Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Launches Second Wave of Endorsements!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Most of our activists are still calling Congress today asking them to oppose the sellout bailout plan. Many other groups have joined the effort, since our last e-mail to you. Congressional offices report that their phones are ringing off the hook with angry callers. They will try to push through a deal today before the previously scheduled Presidential debate that may or may not take place tonight. Please continue your calls and weigh in, while you still have time!

ALIPAC's activation against the bailout details at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-132768.html

We have been working hard on our endorsements list for 2008 and the list now contains over 75 candidates!

Please review our growing list and explore the candidates listed in your state. It will be updated each day and we plan to continue working on it through the weekend.

Not every endorsement is carved in stone as we plan to dig in deeper on many of these races.

We need your feedback and opinions on these races.

If you disagree with one of our endorsements and can locate a candidate in your state you want to recommend or have us look at, we have created a new post on our site, where you can comment and share information. Please use this area to post or you can send feedback directly to WilliamG@alipac.us

So far, our endorsements page has been viewed over 3,000 times and we want to keep those numbers moving up over the next 35 days.

ALIPAC's 2008 ENDORSEMENTS
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=33

PUBLIC FEEDBACK PAGE ON OUR ENDORSEMENTS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-133081.html

You should visit the endorsement page often for updates and can return to it by clicking on any of the banners on display at the top of www.alipac.us and links to the feedback page will be added to the endorsement page today.

----

We need you ready to swing into action NEXT WEEK!

Next week, you will receive information that will allow you to greatly increase your ability to persuade members of Congress far beyond calls, faxes, and e-mails by contributing to and volunteering for our endorsed campaigns.

This effort will be explained to you in full detail.

To prepare you should take the following steps.

1. Start researching the Federal candidates in your state and the campaigns ALIPAC endorses in your area.

2. Check your schedule to determine how much volunteer time you can spare over the next 30 days. Can you work on the weekends? Can you participate a few evenings during the week?

3. Please set aside and budget some monies for direct campaign contributions. Each ALIPAC supporter will be asked to do all you can for the candidates we endorse in your state. These contributions will help increase the chances our candidates win and will build greater access for ALIPAC supporters and future members of Congress.

With over 75 candidates located so far, that are favorable to our cause, we are detecting quite a political army out there this year.

We need everyone's attention and enthusiasm directed towards the Congressional races.

With both McCain and Obama supporting citizenship for illegal aliens, it should encourage you to see so many candidates standing in opposition to that idea.

So, make your calls to Congress to oppose the bailout, dig in with us on the candidate research effort, and take steps to prepare your schedule and finances to make a maximum effort over the coming weeks.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Please consider Rep. Walter Jones (R, NC-3) who is a member of the Immigration Reform caucus.

Please consider Rep. Virginia Foxx (R, NC-5) who is a member of the Immigration Reform Caucus.

Please consider Rep. Howard Coble (R, NC-6) who is a member of the Immigration Reform Caucus.

I just sent an email to Lawson's campaign (he's running for Price's seat - 4th District) because he seems pretty good on most issues. However, there is nothing regarding immigration on his website, which isn't a good sign. I will get back with you on him. David Price must go!

As for the 12th District and Melvin Watts, his position on the issues of immigration and border security make it essential that we kick his incumbent butt out of office!

Jones, Foxx, and Coble all have an "A" grade with NumbersUSA.

Please remove Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) because she has a history of supporting amnesty and other programs that are favorable to illegal aliens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW - Lawson does have his position on immigration listed on his site:
    http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/issues ... migration/

What is a country without borders? Why do we try and protect other countries' borders all over the world, while we tolerate illegal immigration and human trafficking across our own sovereign borders? Open borders encourage both illegal immigration and the inhumane business of human trafficking, threatening national security and destroying lives. The burden of this federal negligence falls on the states, putting healthcare, education, and our criminal justice systems at risk.

Economic pressures aside, we should not behave like a police state with raids to round people up at gunpoint. Such publicity stunts are only designed to intimidate and give the impression of enforcement, when the underlying incentives to enter illegally haven’t changed. We must not split up families, deport children, or deport parents and leave children behind. Let's not take a problem created by our governments, and punish innocent children as a result.

As your Congressman, I will work to stop unconstitutional federal mandates that require states provide social services to undocumented aliens, eliminate welfare-state incentives, and physically secure the border. I will not support amnesty for illegal aliens. Read more here.

William - please consider endorsing him. I think he will take a tough position on illegal immigration. (I also sent you a pm earlier about him).

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Please consider Rep. Walter Jones (R, NC-3) who is a member of the Immigration Reform caucus.

Please consider Rep. Virginia Foxx (R, NC-5) who is a member of the Immigration Reform Caucus.

Please consider Rep. Howard Coble (R, NC-6) who is a member of the Immigration Reform Caucus.

I just sent an email to Lawson's campaign (he's running for Price's seat - 4th District) because he seems pretty good on most issues. However, there is nothing regarding immigration on his website, which isn't a good sign. I will get back with you on him. David Price must go!

As for the 12th District and Melvin Watts, his position on the issues of immigration and border security make it essential that we kick his incumbent butt out of office!

Jones, Foxx, and Coble all have an "A" grade with NumbersUSA.

Please remove Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) because she has a history of supporting amnesty and other programs that are favorable to illegal aliens.
    Jones and McHenry should be be there Im going to fix that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry folks, there is a problem with the list. Congressman Jones and McHenry and many others were accidentally removed.

We are working to correct the error and should have things fixed up within a few hours.

W

MW
    William wrote:

Jones and McHenry should be be there Im going to fix that.
    What about Foxx (5th District) and Coble (6th District)? There is no doubt as to where they stand on the issues of illegal immigration and border security. Furthermore, Rep. David Price is horrible on the issue. Sounds like Lawson could be our man for the 4th District. Whatever the case, I don't think we can do worse than Rep. David Price (D-NC4).

Lynn wrote:

MW - Lawson does have his position on immigration listed on his site:
    http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/issues ... migration/
    Thanks, Lynn.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Virginia Foxx is not on there because we did not endorse her in 2006 because she told me on the phone she supported some kind of Guest Worker program for illegal aliens in America.

W

MW
    William wrote:

Virginia Foxx is not on there because we did not endorse her in 2006 because she told me on the phone she supported some kind of Guest Worker program for illegal aliens in America.
    I understand, however, hopefully ALIPAC will reevaluate her because she has been a very strong allie to our cause. I seriously doubt she'll have an opponent that is better on the immigration issues than her.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    William wrote:

I understand, however, hopefully ALIPAC will reevaluate her because she has been a very strong allie to our cause. I seriously doubt she'll have an opponent that is better on the immigration issues than her.
    I will try to speak with her again, but we have one number one rule. We do not want to endorse anyone that supports amnesty under any name and Rep Foxx's support for a Guest Worker Program in 2006 disqualified her from our consideration.

W

MW
    William wrote:

I will try to speak with her again, but we have one number one rule. We do not want to endorse anyone that supports amnesty under any name and Rep Foxx's support for a Guest Worker Program in 2006 disqualified her from our consideration.
    How did Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) end up with an endorsement? Simply voting against cloture on the last amnesty attempt should not qualify her for an endorsement, especially without knowing her motives. Honestly, she probably voted against cloture because the bill wasn't illegal alien friendly enough for her. Landrieu is absolutely horrible on the issue and has voted for amnesty on numerous occasions. A guest worker program in itself is not amnesty. It only becomes amnesty when illegals aliens benefit from it.

I will try to speak with her again
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast