Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Endorses Sharron Angle: Opposes Reid's Amnesty and Ra

ALIPAC Endorses Sharron Angle: Opposes Reid's Amnesty and Racism

September 15, 2010

(866) 703-0864 WilliamG@alipac.us

ALIPAC is once again rallying Americans to call the US Senate to oppose Senator Reid's Dream Act Amnesty legislation, which is inappropriately being placed into a defense spending bill and against Reid's racist comments about Hispanics in the military, while endorsing Reid's opponent Sharron Angle.

Senator Harry Reid announced at a press conference yesterday that he plans to insert the Dream Act Amnesty, dubbed by ALIPAC as the Nightmare Act, into a defense bill. The Dream Act would provide Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens under the age of 30 who claim they entered the US when they were young and claim they intend to go to college.

"Senator Reid's attempt to pass Amnesty shortly before the November elections is a sign of desperation," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "The more he pushes the Dream Act, the more Democrats across America will pay at the ballot box in November. Reid and amnesty backing groups know that the American public is about to cancel their Amnesty plans on November 2 and are desperately trying to thwart the will of the public by taking action before the elections."

Only 22% of voters support the Dream Act Amnesty proposal originally introduced by Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) and 59% of all voters oppose the Dream Act concept according to Rasmussen polling conducted in October of 2007.

ALIPAC has played a central role in defeating the Dream Act Amnesty legislation on two prior occasions in the last three years.

In the 2010 election cycle, an unprecedented number of Federal candidates are expressing their opposition to any form of Amnesty for illegal aliens on their campaign websites, in their campaign ads, and in candidate survey's circulated by ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, and other organizations.

"We are calling on Senator Reid to apologize for his racist comment about Hispanics in the US military supporting Amnesty for illegal aliens because of their race," said William Gheen. "Most legal American Hispanics oppose Amnesty for illegals and it is currently a violation of Federal law for illegal aliens to serve in the US military. Reid's assertions that all Hispanics support his Dream Act Amnesty are both incorrect, racist, and offensive to Hispanics that do not share his political views."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC opposes any form of Amnesty such as the Dream Act because the legislation would turn illegal aliens into voters, which would harm American voters. The legislation would also replace innocent American students in the limited seats in college with illegal aliens. The legislation would also encourage more illegal immigration into America by providing rewards and benefits for illegal aliens and their families.

Many ALIPAC supporters are Hispanic and LEGAL immigrants who decry the constant racist and anti-immigrant comments used by Amnesty supporters like Senator Harry Reid. Reid and other Amnesty supporters often falsely equate all immigrants and all Hispanics with illegal aliens who are criminals who violate US sovereignty. Comparing a race of people or law abiding immigrants to people who have made an illegal and unethical decision to break into America to steal for their own personal gain.

ALIPAC rejects Amnesty, taxpayer benefits for illegal aliens, racism, and anti-immigrant behavior and thus rejects the Dream Act and Senator Reid's comments.

To oppose Senator Reid's push for Amnesty, ALIPAC is instructing activists to immediately call their US Senators to oppose Reid's DREAM Act amnesty bill (S.729).

ALIPAC is also issuing an endorsement of Sharron Angle's US Senate campaign in Nevada.

Sharron Angle promises to "secure Nevada's borders immediately and enforce the laws that are already on the books", while Senator Reid would change the current laws already on the books to give Amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. ALIPAC will take steps to promote Angle's new "Best Friend" campaign ad criticizing Harry Reid for opposing Arizona's new law and pushing for social security benefits and tax breaks.

"Reid's open push for Dream Act Amnesty, combined with Angle's new ad about his support for illegal aliens will result in Reid's polling numbers dropping and he will never recover by election day." said William Gheen.

ALIPAC's nemesis "Immigrants List PAC" has thrown their support behind Reid claiming that Sharon Angle is the nation's biggest road block for their unpopular Amnesty agenda.

ALIPAC supporters and all Americans are encouraged to vote, volunteer, and donate to Sharron Angle's campaign www.sharronangle.com

For more information or to see ALIPAC's 139 endorsements, pleae visit www.alipac.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now

http://www.alipac.us/article5655.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RED ALERT ALL ALIPAC SUPPORTERS

Please take immediate action.

1. Read ALIPAC's national press release, post, circulate, and send copies to your local media and favorite national media shows and sources....

ALIPAC Endorses Sharron Angle: Opposes Reid's Amnesty and Racism!
    http://www.alipac.us/article5655.html

2. Use ALIPAC's US Senate Contact list to call, then write, fax, or email both of your US Senators to oppose Senator Reid's new Dream ACT Amnesty push and ask for your Senator's positions on the matter. (Remember that calls, conversations, and voice messages are your most effective tools)

US Senate Contact Info
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

3. Special Alert: We have determined that the Open Borders Lobby groups have created a massive text message network for illegal alien teens and a warehouse size paid phone bank that will be calling against you. Their goal is to artificually manufacture phone paid phone calls into your US Senate offices. Please call your Senators then start calling as many others as possible.

4. Post your progress, questions, feedback, and office recon info at this tracking link beneath our press release....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1115308.html#1115308

5. Contact Angle's campaign to volunteer and donate at this link....
    http://sharronangle.com

6. Watch Angle's new commercial. Vote it thumbs up, add it to your Youtube favorites, share it with others, post it on websites, and make supportive comments. Let's see how high we can get the number of views on this commercial by midnight tonight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-zZM9-vB0

Let's go ALIPAC!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Amnesty / Dream Act

I just got off the phone speaking to aides for my two senators. I let them know in no uncertain terms that the overwhelming majority of their constituents are strongly opposed to amnesty or anything else for illegal aliens, except stiff fines and deportation.

The aides seemed to be resigned to the fact that the majority of voters share my feelings on that. On other issues in the past, like abortion, I sensed the aides were being condescending, but actually weren't paying any mind to me.

Re: Amnesty / Dream Act

Quote Originally Posted by tncdel
    I just got off the phone speaking to aides for my two senators. I let them know in no uncertain terms that the overwhelming majority of their constituents are strongly opposed to amnesty or anything else for illegal aliens, except stiff fines and deportation.

The aides seemed to be resigned to the fact that the majority of voters share my feelings on that. On other issues in the past, like abortion, I sensed the aides were being condescending, but actually weren't paying any mind to me.
    What Senators did you contact and did you mention the Dream Act Amnesty by name and bill number?

It is important that you not just say you oppose Amnesty. Everyone opposes Amnesty including John McCain lol.

You need to be very specific and cite the bill name and number when you call.

Oppose "Senator Harry Reid's Dream Act Amnesty bill (S.729)"

W

Contacted a few different offices of the Tennessee Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker. Senator Alexander's office said that the Senator has been against amnesty in the past, implying that he would continue to be against amnesty. The Dream Act was mentioned, whether attached to the Defense Bill, or stand alone.

Going to call the RNC and others to tell them all to get a clue on any amnesty, piecemeal or otherwise.

Gave thumbs up to the Angle Youtube ad against "Mr. Amnesty", Harry Reid.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This is what happened while contacting the RNC. I called to voice opposition to amnesty and candidates supporting piecemeal amnesty such as the Dream Act, after I commented on Christine O'Donnell. The young man who took my call held the phone away and then said "have a good day." I asked the person to repeat my comment. He repeated the first sentence. I asked him again to repeat my entire comment. He could not, but continued to argue with me. This is the RNC. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said that there was not one. I said that you are not running the entire RNC. He got mad, and transferred me to a non working extension. I called back, pushed the number for "political", and spoke to Sarah. She said that they had been very busy all day. I said so that is reason to not take my comment. She said that she would. Whether she did or not, I do not know. I do know that Michael Steele and the RNC still do not get it.

The RNC dismisses many of the voices of the American people. They too will learn the hard way, as they see fresh faces replacing their RINO Republican bidders.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Sen Hagan's number is busy and I also contacted Sen Burr's office and asked to vote against any Amnesty or Dream Act S729. I know he is against any of that.

I added the fact that American citzens should not have to spend their time on the phone to Washington to keep telling them that America DOES NOT WANT another amnesty and they DO NOT WORK! That type of legislation keeps drawing them here as does the jobs.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Sen Hagan's number is busy and I also contacted Sen Burr's office and asked to vote against any Amnesty or Dream Act S729. I know he is against any of that.

I added the fact that American citzens should not have to spend their time on the phone to Washington to keep telling them that America DOES NOT WANT another amnesty and they DO NOT WORK! That type of legislation keeps drawing them here as does the jobs.
    CONTACTING KAY HAGAN ABOUT THIS SUBJECT MATTER IS LIKE VOICING YOUR CONCERNS TO MY 4yr OLD GRANDSON. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY THIS WITCH (B) WAS ALL AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WHEN SHE WAS RUNNING FOR OFFICE. AND NOW HER VOTING RECORD SHOWS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. THEY ALL LIE TO GET ELECTED, AND ITS NOT EASY BY ANY MEANS TO KNOW WHO IS BEING HONEST. AS FOR RICHARD BURR, I THINK HE IS ON THE LEVEL WITH HIS ACTIONS.

Sharron Angle on OReilly Factor. after first commercial

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast