Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: good news or the bad news first?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are sorry to report that for the first time in our organization's history, we have failed to reach our minimum operational expenses for our final funds drive of 2011. All things being equal, this would put us on a final shutdown date of January 1, 2012.

ALIPAC's fund raising difficulties can be explained by four major causes. The first is the horrific political and economic environment we find ourselves in as a nation at this time. The second is that we are having to take issue with different politicians like Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich of whom some of our members have decided to support.

Third, many of our supporters are utterly dismayed by the authoritarian and dictatorial actions of Obama, who has decreed a form of Amnesty for illegal aliens, while secretly using our tax monies to buy military style weapons for the smugglers bringing in the aliens and the drugs. Unfortunately, Obama has demoralized some of our supporters who are throwing their hands up in exhaustion instead of rallying against Obama.

The fourth reason we are having trouble raising funds has to do with some very important technical issues involving our website and e-mail distribution lists. These issues have caused many of our supporters to be unfortunately, disconnected from our reach and our communications. We have a bold plan to fix these issues.

We are so thankful for all of you who have given of your time and money to support ALIPAC. Your loyalty and dedication to our cause is something for which we cannot say thank you enough times!

Because of you we are going to attempt a bold, and yet risky, maneuver to launch what we are calling ALIPAC 2.0

In an effort to raise as much of the missing $10,000 we need to make it to February 1, 2012, we are taking the following steps.

First, we are making this final e-mail appeal to you. This is the last appeal we will make by e-mail this year. Further appeals will be made by phone to past donors from 2007-2010 who we have not heard from this year.

If you would like to help us raise more of the $10,000, please visit this secure online donations link soon...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

We hope that our phone volunteers will be able to raise the remaining funds.

We will also be auctioning off most, if not all, of our secondary websites. The following websites and or domains will be put up for public auction.

The Domains and sites we will sell will be....

http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org
    http://www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org
    http://www.boycottabsolut.com/
    http://www.lastamericans.us/

We will do our best to sell these to fellow patriots on our side of the issue, but there is a chance these domains will fall into the hands of marketers or illegal alien invasion supporters who might bid on them. We do not have the funding or web development team necessary to keep these sites active at this time.

We plan to take each piece of our ALIPAC operations apart, clean them, improve them, and rebuild them into ALIPAC 2.0

We ask for your support during this process.

Our goal is to have ALIPAC 2.0 ready for launch on the first of January 2012.

Our new mission will be to focus on federal candidates for US Congress and Senate who stand with us against illegal immigration and Amnesty.

We are going to have to greatly limit our efforts in presidential politics as our organization is not in a position of strength necessary to engage on that level and withstand the loss of support that comes with such maneuvers. The presidency is so important. It is where 90% of the reasons we are being invaded reside, however at this time ALIPAC must prioritize and do what is necessary to keep us in the fight at all. The sad truth is that most of these GOP Presidential candidates, except Michele Bachman, support a form of amnesty for illegal aliens. While this is true, we lose supporters telling people about that and we cannot withstand the losses.

There are other sacrifices we will have to make and we will not list all of them here for strategic reasons. We want to tell our supporters all we can about ALIPAC 2.0 but at the same time we should not show all of our cards to our opposition as they scan each e-mail alert with baleful eyes.

We can tell you that in the final weeks of December, the site will undergo changes and may not be fully available. We will notify you of any outages.

If our deep overhaul succeeds, the new ALIPAC website will have more features and abilities and be able to serve more Americans at a greatly reduced expense.

Videos and pictures will be included on our homepage and our main website will be more compatible with Facebook, Twitter, etc...

If you will now support us with your patience and understanding while we attempt this bold and risky maneuver to retool the Americans for Legal Immigration PAC organization to survive and thrive in the new highly challenging political and economic environment we face: we can prevail in our fight against the illegal alien invasion of America.

We are making the decision to try this massive change instead of shutting down on January 1 forever in response to the dedication of those of you who have given of yourselves to carry our struggle to this point.

The illegal alien invasion supporters have had us cornered many times in the past. There have been many dark hours where they thought they had us down and out, but we have pulled many last minute surprises.

Necessity is the mother of invention and we are fighting for the survival of America and we are Americans who will prevail God willing.

We have a plan in motion to restore our strength and abilities along with many new challenges we face.

We hope to provide you with several important activist alerts before Christmas. Yet, there may be some weeks where you do not hear much from us while we work on ALIPAC 2.0

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We WILL win.

There is no substitute for persistence.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I am currently unemployed. For the first time in 40 years of working I am reduced to drawing unemployment. For many years now the general consensus of the voting public has been that we should elect a ' regular person' to public offices and dispense with career politicians beholding to special interest groups and far removed from the thoughts, desires and needs of the public they serve , by the time they have risen to the levels necessary to be elected into higher office. This is why I supported Herman Cain. It really did not bother me he did not have the foreign policy experience as I understand in business it is more about who you surround yourself and delegation of responsibility that matters.

I do not believe the claims against him , but I am looking for the most electable person to beat Obama who will reflect my conservative values. This has led me to Newt. Nobody would like to see each and every single Illegal Alien rounded up and deported the very next day anymore than I would. Being in Construction I have seen the devastation wrought firsthand and been a victim of it. I personally lost hundreds of thousands of $ due to faulty and misguided government policies related to the housing industry and the influx of cheap illegal labor and it's use by competitors. I have lived it and it is not just something I read about.

The perfect candidate will not emerge no matter how long we wait. Simpson /Mazoli would have been the solution had ALL PROVISIONS been met. At that time it was reasonable and compassionate and most people agreed. Those in power washed their hands of it and considered the problem solved once status of the individuals themselves changed . Elsewhere in the country business continued as usual. This was analogous to a slow growing cancer that has been ignored until it has become life threatening in nature. Now the cure is perceived to be almost as bad as the cancer itself. Maybe the lesson has been learned?

Newt has been the one candidate that has actually come out and said he has made mistakes and has stated he has learned from them I have not heard this from anyone else. This is a position I can respect. I would not consider this a flip flop, but more of a change in position given consideration based on thought , additional information , experience and recognition of reality. I do think Newt has seen the effects of Regan's amnesty , understands the causes and can formulate a plan of action to prevent this from happening again. As with any plan there will be some aspects to be fine tuned and no plan will ever be perfect. Since 1986 this has been a constant fight. I am not giving up and as in any negotiation at some point you have to realize you will never get everything you want , and a good deal is better than no deal at all.

I am supporting Newt for the very fact that if 11 million can be deported and only one million remain , I can live with that. If the number is 20 million and 18 million leave I can live with that. The main point is securing the border , swift deportation of all who come after and make it through , implementation and enforcement of E Verify , employer sanctions , eradicating identity theft and usage , and restructuring of legal immigration laws to protect the economic interests of Americans. The stalemate present now between the states vs federal government , employers vs. the law , and Americans against Americans is unacceptable. This leaves the border wide open and the national security, personal security as well as the economic security of every American at risk. I do not believe Newt will make the same mistake Reagan did in taking the word of Congress and I believe he will secure the border by whatever means necessary.

The nation faces division along many fronts. The class warfare promoted by this president ( small p on purpose) , racial division , again promoted by the same , Immigration issue, are internal issues that are destroying this country from within , pitting Americans against Americans, apart from worldwide issues we have less control over. We need a leader who can bridge the divides and unite us as a nation once again. We have no leader now. Newt believes in an exceptional America . He understands the Constitution , and what it means. He understands how the government works and has proven he can get things done. Not everyone was happy with everything he did as speaker, but something getting done is better than what we have now, where absolutely nothing is getting done. Despite being of different parties I believe there is respect between him and Bill Clinton and between Bill and Hillary there is still great influence within the Democratic party between them. This could be helpful to a Gingrich Presidency.

I will continue to support ALIPAC and would hope others will as well and not let personal feelings get in the way of the overall goal. It does not matter that ALIPAC does not support Newt , and the ones that want the all or nothing solution can continue to pursue that course. For now removing millions of Illegals, English as a national language , restoring confidence and unity in our country, National pride , Religious Morality, and a secure border will have to do. There are many serious issues throughout the world facing us as a nation that are a very real threat to our survival. As a realist my position is the sooner we can resolve this one issue fairly and with equal application the better. We then can prepare for those dangers as not only the United States but as a United People .

As soon as I get my allotment for the week I will contribute again. I would encourge everyone who can , to do so also. Despite small differences of opinions the stark reality is, United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Very well put "dsprtt". We are not going to find the PERFECT candidate.amongst the ones running now, so we need to go with the better of the eight. There are a couple I have in mind and Newt is one. Flip-flopping? I ,myself look back through the years and discovered I have done a complete 180 degrees of what I used to think. I assume to just comes from growing wiser or just the way the country and its people have changed during those years.

Just as Arpaio and Perry. Maybe the Sheriff just sees something and knows something about Perry but it would not be wise for them to speak of their plans before the elections. It may be something that the ACLU or SPLC or even LaRaza would jump all over. Never know,for sure.

I too have been out of work. Two and a half years now! And even with the years of experience I have. But then I am older too. A strike against some of us in todays world.

I donate what I can and have shut off a lot of donations I used to give to various charities. And I will tell you one thing for sure these charities will never find these funds coming from MIILIONS of ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Pew Hispanic Center estimates that using the first released criteria of the Newt Gingrich amnesty plan would cover 3.5 million illegal aliens which is a larger amnesty than the 1986 amnesty Newt Gingrich supporter that led us to where we are today.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-256625.html

Of course, I think we can all agree that Newt's exceptions list would grow once he won the GOP primary and grow again if he won the Presidency.

We the end result would be 3.5 million illegal aliens amnestied under his GOP Primary exceptions criteria + x million + x million.

The courts will never allow any amnestied illegal aliens to be deprived of voting rights for long. 3.5 million + illegal aliens turned into a voting block should be enough to end ALIPAC's mission forever.

I just dont know how we could compete once such a large voting block legally swung into action against us.

The Global elites responsible for this invasion have been very adept at trapping Americans between a pro amnesty democrat and a pro amnesty Republican.

My strong personal opinion is that Newt Gingrich will server his Globalist masters well on Amnesty for illegal aliens. Even if they do get their voting rights via being put in a guest worker program that assures Americans they wont and then a judge takes them all the way to legal ballot access.

I just dont understand why anyone on our side should trust a man who was involved in the original amnesty in the 80's that led to this mass invasion of America?

Furthermore, after hearing Bill Clinton virtually endorse Newt Gingrich this week, it further confirms for me that Newt is part of the Globalist Chicom plan for America's submersion and that the Democrats can't wait for Newt Gingrich to go up against Obama.

When they are finished turning Newt into the John Edwards of the Republican Party by election day, Obama will have his best chance at reelection Vs. Newt and the Clintons will really enjoy watching Newt get lambasted for his cheating.

W

Banned
    I too have seen people run like the wind over political opine.
    Each of us have our own. So what?
    I stop going back 20-30 years ago, the damage has been done. Everyone learns a new lesson.
    ALIPAC serves as a learning tool, and a fighting tool AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Why take the facts posted or opine from another so personal I will never know.
    If someone said we have to sink this campaign, agree or disagree I am not a lemming. From reading posts it is easy to tell the folks that cant take pokes. Hell I, and other members from Arizona took a thorough beating (still do) We were Arizona residents against John McCain!. We took the heat from a bunch of ALIPAC members. Pissed me off too. I didn't need to be kicked when I was down. So what though? Didn't RUN ME OFF! My point, it may have run some off. I don't know. Me? No (blankin) way.
    I don't like NEWT, SO WHAT! YA GONNA RUN AND CRY? Hope not....!
    I didn't say I didn't like you!
    I don't need to see things copy and pasted 100 times from an anti Newt, Cain, Romney, Paul or whoever from one opposed to their viewpoint.
    If I read it once, I've read it a hundred times. STOP IT! Just copy past the link. Not the whole same past blah-blah-blah.. most of us know how you feel already..Quit kicking the damn dead horse. The only one you reinforce is yourself!
    Not long ago I replied to an opine and wrote "I don't believe you are against illegal immigration and maybe your on the wrong site."
    Never saw that person post again. Hope THEY were not a $10.000.00 contributer.
    This is a tough fight and you have to be able to take some lickins along the way. WAR IS HELL AND WE ARE FIGHTERS..NOT JUST BLAH..BLAH BLOGGERS!
    My two-and a half cents.. :P

Banned
    That wasn't in reply to your post W.. I agree with you.
    Newt can back peddle all he wants ..I ain't buying it.
    If he is the nominee? Hell yes I'll vote for him!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    That wasn't in reply to your post W.. I agree with you.Newt can back peddle all he wants ..I ain't buying it. But If he is the nominee? Hell yes I'll vote for him!
    With a mouth full of vomit so it may be...
    Last edited by airdale; 12-19-2011 at 04:04 PM.