Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

I'm writing them back with the following....

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    From what I have seen going on with my fellow Republicans in the Republican party lately, I actually feel some of these people would be willing to sink to the level of the democrats just to win an election.

You are either for the rule of law, or you are not. It is as simple as that.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Completed the survey.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"
    From what I have seen going on with my fellow Republicans in the Republican party lately, I actually feel some of these people would be willing to sink to the level of the democrats just to win an election.

You are either for the rule of law, or you are not. It is as simple as that."

ABSOLUTELY!

Last week I attended a 'Tea Party' start up meeting for my small town. Some of the TP people were there from a bigger town in Calif. It was an hour long lecture to vote for MEG WHITMAN and all the other rino's...they wouldn't even consider an alternative....'We gotta win!'
    Yes, even the Tea Party has been hijacked by the 'moderates' along with just about every so called 'conservative' group, ie. the NRA, Fox News....shall I go on.

YOU ARE BEING USED! Just like the left uses Blacks, hispanics, gays, etc.

Where are the repubs we had when Nixon threw the country overboard and stood up and told him to get out????
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Good ol days says: "Yep! The agency should also be held responsible. In fact they had better be made to open up their books IMMEDIATELY so we can find out just how many MORE illegal aliens this agency has sent out to work with false documents. Hundreds? Thousands? "

These outfits do not CARE if the worker is illegal. And you can bet 'Nicki' isn't the only one. They get a good chunk of the hourly wage of these illegals....it's a HUGE money maker. Money is the bottom line.

Does anyone know the name of this 'employment' agency?
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Employment agencies, just as ICE agents, Dept. of Motor Vehicles, and lawmakers, do the "wink-wink" checking on illegal aliens. Why would an employment agency be any more trustworthy than any other business? In my town, one agency is suspected to be getting illegal aliens jobs over American citizens. Fake documents suffice until someone actually decides to investigate.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are some of the initial results of our survey, although very few people have voted yet (around 300)

I will update when we have more solid numbers

QUESTION 1

ALIPAC's call for Nikki Diaz and Meg Whitman to be arrested and their evidence weighed in a court of law I....

Agree with the call
    204 67.3%

Neutral or No Opion
    29 9.5%

Disagree with the call
    64 21.1%

No Responses
    3 <1%
    Totals 303 100%

QUESTION 2

My support for ALIPAC's fight against illegal immigration and Amnesty for illegals after this press release calling for the arrest of Meg Whitman and Nikki Diaz is...

The same as it was yesterday
    175 57.7%

Stronger
    93 30.6%

Lower
    23 7.5%

Gone, I withdraw my support for ALIPAC
    9 2.9%

No Responses
    3 <1%

Totals 303 100%

QUESTION 3

Meg Whitman's claim she was duped and has documents to prove she did not know she hired an illegal for nine years are...

Good enough for me
    56 18.4%

Better analyzed by law enforcement and courts
    241 79.5%

No Responses
    1 <1%
    Totals 303 100%

THANK YOU MR. GHEEN!!! Whitman & Diaz have both broken OUR LAW.....They need to answer, as every other CITIZEN does when they break the law......The law is the law, and as a CITIZEN, I am sick and tired of only CITIZENS that have to follow the laws. The "illegal immigrants" seem to have all the special treatment. AND to the CITIZENS that are giving our rights AWAY, SHAME ON THEM...When they wake up, it just may be tooooo late!!!

U.S. Immigration Law

The U.S. immigration laws require deportation of an illegal alien if the alien:

1. has been convicted of an aggravated felony
    2. has not resided in the United States for a contiguous period of seven years
    3. was not a lawful permanent resident for a contiguous period of five years
    4. would not have been admissible to the United States on security grounds

This applies to the majority of illegal aliens found in gangs. In order to prove evidence of residence lawfully, they would need to show a visa or other federal document allowing their entry into the United States or an approved application for permanent residence in the United States. Few if any illegal aliens have such documents and only a handful of gang members.

Section 274 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, USC 1324 states:

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALIPAC Latest Internal polling results
    (Keep in mind folks that in past polls approximately 3% of the responses we received were from illegal alien supporters answering questions they way they wanted things to go)

-----

ALIPAC's call for Nikki Diaz and Meg Whitman to be arrested and their evidence weighed in a court of law I....

Agree with the call
    546 66.5%

Neutral or No Opion
    67 8.1%

Disagree with the call
    196 23.8%

No Responses
    5 <1%
    Totals 821 100%

------

My support for ALIPAC's fight against illegal immigration and Amnesty for illegals after this press release calling for the arrest of Meg Whitman and Nikki Diaz is...

The same as it was yesterday
    438 53.3%

Stronger
    269 32.7%

Lower
    70 8.5%

Gone, I withdraw my support for ALIPAC
    35 4.2%

No Responses
    8 <1%
    Totals 821 100

----

Meg Whitman's claim she was duped and has documents to prove she did not know she hired an illegal for nine years are...

Good enough for me
    171 20.8%

Better analyzed by law enforcement and courts
    633 77.1%

No Responses
    2 <1%
    Totals 821 100%

Here are some documents related to this case and the no match letter sent to the Whitman's if anyone wants to review this stuff..

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... oria_3.pdf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast