Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

XX since it seems to look like you support open borders and illegal immigration and breaking of US laws.

here is how people come up with the numbers coming across the border.
    they get those numbers from the Border patrol who has said over and over the amount that they arrest, and they say the capture 1 in 4. so if you catch a million a year, thats three million that you cant count for.

Second, the money is not managed by someone legal. alot of banks will let illegals open a bank account with out a social security number or any sort of ID, even though alot of them take the marticular ID cards issued by mexican consulates.

as for watching the border, it needs to be border patrol,. and it is. but that is not enough so military needs to be down there as well to slow or stop the flow of illegals and drugs.

how many more americans need to be killed before america says enough is enough? how many more children need to be raped, sodomized by illegal aliens before enough is enough??

Quote Originally Posted by XX
    Hello Mr Gheen,

I got to say that three to 10000 people crossing the border per night it's mighty impressive. That is a real problem, anyway you look at it.

So, my first question is how are these people counted if they are illegal and went through the border without official record to be accounted for?

Second, based on comments here a lot of money seems to flow to illegals, but likely is that is managed by native citizens, so where would the blame stop? including expenses to keep the borders closed.

Maybe the jobs for border watch should be for the towns in it, so the responsability and accountability for the work, and probably the best advisors in the likely reform.

Peace be with you.
    XX,

You would have to approach Time magazine and the author of the famous article "Who Left The Door Open" to ascertain how they came up with their estimates of 6-10,000 illegal crossings per night on average.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

XX
    Well, James, I agree this is your site, but if you really want good participations you just be easy and actually fair on your comments.

Are you asking my position on the issue of immigration or just feel like tagging? look at your first sentence. Yeah, illegal immigration is no good and borders must be sealed.

And take it easy, already too many problems, and the THINGS to do start with tackling the problems and the irresponsible.

XX
    To the administrator:

Thank you for the reference.

not my site.
    im just making comments as to what i saw.
    you can tell me im wrong and that you oppose illegal immigration or amnesty and that will be okay.

so yea, your being asked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234