Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I watched it jamesw62. They played the ad about Harry Reid and illegal immigration.

Psalm 34:18, it is written, The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Both TN Senators notified via email.

both texas senators have been notified by NumbersUSA fax. telephone calls to both DC and Dallas offices

I have been going through my list here and actually have had some good responses from the staffers. McCain' number and box were full!

Hagan
    Burr
    Baucus
    Bayh
    Boxer is also full up
    Sherrod Brown
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

It is good that this Congress does not think for one moment that we are asleep or unaware of the attempts to pass any type of amnesty. Maybe some of the Democrats and RINO Republicans will recognize what this would do, especially with calls and emails from voters telling them so, and with unemployment as it is now.

Jeremiah 29:11, it is written, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I called my Senators and mailed your action bulletin to my address book as:

Just in time for Hallowe'en: the Nightmare Act

Well, except for the orange print. I didn't know how to put that in the Subject line.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Emailed both Boxer and Feinstein through their webmail and NumbersUSA. As usual, I can't get through on their phones but will try again on Monday. I plan to devote my whole day Monday to call every senator I can.

I personally thank you all. We must keep our voices heard.

Psalm 91

I called Mitch McConnell and Jim Bunning office's and they're, No Amnesty.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senate Calls

I have been calling Sen. Harkin and Sen. Grassley every day since Wednesday (both D.C. and local offices). I will keep calling them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast