Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

edieblue
    welcome to ALIPAC
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Great Job ALIPAC! Great Job Tea Party! Great Job Republicans! And our deepest thanks to every single American who regardless of party or other differences put American First this election and voted the issues to save our economy, create jobs and stop illegal immigration.

And you can tell from the news articles about the new leadership in the House, especially key members who will now be Committee Chairmen that regardless of what the news media claims, illegal immigration is the Number One Issue this election. When people talk about the "economy", they are talking about all the factors that are part of the economy and we all know we can't fix the economy without stopping illegal immigration.

Again, my deepest thanks to everyone who has worked so hard virtually every day for the past 5 or more years and others since as they joined the fight to stop illegal immigration because this time we will.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Continue to fight

I've been in this fight against illegal immigration since mid 2003 when a co-worker who molested a 9 year old boy, was found to be an illegal alien. I registered with ALIPAC in 2007. I post on multiple websites including media sites. I have e-mailed and dialed my representatives until their numbers are firmly etched on my brain.
    We have just won a major skirmish and like most of you, I am tired but this is not the time to relax. We have to continue to fight until we have won the war against illegal immigration. We cannot allow those we have elected to relax either, we must continue to impress upon them that they are now in office to do the biding of the American citizens who put them there.
    My signature line on several sites is "THE RUMBLE OF OUR VOICES WILL BECOME THE ROAR THAT WILL BE HEARD FROM COAST TO COAST!"
    Let's continue to roar and let's win the war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12