Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by andreushka View Post
    What the heck do we have to do to get this sociopath out of office?! Please...if there is anything I can do let me know. I have signed petitions, I have asked my senator why Obama has not been impeached and his office ignores me.
    Thanks for pulling this back up. I guess we nailed it back in 2011.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If his past is reveled, there will be more ammo for impeachment. He has sealed everything into his past. I think any presidential, senatorial, or congressional candidate should have to reveal his/her past in detail for the simple reason that we should know everything about who we are voting for. Nothing should be sealed or blocked from public eyes. I feel we will one day we will know his true self, and all those who sided with him will be shamed for their stupidity. He has no authority to grant a free pass to anyone. The sad thing is no one in congress or the senate will DO anything. There will be a few barks from republicans and a few dog-and-pony shows in court, but nothing will be done. The political class will never listen to the public. Politicians are all bought-and-paid-for people. When you reach political status, you no longer commit crimes. You are charged with ethics violations and allowed to buy your way out of punishment. Wouldn't that be nice if we all could be so fortunate? Nothing will be done to Obama. Nothing will get accomplished. It's not like Obama has got to show up in court to answer for this abuse of power.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Welcome to ALIPAC, fourrings. Thank you for contributing your insight into a connection of the lawlessness at the top to the lawlessness in the streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by fourrings View Post
    Nothing will be done to Obama. Nothing will get accomplished. It's not like Obama has got to show up in court to answer for this abuse of power.
    "You have wearied the Lord with your words; Yet you say, “In what way have we wearied Him?” In that you say, “Everyone who does evil is good in the sight of the Lord, And He delights in them,” Or, “Where is the God of justice?" - Malachi 2:17

"He is
    the Rock, His work is perfect;
    For all His ways are justice,
    A God of truth and without injustice;
    Righteous and upright is He." - Deuteronomy 32:4

The Lord Jesus is the Rock, the Ancient of Days, the Rock of Ages, the King and the Judge, as well as our Savior from sin through His death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead. Have faith in the God of justice, Who creates the sense of fairness and equity in the universe, and Who is ultimately the Judge of all that we consider right or wrong, fair or unfair, just or unjust. He is no less powerful if He chooses to allow evil to run its full course before He crushes it like a bug, if that order of business accomplishes His will, advances His plan, or causes Him to be glorified. Just as easily, in the here and now, if He so chooses, He can cut down evildoers and seal their eternal fate so quickly as to make one wonder, "WHAT was THAT?!?!"

Fourrings, we might despair when things aren't set right, right away. But we also trust that - know that - the final reckoning will be well for those who do what is right, and for those who do wrong... not so well. When Jesus Christ returns, in the future not so very distant any more, the beast and the false prophet will be cast into the lake of fire forever (Revelation 19), which will include the New World Order globalists, the Is1amist terrorists, and so many others who align themselves with those who are so far out of line in those pursuits of evil.

Knowing that their eternal punishment is coming sooner than they imagine - "The day of the Lord is far off; we have plenty of time" - I have to bite my tongue and hold back from the "Send" button to keep from expressing discouragement about losses in the short term, or to refrain from showing a white flag of surrender because I don't know anything I can do to turn back America's enemies or to bring about good goals like liberty and justice for all.

For America's enemies to see me looking beaten and defeated for the present moment is perhaps their only consolation and distraction from the awareness of their own imminent or future horror. God forbid that I should give them the false impression that they might actually be winning.

The Barack Obama Constitutional Ineligibility Topic
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 11-29-2014 at 03:25 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910