Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Celebrates Political Win for Americans in Arizona

ALIPAC Celebrates Political Win for Americans in Arizona

April 23, 2010

(866) 703-0864 WilliamG@alipac.us

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC commends Governor Brewer and the Arizona state assembly for the passage of SB 1070 into law as one of the toughest new tools to fight illegal immigration in America.

"The people of America have spoken and in the case of Arizona and SB 1070 the system is working," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We want to thank all of the American activists working with us, who helped to bring this law into being."

ALIPAC is a national leader in the effort to pass immigration enforcement legislation on the state level and has helped to pass immigration enforcement oriented legislation in over 30 states!

The group is also credited with helping to defeat state legislation that would offer taxpayer resources and benefits to illegal aliens such as licenses and in-state tuition in about 20 states.

"It is incumbent upon our state's to protect the jobs, wages, health, taxes, and lives of American citizens, when Presidents fail to honor their oaths of office and Constitutional requirements to enforce the laws of Congress and protect all states from invasion," said William Gheen. "Bush and now Obama refuse to secure our borders and adequately enforce our existing immigration laws, despite the mass casualties of innocent Americans each year.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's supporters called Arizona lawmakers in support of SB 1070 and activists are now moving to encourage state legislators in all remaining states to file and pass similar versions of Arizona's SB 1070.

"Today we have taken a great step forward to secure Arizona on behalf of the 70 to 80 percent of Americans who want these measures according to the certified polls," said William Gheen. "Our immigration system is not broken. Our existing Federal laws go unenforced because big business owns our Presidents."

For more information about ALIPAC or to schedule interviews, please visit www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HOOOOORAH!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April

was on the way back to my shop and ran into a parade of illegals marching here in Phx. Just found out that the Gov signed the bill. Thank God. Thanks to everybody here.

That is awesome. I only hope other states will follow suit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm as excited as a virgin on Prom night.

I was truly impressed with Gov. Brewer's "iron lady" leadership.

I was impressed too BetsyRoss.

We must take this legislation and forward it to every legislature. We must continue to attend events, talk to candidates, educate our friends and family, for illegal immigration is destroying our nation. We do not want to be Mexico, or any other third world nation where illegal aliens come to steal and destroy the United States.

If federal law enforcement can do their job in regards to illegal immigration, so can state and local law enforcement officers. They do through the 287g partnerships now.

Self deport illegal aliens, take your families, and Obama Administration, enforce the law please.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Contact info to tell her thanks

Honorable Jan Brewer
    Governor of Arizona
    1700 West Washington
    Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Telephone (602) 542-4331
    Toll Free 1-(800) 253-0883
    Fax (602) 542-1381

Online e-mail form
    http://www.azgovernor.gov/contact.asp

Now Barackula will push even harder for amNasty. Gloat for a bit then lets back to the business of getting our country back on track and put and end to this illegal immigration nonsense once and for all!

Obama is SO arrogant, this will be the impetus to get him mad enough to ram amnesty down our throats next! Dont be surprised if Crap and Tax gets put on the back burner for sure now. I'd bet by Monday this will be the new roller coaster for America to ride next!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast