what most citizens would like to know will President Obama Administration challenge Utah immigration law via lawsuit in court as they are Arizona for enacting laws to control criminal aliens and to cease the increase invasions of illegal immigrants in the State of Arizona?

One other thing that is quite confusing. Why U.S. Immigration Enforcement has taken a turn over the years with the Obama Administration choosing to crack down on corrupted employers only, instead of also punishing illegal workers when they are caught in unlawful work raids? With this type of illegal immigration enforcement undocumented aliens will never stop abusing our Country laws and using fraud I.D’s to gain residents and employment in all States.

I understand U.S. Immigration Enforcement can only perform job duties they are directed to perform, and I want to be clear to all that the Agency do not have the ability to act without instructions from President Obama Administration.

If we Americans do not enforce our Country existing immigration laws and get a grip on the current illegal immigration problems, we will lose complete control over our entire Country and the crime will rise to the highest rating possible. We Americans have no time to ignore the current illegal issues the U.S. is presently facing; we must take actions quickly to eliminate the U.S. greatest threat, we must also stop feeling sorry for people who illegally invaded this Country and move forward with steeper laws that will remove the hidden shadows lurking in all parts of the U.S., which is a danger to us all people.

Utah; however, has just signed papers that will cause an increased flock of undocumented aliens arrivals to the U.S. and some of those people may be terrorists, illegal substances traffickers, alien smugglers and the worst criminals anyone can ever encounter. Do not be fooled and thank female undocumented aliens are not capable of performing criminal acts; some are worst crime offenders than males are.

What were The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS), Senator Orrin Hatch, Governor Gary Herbert and all the others who played a role in creating the unlawful immigration Bill thoughts when they all agreed to such a nightmare for the State of Utah and American citizens across the nation?

Thousands of citizens are unemployed and are suffering daily, why create a guest worker program, when we are not supporting and assisting the needy, poor and homeless people that are legal citizens in this Country? I find it to be ungodly and strange activities.

Senator Orrin Hatch has stated in a message on Facebook.com he did not engage into any actions to assist with creating the immigration Bill HB 116 in Utah, he also stated him and his office often receive calls from undocumented aliens asking for support to become citizens but, he advise such people must leave the Country and he cannot assist with legalization's. I read this information on Tuesday night, March 15th.

Here is some information may also be interesting.

Governor Herbert Signs Amnesty Bill:

http://community.fox13now.com/_Dondero- ... 96363.html

Notice: Post written expressions are solely my opinions and thoughts, none copy or pasted materials, should not be re-posted or shared without my approval.

Thank you for taking time to read this letter, I hope it will assist with turning our Country in another direction, before its too late to take actions.

Pisces_2010
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Pisces_2010 what is the source or link for this material you have posted?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Pisces_2010 what is the source or link for this material you have posted?

W
    I will send you a private message William.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12